Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business - page 75. (Read 144285 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

When will be avaliable information about token swap? You finished ICO one year ago and still no news about maiinet, tokenswap to coins. No works with some companies etc.  Huh

You do not follow the news a bit. Mainnet is launched a long time ago. Swap is available too. Please here: https://beta.universa.io

But you given me link to beta... So this is just in beta stage? When will be available full maiinet? And why you have only web wallet? Where is deckstop and mobile wallets?

It was the link to bidirectional swap, which is in beta. The mainnet was launched in April. Here's the link: https://access.universa.io

Wallets for native UTN tokens are in development. However, now UTN can be swapped to UNTP and stored on any ERC20 compatible wallets.

How you can called this "maiinet" is this is just a simple beta  site without native tokens (just with ERC tokens) ? This is not a maiinet!

Didn't you read what the admin said? You ask the same question the third time already. I think that was explained pretty clear in the previous 2 pages. They have the mainnet for a long time now. The beta is a new client, which will eventually replace the old one.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Fudding has currently no sense, the price is going to good levels even without it due to crypto crash and depression. During the depression the devs will have a PLENTHORA of time to make things done because we currently will have years 2015 and 2016. Years of declining crypto and silence for work. Not even crypto but also business is expecting worse times now, so there is nowhere to hurry. The depression will take at least 2 years in crypto and 3 years in economy so far.

Agreed with you some people are not understanding the overall situation what is happening that is the reaction of bear market. When the team is working to make their idea practical on this network and in long term this will become giant project. If we keep patience than it will be worth for it.
In my posts, I'm not talking about the fall in the price of the token. I'm talking about the work of the team. For any question, there is one answer: "The team works," or "Information under the NDA." Where is a result?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

When will be avaliable information about token swap? You finished ICO one year ago and still no news about maiinet, tokenswap to coins. No works with some companies etc.  Huh

You do not follow the news a bit. Mainnet is launched a long time ago. Swap is available too. Please here: https://beta.universa.io

But you given me link to beta... So this is just in beta stage? When will be available full maiinet? And why you have only web wallet? Where is deckstop and mobile wallets?

It was the link to bidirectional swap, which is in beta. The mainnet was launched in April. Here's the link: https://access.universa.io

Wallets for native UTN tokens are in development. However, now UTN can be swapped to UNTP and stored on any ERC20 compatible wallets.

How you can called this "maiinet" is this is just a simple beta  site without native tokens (just with ERC tokens) ? This is not a maiinet!

Are you sure you can store ERC20 into this wallet than please show of proof and where link of the transactions you complete to move your token into this wallet.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Fudding has currently no sense, the price is going to good levels even without it due to crypto crash and depression. During the depression the devs will have a PLENTHORA of time to make things done because we currently will have years 2015 and 2016. Years of declining crypto and silence for work. Not even crypto but also business is expecting worse times now, so there is nowhere to hurry. The depression will take at least 2 years in crypto and 3 years in economy so far.

Agreed with you some people are not understanding the overall situation what is happening that is the reaction of bear market. When the team is working to make their idea practical on this network and in long term this will become giant project. If we keep patience than it will be worth for it.
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Activity: 123
That's how business works. Some things are under NDA, but not much. They will reveal info as soon as they can. I have no doubt about that. It's the calm before the storm.
Not much? Tell me at least about one agreement that is being developed. What is there, besides single photos, where Borodich communicates with someone?

I mean that besides the specific details of the agreements there's nothing under NDA, but you somehow make it look like there's no info available at all. And obviously, there's more than just photos, check Medium or Telegram news channel, if you haven't yet. There you can learn the subjects of the partnerships. We don't have only internal details that are under NDA, the rest is there for the public.
I constantly watch Telegram and Medium. But there is no information about progress in partnerships. Where is the work with partners?

Please read here about Universa cases: https://universacommunity.com/cases. Also join our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Universablockchain. You will find information about current partnerships.
Yes, you have shown it several times already. But I ask about the progress in cooperation with clients, and not about who the team has communicated with over the past year.
The same words for one more time. I thought what we finished that team with understanding of NDA in business. You are unbelievable.

Like was mentioned above, it's just regular trolling and fudding.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
That's how business works. Some things are under NDA, but not much. They will reveal info as soon as they can. I have no doubt about that. It's the calm before the storm.
Not much? Tell me at least about one agreement that is being developed. What is there, besides single photos, where Borodich communicates with someone?

I mean that besides the specific details of the agreements there's nothing under NDA, but you somehow make it look like there's no info available at all. And obviously, there's more than just photos, check Medium or Telegram news channel, if you haven't yet. There you can learn the subjects of the partnerships. We don't have only internal details that are under NDA, the rest is there for the public.
I constantly watch Telegram and Medium. But there is no information about progress in partnerships. Where is the work with partners?
I really appreciate your critical nature, but I hope you really see an update on the Universa facebook, or at least you are patient until the 100 day development report universa

Good point. Criticism is good, as long as it's constructive. But I don't see anything constructive in his criticism.
Activity: 164
The same words for one more time. I thought what we finished that team with understanding of NDA in business. You are unbelievable.
Even one of the team members criticizes the effectiveness of the campaign. And you are surprised by the criticism from the tokenholders.

Yeah, whatever, man. Keep saying what you want. I still believe in the project and your words won't change the opinion of aware tokenholders.
Even one of the team members criticizes the effectiveness of the campaign. And you are surprised by the criticism from the tokenholders.
Activity: 177

Please read here about Universa cases: https://universacommunity.com/cases. Also join our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Universablockchain. You will find information about current partnerships.
Yes, you have shown it several times already. But I ask about the progress in cooperation with clients, and not about who the team has communicated with over the past year.
Take it easy. We will know everything in time. Universa is connecting real business and crypto, they should act carefully. Support by criticism and not annoy.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I really appreciate your critical nature, but I hope you really see an update on the Universa facebook, or at least you are patient until the 100 day development report universa
Activity: 192
Merit: 12

Oh... and what sence in this useless ERC tokens? I asked about native coins and wallet for them. When we will have wallet and will be available swap to native coins? "Maiinet" without native coins - is nothing.
Excuse me but do you ask questions only for asking them? If you haven't been with the project for a long time try to read news first and to understand what is going on now and then ask.

Bro you started the same. You would like the team act only the way you like. You like to have all the information. How old are you bro? It is business. They have tactic and strategy. I think we will have great news soon.

Not long time ago there were news from Japan. Also I read about agreement with some russian region government a month or so ago. You just see what you want to see.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: