Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☯ UniversityCoin UVC ☯ [PoW+PoS] Only 20m | Launch TODAY + Giveaways! - page 28. (Read 35686 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Coin has great start, I hope it continues that way...Let's see some more university supporters
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Lol at this lamecoin.  Anyone who thinks this coin is going anywhere needs his head seen to.  The dev is the type of dev to go around others coins threads and spam his crap. says a lot about his mentality, mine/buy at your own risk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Thank you, we urge everyone to follow us on Twitter.

Much of our updates and giveaways will be announced through there!

https://twitter.com/_UniversityCoin   Cheesy
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
OP has been updated, it's less confusing now! Smiley

Total coin cap after PoS is 100m, but coins from PoW will be just over 20 million.

Looks pretty good now!
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
looks interesting, will do the translation for you into russian as messaged
OP has been updated, it's less confusing now! Smiley

Total coin cap after PoS is 100m, but coins from PoW will be just over 20 million.
Hi Dev. team,

You change your planes about PoW phase? Now PoW claimed only for 7 days, April 29 - May 6.

But how could you issue all UVC in seven days?

Some Math:

Block time: 30 seconds
Coins per block: 100 UVC

it is lead to 100*2*60*24*7 = 2,016,000 UVC issued in total

But you claimed total coins: 100,000,000(100 million) UVC

I see some irrelevant values here. You break rules several times per day - do you really university graduated to develop the coin you don't know exactly what you need?

Well if you do math like this way, then you will find ou t even yellowcoin made the same 'mistake' as you said lol https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-yc-yellowcoin-pure-pos-lets-color-the-moon-1003-updated-578727

And this is weird with no excuse.
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Infinitypool will be ready at launch! Pre-register now.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hi Dev. team,

You change your planes about PoW phase? Now PoW claimed only for 7 days, April 29 - May 6.

But how could you issue all UVC in seven days?

Some Math:

Block time: 30 seconds
Coins per block: 100 UVC

it is lead to 100*2*60*24*7 = 2,016,000 UVC issued in total

But you claimed total coins: 100,000,000(100 million) UVC

I see some irrelevant values here. You break rules several times per day - do you really university graduated to develop the coin you don't know exactly what you need?
Have you even contacted at least 1 university to back up your coin? or you are about to do that?

i dont believe the idea could work since all universities are controlled by govs. It would need to be approved by govs which is really not probable.

The idea is still good but cant believe it to work good luck to yall.

The point is not to have UVC being used by Universities themselves, but instead it is meant to serve as a tool for University students to spread to their friends. Also, the development and marketing team are all University students themselves (or recent graduates) who span across the globe so they have much influence in their respective campuses. These individuals have connections within the students of Universities and will use the power of word-of-mouth to spread the message of not only UVC, but cryptocurrencies in general.

After we set up ambassadors at over 20 Universities, they will assist us in gaining major exposure on the ground for UVC. However this is a medium-term plan, for the first month we are solely focused on development and global exposure. We have lots of developments to push out during May so you don't want to miss this!

UVC will serve as a summer project for our talented team. We all have 4 months off from classes and are determined to make this a huge success. Smiley

Anyone with questions please ask right away! We are looking to increase the activity on our thread before launch so let's get talking!!

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Have you even contacted at least 1 university to back up your coin? or you are about to do that?

i dont believe the idea could work since all universities are controlled by govs. It would need to be approved by govs which is really not probable.

The idea is still good but cant believe it to work good luck to yall.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I'm looking forward to see the big start Smiley
Activity: 224
cannot even spell university?

edit: fixed
Just visited ofiicial site and noted it is very under custruction yet: empty blog, none content on Facebook page.

Suppose you need to add more content keeping us involved into coin startup on daily basis.
Activity: 126
SCRYPT = ASIC and Multipool territory now!

NO student can afford KNC's

Student coin? Give students a chance, chance your algo!

you've got to remember, the price tag on the asic for scrypt is going to mean not many people will have those. also theres so many coins out there that you'll likely not see many asic on any single coin.
there are benifits to the asic though, you'll have a coin with a lot more secure network and once they are more mainstream, you'll see coin value go up since diff will get much harder. but like i said, theres no real worry that will come with it, till the price on them drops drastically.
Activity: 266
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
SCRYPT = ASIC and Multipool territory now!

NO student can afford KNC's

Student coin? Give students a chance, chance your algo!
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Activity: 308

0% fee - nothing less!

http://uvc.poolerino.com

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
Pages:
Jump to: