Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business - page 84. (Read 144285 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

The wallet where you can store UTN can be found here: https://access.universa.io
Also, we are planning to release hardware wallet in near future. Mobile wallet is also in the development.

Will a wallet be created for storing UTN coins on the Windows platform? I feel very strong discomfort when storing coins on a "foreign site" online.

We plan to release a desktop wallet, too, in due course. Don't worry, actually, your tokens are stored on your device. You have your contract file with your tokens (unicon file) and your private key (unikey file) which gives you access to your tokens. Store those files securely, especially the private key, and nothing will happen to your tokens. It's preferable to store them offline on a flash drive to enhance security.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

The wallet where you can store UTN can be found here: https://access.universa.io
Also, we are planning to release hardware wallet in near future. Mobile wallet is also in the development.

Will a wallet be created for storing UTN coins on the Windows platform? I feel very strong discomfort when storing coins on a "foreign site" online.
What this means "hypertokens"? And as well what is this "UltraBTC/UltraETH"? When we will be able to swap your tokens to native UTN coins???
You can swap in one way or the other now. It already works about three weeks. In the beginning there were problems, but now everything is in order.
Hipertokens is the equivalent of bitcoin and ether, which are in the Universa network.

Sorry, but how I can change my UTNp tokens to native UTP coins? Is there any instruction for this? Can you provide link to instruction please?
Hello! That's simple. beta.universa.io->login->Contracts ->Exchange->UTN to UTN-P/UTN-P to UTN.

I cant understand. Why they still changing UTN to UTNp? And this tokens will be on their site or where? As I know they even dont have own wallet for native coins and exchanges didnt listed UTN. This project very disappointed me   Undecided

Yes, UTN is not listed on any exchange yet. UTN is a brand new protocol and will take some time until exchanges can integrate it. That's why we created UTNP, which simplifies the integration. Now the token can be traded in the following exchanges:

Cobinhood
Livecoin
Ethfinex
Bitfinex
Coinbene

Note that only UTN tokens can be used to complete any operation within the mainnet and UTNP was intended as a temporary token. Although, anyone will be able to swap tokens in both directions for a very long time.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
What this means "hypertokens"? And as well what is this "UltraBTC/UltraETH"? When we will be able to swap your tokens to native UTN coins???
You can swap in one way or the other now. It already works about three weeks. In the beginning there were problems, but now everything is in order.
Hipertokens is the equivalent of bitcoin and ether, which are in the Universa network.

Sorry, but how I can change my UTNp tokens to native UTP coins? Is there any instruction for this? Can you provide link to instruction please?
Hello! That's simple. beta.universa.io->login->Contracts ->Exchange->UTN to UTN-P/UTN-P to UTN.

I cant understand. Why they still changing UTN to UTNp? And this tokens will be on their site or where? As I know they even dont have own wallet for native coins and exchanges didnt listed UTN. This project very disappointed me   Undecided
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Where can i look for previous answers from previous AMAs? THx for answer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e6_vn_uN9A

Only video link available for this session no article has been published yet so if you are interested than you can watch this and let know about that Q&A session.
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Where can i look for previous answers from previous AMAs? THx for answer...
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Just a little reminder. You have one day left to submit your questions for the next AMA, guys. Just in case anyone forgot. I hope this one will give us even more important questions answered.
News Update!!
Universa leading developer Alexander Myodov created a convenient and easy-to-follow map for everyone who wishes to get their head around Universa smart contract. more detail https://twitter.com/Universa_News/status/1060174751371534336

Oh, looks very neat. Great job, Alexander. It looks much easier to navigate.
Activity: 797
Hello. As i understand the ICO is over? When token will be start trading on exchange? and what exchange?

Hi, sleepy fellow! Everyone who wants to trade is trading now and everyone who wants to hold is holding.

If he wants to buy for ICO prices i can offer him all my UTNPs i have Grin Cheesy
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
News Update!!
Universa leading developer Alexander Myodov created a convenient and easy-to-follow map for everyone who wishes to get their head around Universa smart contract. more detail https://twitter.com/Universa_News/status/1060174751371534336
Hello. As i understand the ICO is over? When token will be start trading on exchange? and what exchange?

Hi, sleepy fellow! Everyone who wants to trade is trading now and everyone who wants to hold is holding.
Activity: 157
Thats not true so much, cobinhook applies relativelly high witdrawal fees. And they increase it when the price plummets.

It is strange that the fee for withdrawal of "utnp" is very high. I'm stuck "untp on hitbtc and the withdrawal fee is more than 2000." I also really surprised it was: to be listed on hitbtc sure team "utnp" would take a pretty big fee, When hitbtc automatically removes utnp, they are completely helpless, I contacted hitbtc but did not get the answer. Cry Cry

There are always a lot of different negative information around this exchange, to be honest, I just don’t trust the exchanges and bring my own funds there only for exchange! It is best to store tokens or coins in wallets but not in any way in exchange!
Me too. I can’t say I don't trust exchanges but I think it is safer to hold your coins in wallet.

But if you want to trade you need both. Even not one or two ))
Activity: 95
Thats not true so much, cobinhook applies relativelly high witdrawal fees. And they increase it when the price plummets.

It is strange that the fee for withdrawal of "utnp" is very high. I'm stuck "untp on hitbtc and the withdrawal fee is more than 2000." I also really surprised it was: to be listed on hitbtc sure team "utnp" would take a pretty big fee, When hitbtc automatically removes utnp, they are completely helpless, I contacted hitbtc but did not get the answer. Cry Cry

There are always a lot of different negative information around this exchange, to be honest, I just don’t trust the exchanges and bring my own funds there only for exchange! It is best to store tokens or coins in wallets but not in any way in exchange!
Me too. I can’t say I don't trust exchanges but I think it is safer to hold your coins in wallet.
Activity: 105

Oh, bro, it is really very easy. No instruction is needed. UTN to UTNP, UTNP to UTN. Everything is on screen.
I have not been active here in this thread but saw two posts above mine was about swap bi-directional. I would like to confirm if it started to work because earlier it was allowing only from UTN-p to UTN ? If the answer is yes in that case I will try to do small swap from UTN to UTNP.

UTN to UTNP and UTNP to UTN are available
Activity: 896
I have not been active here in this thread but saw two posts above mine was about swap bi-directional. I would like to confirm if it started to work because earlier it was allowing only from UTN-p to UTN ? If the answer is yes in that case I will try to do small swap from UTN to UTNP.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

Most likely you will not receive any response from the exchange. It was necessary to do the withdrawal of funds earlier . I think that if you have a small amount, it is better to forget about it.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: