Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [USDEX/USX] Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy - page 10. (Read 32423 times)

Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Are we finally seeing the beginning of a wall street-like style of business taking on blockchain tech?: http://fortune.com/2018/02/26/circle-cryptocurrency-trade-bitcoin/
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
What happened to the exchanger?

And anyway, why work with exchangers that are completely new. For new coins, so that they trade well, there are 3 exchangers-yobit, coinexchange and cryptopia. Everything else is a scam

We are awaiting listing on Yobit. The fee is there and we are waiting for them.

Cryptopia wants 5M DOT to list a coin. At a current price of 260sat (at the time of this post), that would be 13BTC.

As for CoinExchange, I have to go back and see what they wanted.
CoinExchange works really good. Cryptopia is one of my favorite exchanges, but a little expensive. Could give a big boost in volume though

And anyway, why work with exchangers that are completely new. For new coins, so that they trade well, there are 3 exchangers-yobit, coinexchange and cryptopia. Everything else is a scam

We are awaiting listing on Yobit. The fee is there and we are waiting for them.

Cryptopia wants 5M DOT to list a coin. At a current price of 260sat (at the time of this post), that would be 13BTC.

As for CoinExchange, I have to go back and see what they wanted.
Great news seeing another exchange for USX, now let's hope we will be able to list on an exchange that is connected to coinmarketcap, that will launch the possibility of the coin getting listed on other exchanges as well and finally be able to be added to coinmarketcap itself
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

The fact that this coin is still so popular amazes me. This is a prime example of a niche idea that caught on in the digital world: https://www.cnet.com/news/dogecoin-a-cryptocurrency-joke-that-somehow-turned-real/
Webwallet looking good that screenshot. Nice to see active development on the coin, that will set itself apart from all the other coins out there, most don't have a function. Exciting times
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Greetings,
We are proud to announce that we have made the first successful deposit on our upcoming web wallet, We are months ahead of schedule on this! More to come soon stay tuned!

Would have figured CNET, of all places, to be more on the ball with the speeds of some of the other blockchains currently in existence. And, of course, they use the term "Dark Web" as a buzz word. https://www.cnet.com/news/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-big-in-investing-but-still-lousy-for-buying-a-sandwich/
Hi Guys,

I had the old coins USDE, that were listed on Yobit, on my own wallet and exchanged that to the new
swapped coin USDEX on 8-1 this year. My wallet USDEX is version: v1.0.0.0-g32a928e1.0.4

Now I see that the new coin is listed on TradeSatoshi as "USX" and not "USDEX" as I expected.
has there been another swap that I am not aware of or has another code for listing been used for
some other reason ?

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

If you have the newer USDEX wallet, then you are OK. We made the ticker USX for the exchanges.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

I had the old coins USDE, that were listed on Yobit, on my own wallet and exchanged that to the new
swapped coin USDEX on 8-1 this year. My wallet USDEX is version: v1.0.0.0-g32a928e1.0.4

Now I see that the new coin is listed on TradeSatoshi as "USX" and not "USDEX" as I expected.
has there been another swap that I am not aware of or has another code for listing been used for
some other reason ?

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.
George Soros' fund buying Overstock.com, which happens to accept crypto as payment. Coincidence? https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/15/george-soros-fund-buys-stock-of-cryptocurrency-play-overstock-com.html
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
This looks really cool especially the way it was presented. I can easily tell that this is a legit project and the team behind it are professionals.

Do you have offer any bounty for promoting via Social Media or signature?

yes there is -> here by i invite all to join us USDEX on discord get in and enjoy the benefits of this group : https://discord.gg/K43becr
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This looks really cool especially the way it was presented. I can easily tell that this is a legit project and the team behind it are professionals.

Do you have offer any bounty for promoting via Social Media or signature?
Pages:
Jump to: