Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] URCCOIN | URC | SCRYPT | | NO PRE/IPO | C-CEX | - page 4. (Read 29790 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
How is the mining going for this coin so far? Is there any exchanges accepting UnrealCoin yet?
Activity: 518
dev good luck  Wink
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
UNREALCOIN URC , Good Luck And Welcome   Grin
Activity: 100
we will see how good is this coin! is , at the moment are all quite ))
Not on
https://yobit.net/en/trade/URC/BTC
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
we will see how good is this coin! is , at the moment are all quite ))
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
..... ..... ..... .....
Big volume on yobit.We need bittrex or c-cex
Like what I see here, let's get this coin to Bittrex.
Just tweet to Bittrex how sweet Unreal this coin is!
RT
 https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/584695599204868098
Activity: 336
Like what I see here, let's get this coin to Bittrex.
Just tweet to Bittrex how sweet Unreal this coin is!
Activity: 616
a good idea would be creating  betting feature where users can create own bets and to create bets they would need to become a masternode by buying x amount on the exchange as collateral just incase they decide not to pay.

i like this alot
Activity: 140
a good idea would be creating  betting feature where users can create own bets and to create bets they would need to become a masternode by buying x amount on the exchange as collateral just incase they decide not to pay.
Activity: 140
roadmap today, once the roadmap is released if all good i will make donations
I will make the site for 1 500 000 URC, not 15 000. Because the price is very low now. Will host it forever and for free

I think your fee of 1.5million is way too much. 150k sounds better. if the plans are good for the coin then that 150k will be worth it.

That was just the propose Smiley Sure I can make and for the lower price. Just need the dev tu push the trigger
150k for website.Pm me for details
Activity: 248
I will make the site for 1 500 000 URC, not 15 000. Because the price is very low now. Will host it forever and for free

I think your fee of 1.5million is way too much. 150k sounds better. if the plans are good for the coin then that 150k will be worth it.

That was just the propose Smiley Sure I can make and for the lower price. Just need the dev tu push the trigger
Activity: 279
if the plans are exciting and get interest we will see some action here. bought a little but will buy more if roadmap good

Pages:
Jump to: