Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] URCCOIN | URC | SCRYPT | | NO PRE/IPO | C-CEX | - page 3. (Read 29790 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I have been watching the btc trading volume on C-Cex for the last day and a half.....

It is on a slow steady rise...  volume was like 1.9btc when i first looked...then 2.5btc...then 3.8btc....now its at 5.0btc volume on c-cex for URC coin... volume steadily climbing is always a good sign.

Yes! Nice rise from unexpected coin is very good. It's not a dump of quickly mined coins, which is awefull.
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!

I have been watching the btc trading volume on C-Cex for the last day and a half.....

It is on a slow steady rise...  volume was like 1.9btc when i first looked...then 2.5btc...then 3.8btc....now its at 5.0btc volume on c-cex for URC coin... volume steadily climbing is always a good sign.

Some info for the community. I started developing URC site. It will be ready till weekend +-
Than I plan to make an android some usefull app  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Happy to see some support on C-CEX! Next step bittrex i hope!

Please continue to retweet this: https://twitter.com/AltCryptoFollow/status/585454613467369472

Thanks! Go URC!
Activity: 378
Richie are u watching? Wink
Activity: 378
URC is looking strong.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Okay, thanks)
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Today we will be first on volume on c-cex
I'm interested to see where this coin goes.  The road-map is pretty lacking and im still wondering if the use of the Unreal Tournament logo gives any kind of hits/clues to what isn't displayed on the map.

I think that the great feature for this coin will be the support for an incoming new Unreal Tournament, which is eveloping with croud and will be free.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I'm interested to see where this coin goes.  The road-map is pretty lacking and im still wondering if the use of the Unreal Tournament logo gives any kind of hits/clues to what isn't displayed on the map.
Activity: 266
It is a good coin! just we have to wait little bit! Grin Wink
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
Hmmm  I will read up on this coin some more....

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
just pointed 500MH @ minerpools Wink lets see how it goes  Grin
UnrealCoin has been added to ipoMiner for mining! It's available on our Scrypt multiport, and on direct port 3487.
Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Please withdraw all URC from BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE within the next 7 days after that it will be delisted and any coins that arent withdrawn will be lost !!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
UnrealCoin has been added to ipoMiner for mining! It's available on our Scrypt multiport, and on direct port 3487.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We should support URC for great and proper activities. ... Smiley
Thank you C-cex to adding us!
Pages:
Jump to: