Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Uranium-X (URX) Super Rare Crypto!! Cpu Mining! Uranium-x.com - page 50. (Read 46331 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
That's true, plus remember that if needed i can provide some space and KW as low as 0.09 cent per KWh. We are building some farms and for this community i'll host at a lower price. We need to pump the hashrate again! It's so low that mining with a laptop became again profitable.
It's a cool project i want to have huge gains with all of us  Cheesy
Activity: 561
Merit: 16
In germany you can put photovoltaic pannels on your roof and your mining cost during the day is zero
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Love to try some cpu mining! Curious to see where this goes   Cheesy
I mine only cpu coins.Electricity costs in Germany are too high for gpu mining Sad
Activity: 67
Grin
Activity: 11
i'm very promising to project

and you have no ideea what you just said
Activity: 283
Merit: 4
Activity: 88
i'm very promising to project
safe.trade  new exchange . vote to listing by safecoin.
crex24.com sometimes add coin witthout pay

Those are some nice looking exchanges Thank You!! Will look into them more.
Hi devs, have you already tried https://bitbay.net/en/news/add-your-coin-or-token-on-bitbay
They only want to see a cool and well established project with a white paper and plans for future development.
I think it's a good exchange and we can get listed for free Cheesy

That is a nice exchange! Plenty of volume! Going to look over the listing requirements and give them a try. Thank you for the suggestion
Wow,

So much for everyone trying to make this a rare coin of at least $100 a coin. I see listings at as low as $33 already, and it will drop from there.
Should have started at $100 for at least 1 month

Opportunity missed.
J

Unobtanium sat at $2 for a long time...I bought in at around $9 and the last I checked it was around $160. IMO a Low initial price isn't always a bad thing...It allows more people to buy in when it's low and spread the coins around a bit before it starts to move up.
Activity: 14
Hi devs, have you already tried https://bitbay.net/en/news/add-your-coin-or-token-on-bitbay
They only want to see a cool and well established project with a white paper and plans for future development.
I think it's a good exchange and we can get listed for free Cheesy
Activity: 475
Merit: 101
what ICO ? this coin has no ICO...
Newbie posts write to gain the Jr. Member.
what ICO ? this coin has no ICO...
and the next halving is comming in 3 months, you will see the real price then, at least 100 $
nothing is lost yet, those selling at 33 just want a quick buck, after all those who cant wait will sell the price will go up
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Wow,

So much for everyone trying to make this a rare coin of at least $100 a coin. I see listings at as low as $33 already, and it will drop from there.
Should have started at $100 for at least 1 month

Opportunity missed.
J
if you add a 0 to your 5$... maybe
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Well, since no one wants to buy my coins, lets flip this.

Anyone want to sell me 7 coins, $5 each
J
How many croc is needed ?

Cryptohub needs 30,000 Crocs to list...I have some but i need to check to see how many. Cryptohub runs auctions where they drop the price by 1000 Crocs a day  down to 15,000 Crocks. At the moment it's at 28,000 to list. I have 3384 Crocs in cryptohub...not sure what I have in yobit.
Pages:
Jump to: