Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [USDEX/USX] Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy - page 7. (Read 32423 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
So the old USDE is dead? I just write them off?

We have cut support for the old USDE network. Please email me [email protected].

Email returned undelivered...

Hey sorry about that send an email to [email protected]
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

We have cut support for the old USDE network. Please email me [email protected].

Email returned undelivered...

Sent email, thanks...
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I think that this exchange can also be great in near future.
They offer 0% trading fees until June.
Activity: 71
why im offering the swap for you guys and the first stage requiring them to buy usx??? So at that point the first stage will be worth $0.23 each. So the price of usx will go up to meet near that price for the sale
Activity: 168
based on our total amount of usdex when we filled out the form, will we get free UEX ? or is it just a 10% bonus on buying it for 40USX if we choose to buy some ?
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

Activity: 6
Loving this project its well worth supporting spoke with Ryan the co-founder an amazing guy and this project and the token USDEX is going to be worth alot! lots happending and im happy to help do my best!  Smiley
Activity: 110
when we talk about Next Generation Digital Economy,then we will proof that how we can do this,in this project i think occurs economy changes rapidly
Today, USDEX/USX is now listed on Graviex, TradeSatoshi, Coinhouse, BiteBTC, and will soon be listed on UpCoin. Our community is growing and we remain committed to progress in this new age of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 20
can I mining using single gpu or cpu at this coin?
better at single mining or pool mininng?

thanks

Hi!

Honestly, it's not economical to mine USX with a CPU or GPU with it being Scrypt Algorithm. The best gear to use is a Scrypt Asic Miner like the Moonlander 2 or Antminer.

Official Mining Pool is https://moonhashing.com with a difficulty averaging 40-50 at the moment.

For live help visit the USX Discord: https://discord.gg/ZP8kv8f

The use of Antminer L3+ mining does not seem to be normal. Please ask how to set parameters.
Activity: 12

Good project. The idea isnt new. However, connecting this with blockchain and crypto is an innovative solution. At least I have not met competitors.
Activity: 14
Activity: 84
have a nice weekend !!!!!1
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
how to mine a lot of interesting people and hope that those who work the group are useful for the community and coins can be used for the needy.
Activity: 42

Good luck with your project!And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?

Thanks! The Max Coin Supply is 232M USX.
Hi, your project looks good. Art your token is etc-20?

It is a scrypt coin.
Activity: 42
can I mining using single gpu or cpu at this coin?
better at single mining or pool mininng?

thanks

Hi!

Honestly, it's not economical to mine USX with a CPU or GPU with it being Scrypt Algorithm. The best gear to use is a Scrypt Asic Miner like the Moonlander 2 or Antminer.

Official Mining Pool is https://moonhashing.com with a difficulty averaging 40-50 at the moment.

For live help visit the USX Discord: https://discord.gg/ZP8kv8f
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I'm not sure about the mining thing. Pool mining might be more consistent but maybe you can tell by the hashamount currently on the network
Pages:
Jump to: