Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining! Uranium-x.com - page 49. (Read 46331 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 16
Yea but what can we do now? We are all waiting for a miracle
Activity: 475
Merit: 101
And the sad part is that we paid for it Sad
Sadly, nothing can be fixed.I immediately did not like the exchange,because it requires some unnecessary documents.Usually for verification ask a photo where visible-your face and your identity document,but not the bill for the apartment.
And the sad part is that we paid for it Sad
We need another exchange, bitebtc is dissapointing Sad
BiteBTC is very disappointing, nothing new about the cancellation of verification, although there is one day.More and more I think that the exchange scam.
We need another exchange, bitebtc is dissapointing Sad
Activity: 283
Merit: 4
Next Reward Halving is at Block 47,000
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Next halving coming in october, 0.25 coins per block, come and mine it while you still can
Yes, I am still mining urx now.
Next halving coming in october, 0.25 coins per block, come and mine it while you still can
That is a very cool picture!!!
Wish a lot of investor maintenance your idea when ICO will start!
do not write nonsense to improve member,the coin doesn't have an ICO.it is unlikely that you will raise your level with stupid posts.
Wish a lot of investor maintenance your idea when ICO will start!

and another useless post
We apologize once again for the delays in the verification of some traders. After simplifying the KYC and AML, all traders will receive free #BiteBTC #tokens as compensation. Follow the news!
https://twitter.com/bitebtccom/status/1022783508752867329

That is nice of them. I hope everybody gets verified soon! at least make crypto only trading a quick verification. 4 days left in july!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
We apologize once again for the delays in the verification of some traders. After simplifying the KYC and AML, all traders will receive free #BiteBTC #tokens as compensation. Follow the news!

A good decision and allow the channeling of anger. Many were unhappy, but when the team goes to meet all the investors and those who supported it, this is a good sign. The main thing is to prevent problems like this.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
jumped up quite a bit overnight
Not low-Network (KH/s) 721.8183
The low network hashrate is good becouse even old hardware can find blocks, its time to gather more coins Smiley)

Get some now while the hash rate is low!!
The low network hashrate is good becouse even old hardware can find blocks, its time to gather more coins Smiley)
That's true, plus remember that if needed i can provide some space and KW as low as 0.09 cent per KWh. We are building some farms and for this community i'll host at a lower price. We need to pump the hashrate again! It's so low that mining with a laptop became again profitable.
It's a cool project i want to have huge gains with all of us  Cheesy
you in addition to advertising their kilowatt't know anything?
Pages:
Jump to: