Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business - page 71. (Read 144285 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Why was universa pumped to  almost double price at cobinhood?
No one knows but we are happy Grin

https://twitter.com/Universa_News/status/1076084714983829504

We have good news recently Universa signed a strategic partnership with Tunisia based company. I hope in coming days we will see more big news which will bring more attention and it will keep moving in good direction.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Except coinbene the increase is visible on every other available exchange. That is other thing volume is coming mainly from Cobinhood. This quick spike of 50% also surprised me to see what's happening here. I saw this on CMC and redirected me here to navigate the previous pages to reach out the conclusion. I don't see anything may be someone knows something which we don't ?
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
How you can be happy from someone buying too fast moving the price for short time up (pump effect, probably unintentional just due to too tiny market)? i bought btc after it bottommed for some time and after moving btc to cobinhood the price went stupidly up pushing me to wait until the dust settles up...
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
No one knows but we are happy Grin
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Activity: 177
I also have problem to swap my tokens from UTN to UTNP it stuck with stupid message Exchange is progress? Anybody have any idea how long it could take to receive my tokens there.

If you have any problem with swap please contact support in client or join chat and ask any admin https://t.me/Uplatform

I made swap several time and never had any trouble.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I also have problem to swap my tokens from UTN to UTNP it stuck with stupid message Exchange is progress? Anybody have any idea how long it could take to receive my tokens there.

If you have any problem with swap please contact support in client or join chat and ask any admin https://t.me/Uplatform
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Activity: 105
Is possible swap the ethereum token to mainnet ?

Probably you are too facing the same problem like me my swap is in progress from last 2 days. It seems this is not functional at the moment or there is some kind of bug who is not processing the swap request at this moment.
I think some technical work is going on now on Mainnet.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Probably you are too facing the same problem like me my swap is in progress from last 2 days. It seems this is not functional at the moment or there is some kind of bug who is not processing the swap request at this moment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
You should read carefully it is not about hosting only it is agreement about partnership and development of blockchain technology.
Is it a commercial company that will represent the interests of Universa in Tunisia? In the beginning, I thought that the news meant cooperation with the government. Sad

It is somewhat cooperation with the government since ATI is run run by the Ministry of Communications.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
You should read carefully it is not about hosting only it is agreement about partnership and development of blockchain technology.
Is it a commercial company that will represent the interests of Universa in Tunisia? In the beginning, I thought that the news meant cooperation with the government. Sad
Wow! I will celebrate by buying more utnp. I'm waiting for this new year with much anticipation.
Do not rush to conclusions. You need to carefully read the article. As I understand it, the campaign from Tunisia will provide hosting services. Admins, is this hosting for node? If so, then I will piss off laughter.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Wow! I will celebrate by buying more utnp. I'm waiting for this new year with much anticipation.
Do not rush to conclusions. You need to carefully read the article. As I understand it, the campaign from Tunisia will provide hosting services. Admins, is this hosting for node? If so, then I will piss off laughter.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
This project is still undervalued! Hope the new year will bring true recognition to Universa. I already filled my bags and waiting for the bull run. This new year seems very promising for the project and crypto in general. Buy the dip.
I think we will hear good news very soon!
2019 will great for Universa. I completely sure in it.

Although there are so many hopes about future so it depend on future use case and how much they will get succeed to make implement on this network. Anyway I also buying more to reduce my loss and get low average price.
This project is still undervalued! Hope the new year will bring true recognition to Universa. I already filled my bags and waiting for the bull run. This new year seems very promising for the project and crypto in general. Buy the dip.
2019 will great for Universa. I completely sure in it.
Activity: 164
Yeah, I also wonder who are those guys who write the same message again and again. Seem like someone wants to tarnish universa's reputation.
Same. Come up with something more original.
Let's rejoice at the new achievement. 10-year contract with Tunisia on document circulation.
https://lemanager.tn/lati-h%C3%A9b%C3%A8rege-la-plateforme-blockchain-de-universa-619356c60399

Yes, a great achievement for Universa. Congratulations! I feel the new year will see more such achievements!! That's only a beginning.

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Yeah, I also wonder who are those guys who write the same message again and again. Seem like someone wants to tarnish universa's reputation.
Same. Come up with something more original.
Let's rejoice at the new achievement. 10-year contract with Tunisia on document circulation.
https://lemanager.tn/lati-h%C3%A9b%C3%A8rege-la-plateforme-blockchain-de-universa-619356c60399

Yes, a great achievement for Universa. Congratulations! I feel the new year will see more such achievements!! That's only a beginning.

Pages:
Jump to: