Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Unobtanium: Current Release 0.9.5 - page 3. (Read 148770 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Bryce Weiner...welcome to the UNO community! Smiley
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
QT on the website is outdated.

Great to see some action here Smiley

EDIT: I actually cant get the newer mac version to work. It comes in a zip full of files rather than just a .app file. When executed it suggests that it does not work on this version of OSX.
....now I remember this is why you lost me as an investor a few months back :-/ any suggestions to get this updated QT working on a mac?

the "new" version of Unobtanium-qt for OSX does not work.  Mac users are all still on the old version
Activity: 125

EDIT: I actually cant get the newer mac version to work. It comes in a zip full of files rather than just a .app file. When executed it suggests that it does not work on this version of OSX.
....now I remember this is why you lost me as an investor a few months back :-/ any suggestions to get this updated QT working on a mac?

I had the same problem - it's not working as yet, but I've got v0.9.2.9 working quite happily...
Activity: 479

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000

this pool is   locked..pay out .. Angry  www2.coinmine.pl/

Is it not simply that you aren't at the minimum?  Mind you 10 Uno is a lot.

Set up your auto-payout threshold instead...

Hi - I was not aware of this limit Smiley - corrected now
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
there are some issues with the new windows wallet(not finding nodes), but i'm sure it will be fixed soon Smiley
no peers? no network traffic? offline?
Activity: 121
no peers? no network traffic? offline?
Activity: 218
Merit: 105
I'm pleased to bring you the return of this thread. OP has been updated, thanks for flying Un.

you're going to need to give us more than that.  we thought you abandoned Unobtanium.  
Why did you leave?  Why are you back?  what are your plans?  will you be developing for UNO?

Abandoned/transferred is subjective. There is much to the Un saga that you may not be privy to and why we chose to transfer management and/or return to assist with it again is of no consequence. Un stands on its own with or without Blazr2 or any of the other 'devs' who may have a hand in updating and maintaining it. Un has suffered no ill effects and has been updated regularly enough even in our absence.

Current plans for Un: none earth shattering. Updates/maintenance of the clients will continue. Shilling to increase value is not up to the software maintainers--there is plenty of community support for that. We have returned to assist now that the community has been unable to find a new maintainer of the code--not so that you can count on making more money, that's up to you.
Activity: 125

Set up your auto-payout threshold instead...
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
http://i57.tinypic.com/2h7mm3o.jpg

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
I have the same information that the rest of the readers here have, but right now is not the time for this.  I have been adamant about this question, myself, and still have no additional info., except that Fallingknife has indicated that it was discussed.  (...And I'm not particularly trusting nor necessarily gullible.)

Regardless, please, put this question aside for now.  JIMHO.

"Timing is everything~!"  Wink
Activity: 240
I'm pleased to bring you the return of this thread. OP has been updated, thanks for flying Un.

you're going to need to give us more than that.  we thought you abandoned Unobtanium.  
Why did you leave?  Why are you back?  what are your plans?  will you be developing for UNO?
Activity: 73
does anyone know why was it locked?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 112

great stuff!
Activity: 218
Merit: 105
Activity: 657
Merit: 500
MΣC
So far I thought the general opinion of UNO lovers was that the coin is rare and therefore will be valuable without anyone having to do anything. Just sit back and see the demand rise and rise...

Well... It should start rising soon.

Right... ?

Hmmm...

Or perhaps people don't want a coin that they've never heard about because it's been out of sight since startup?! The dev team may be great, the coin may be brilliant, but most people don't care, heck, most people don't even know about UNO. I don't think that's the way to go.

So, yes, the next halving scares me too. Anyone who thinks a halving means that the value will go up has not been paying attention for quite a while.
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
Hi, just added Unobtanium to my multi-cryptocoin faucet:

http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com/?id=UNO

Currently it is empty because i don't have the hashing power required for this algo (just 1 GPU), if someone would like to donate to the address in the page, all donations go towards the faucet.

Currently the faucet's wallet is synchronizing the blockchain, guess it will take some time before any balance shows up locally.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Lets see what will happen on next halving soon, last time it started to pump it was day before halving.

I'm a little worried that another halving combined with a low price is going to make UNO unattractive to mine.
Almost tossed away my little 6 GHS Jali, but if I need to, I'll mine this damn coin myself at a loss to keep it going. Currently nearly every Sha coin is less profitable than bitcoin, so there will be lots of unprofitable hash to go around, and lots of idiots like myself willing to keep mining unprofitably.

Seems like a reasonable assumption. I may buy myself a little ASIC just to be contributing to the UNO network.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Earn some UNO mining at the Hasher pool:

http://uno.hasher.ca   -  PPLNS 1%

Happy Hashing!
Pages:
Jump to: