Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business - page 83. (Read 144285 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

The wallet where you can store UTN can be found here: https://access.universa.io
Also, we are planning to release hardware wallet in near future. Mobile wallet is also in the development.

Will a wallet be created for storing UTN coins on the Windows platform? I feel very strong discomfort when storing coins on a "foreign site" online.

We plan to release a desktop wallet, too, in due course. Don't worry, actually, your tokens are stored on your device. You have your contract file with your tokens (unicon file) and your private key (unikey file) which gives you access to your tokens. Store those files securely, especially the private key, and nothing will happen to your tokens. It's preferable to store them offline on a flash drive to enhance security.

My paranoia is such that I do not store any files on storage devices. I do not store anything except sid-words. Just this. On paper in multiple copies. No files. Nothing else. Only sid-words. Therefore, no option will suit me except the possibility of transferring coins to the Windows desktop wallet and deleting it by writing down the sid-word in safe places.
I'll wait for the wallet. Thanks you.
You are too paranoid bro. I don't think a lot of people are hunting your tokens. But it is your choice. You can follow it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
It just remind me once again about the hardware wallet when read few posts from back. Actually I wanted to share my experience of using of swap tool and it worked fine without any issue. These swaps were from UTN to UNTP to be clear. HODL hardware wallet that time created lot of buzz on its announcement. It is hard to catch up with everything after sometimes else there are quite interesting things under development here.
A lot of things made a lot of buzz during the ICO, but now it has become clear that you should not live with rainbow fantasies. The reality is a bit more prosaic.
In any case, the Universa keeps its promises and acts according to the previously announced plan, perhaps not as fast as we would like, but the progress is obvious
Yes, I do not argue with the fact that the universe company is progressing. It is only necessary to plan more carefully.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
It just remind me once again about the hardware wallet when read few posts from back. Actually I wanted to share my experience of using of swap tool and it worked fine without any issue. These swaps were from UTN to UNTP to be clear. HODL hardware wallet that time created lot of buzz on its announcement. It is hard to catch up with everything after sometimes else there are quite interesting things under development here.
A lot of things made a lot of buzz during the ICO, but now it has become clear that you should not live with rainbow fantasies. The reality is a bit more prosaic.
In any case, the Universa keeps its promises and acts according to the previously announced plan, perhaps not as fast as we would like, but the progress is obvious
The Universa team has received a great number of questions about the current state of the project, its future and the development prospects. We selected those that our community is most interested in, and Alexander Borodich, Universa founder, answered them in detail. Watch the video to be up to date with everything Universa does.
https://www.facebook.com/Universablockchain/videos/278760636078713
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

The wallet where you can store UTN can be found here: https://access.universa.io
Also, we are planning to release hardware wallet in near future. Mobile wallet is also in the development.

Will a wallet be created for storing UTN coins on the Windows platform? I feel very strong discomfort when storing coins on a "foreign site" online.

We plan to release a desktop wallet, too, in due course. Don't worry, actually, your tokens are stored on your device. You have your contract file with your tokens (unicon file) and your private key (unikey file) which gives you access to your tokens. Store those files securely, especially the private key, and nothing will happen to your tokens. It's preferable to store them offline on a flash drive to enhance security.

As I understand it, you need to store not only the file of the main key, but also the files of all the receipts in this wallet. Do I understand correctly or will they be loaded automatically?

You are to store contract file (unicon) and  key file (unikey). Usually they are downloaded automatically. But it is your duty to store them properly: do not harm or delete or open with any kind of program.
By the way, could you explain why you need to store .unicon files on your computer. I never used it while working with mainnet. And these files can accumulate a lot.

You will need it in cases such as desync of the web clients.

As I understand it, you need to store not only the file of the main key, but also the files of all the receipts in this wallet. Do I understand correctly or will they be loaded automatically?

You are to store contract file (unicon) and  key file (unikey). Usually they are downloaded automatically. But it is your duty to store them properly: do not harm or delete or open with any kind of program.
By the way, could you explain why you need to store .unicon files on your computer. I never used it while working with mainnet. And these files can accumulate a lot.
Activity: 70

My paranoia is such that I do not store any files on storage devices. I do not store anything except sid-words. Just this. On paper in multiple copies. No files. Nothing else. Only sid-words. Therefore, no option will suit me except the possibility of transferring coins to the Windows desktop wallet and deleting it by writing down the sid-word in safe places.
I'll wait for the wallet. Thanks you.
Activity: 177

I like the idea of desktop wallet. But also the current web-client is good, especially a new one. I like graphics and all the opportunities it provides.
Can U advise me good wallet for Universa especially with mining? Thanx)

For UTN please use access.universa.io. For UTNP use ERC20 wallet with support it. There is no mining in Universa.
Activity: 95
Bad news for you. There is no mining in Universa. That is why it is cheap and fast!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Mining is not possible for this at the moment but you can use official wallet to store UTN tokens which is based on mainnet and if you are thinking to buy than you should have buy ETH based token from listed exchanges.

https://access.universa.io
Activity: 17

You are to store contract file (unicon) and  key file (unikey). Usually they are downloaded automatically. But it is your duty to store them properly: do not harm or delete or open with any kind of program.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

I test the swap tool it detect balance from account but didn't process my request and status of this transaction is marked with revoked. This is my first time with that tool I would like to know is that ok and it is normal with this?

It's hard to tell exactly without knowing the details. Please send the screenshot and describe details to [email protected].
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I test the swap tool it detect balance from account but didn't process my request and status of this transaction is marked with revoked. This is my first time with that tool I would like to know is that ok and it is normal with this?
Activity: 113
Where can i look for previous answers from previous AMAs? THx for answer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e6_vn_uN9A

Only video link available for this session no article has been published yet so if you are interested than you can watch this and let know about that Q&A session.

Actually, they published it on Medium. No need to re-watch the video, you can look through if you need to.
Activity: 113
What this means "hypertokens"? And as well what is this "UltraBTC/UltraETH"? When we will be able to swap your tokens to native UTN coins???
You can swap in one way or the other now. It already works about three weeks. In the beginning there were problems, but now everything is in order.
Hipertokens is the equivalent of bitcoin and ether, which are in the Universa network.

Sorry, but how I can change my UTNp tokens to native UTP coins? Is there any instruction for this? Can you provide link to instruction please?
Hello! That's simple. beta.universa.io->login->Contracts ->Exchange->UTN to UTN-P/UTN-P to UTN.

I cant understand. Why they still changing UTN to UTNp? And this tokens will be on their site or where? As I know they even dont have own wallet for native coins and exchanges didnt listed UTN. This project very disappointed me   Undecided

Even though UTN is not listed at exchanges, UTNP is listed on multiple exchanges. And it doesn't really matter right now, it will in due time. Besides you can use awesome swap functionality to convert tokens back and forth with 1:1 conversion rate. So it's not a problem if you want to trade, just go to beta website and change your tokens to UTNP. That's really simple
Pages:
Jump to: