Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 95. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
So h-boards are back in stock with 250 count... where's the shipments?

Wow, I literally hit Save about 30 seconds ago...yes I have a few extra H-cards of the old type that arrived.  Since I don't the M-boards for them, they are only useful for filling out your V1 or V2 M-boards.  Buy them now, and they will ship immediately.

Production is cranking for the next-gen boards, but I haven't received any shipping notifications yet.  I expect to see something in the next day or two...when product is on the way I'll give an update.

i have not yet gotten my store credit for august delay. push that through and i'll probably buy a board.

however, a price drop to $400 would be appropriate i think. $500 is fairly steep at this point

Agree. Once pre-orders are filled and have in-stock, why are the h-board prices of version 1 not being adjusted and still cost the same as initially announced??? It's only a week from November by the time those cards are delivered anyway. Doesn't make sense. At this point, they must carry around a 70% margin on those cards while the ROI on those cards for miners must be around 10%, if anything. In other words, at a price that neglects reality bitfury is sucking almost every single drop of value both in BTC terms and in relation to other competitive products delivered this month like KNC. I agree their price of those cards shouldn't exceed $400.

The h-boards will now return approximately $300 in their useful lifetime given the recent increase in value of BTC.  Shortly after the first of November, that will have dropped by almost 50%.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
   I found problem with newer V1 hboard for use on old Mboard here pictures and can anyone tell me what do you see it in the pictures: http://picts.imgur.com/all/

ps: Anyone else want more pictures of Hboards but I need to some rest.

Broken link

here fix link

ps: I am going to return bad hboards to Dave and anyone got link for return or exchange bad hboards?

Thank you
Activity: 408

Wow, I literally hit Save about 30 seconds ago...yes I have a few extra H-cards of the old type that arrived.  Since I don't the M-boards for them, they are only useful for filling out your V1 or V2 M-boards.  Buy them now, and they will ship immediately.

Production is cranking for the next-gen boards, but I haven't received any shipping notifications yet.  I expect to see something in the next day or two...when product is on the way I'll give an update.

i have not yet gotten my store credit for august delay. push that through and i'll probably buy a board.

however, a price drop to $400 would be appropriate i think. $500 is fairly steep at this point

Agree. Once pre-orders are filled and have in-stock, why are the h-board prices of version 1 not being adjusted and still cost the same as initially announced??? It's only a week from November by the time those cards are delivered anyway. Doesn't make sense. At this point, they must carry around a 70% margin on those cards while the ROI on those cards for miners must be around 10%, if anything. In other words, at a price that neglects reality bitfury is sucking almost every single drop of value both in BTC terms and in relation to other competitive products delivered this month like KNC. I agree their price of those cards shouldn't exceed $400.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
   I found problem with newer V1 hboard for use on old Mboard here pictures and can anyone tell me what do you see it in the pictures: http://picts.imgur.com/all/

Broken link

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
Personally, I'm hoping patience is a virtue with these V3 boards... Looking forward to the new hotness shipping out for October full rig orders.

Unless the V3 boards deliver no later than next week with 50% more hashing power, then there is no upside to waiting.  Difficulty is going up a minimum of 40% in 4 or 5 days.

Having said that, I didn't ask to change all of my orders to older boards.  I split it up 50/50 mostly because I had another Starter kit ordered and I didn't want to run it with just a single H board.  It would look too sad, lol.

I'm right there with ya, I would rather have my 300+ GH right now than after the next diff change. 
Glow Stick Dance!
Personally, I'm hoping patience is a virtue with these V3 boards... Looking forward to the new hotness shipping out for October full rig orders.

Unless the V3 boards deliver no later than next week with 50% more hashing power, then there is no upside to waiting.  Difficulty is going up a minimum of 40% in 4 or 5 days.

Having said that, I didn't ask to change all of my orders to older boards.  I split it up 50/50 mostly because I had another Starter kit ordered and I didn't want to run it with just a single H board.  It would look too sad, lol.
   I just found one of new 5hboards and running test got: speed:4675 noncerate[GH/s]:0.000 (0.000/chip) hashrate[GH/s]:45.449 good:0 errors:94 spi-err:18 miso-err:11 jobs:10 cores:0% good:85 bad:0 off:0 (best[GH/s]:0.000) Tue Oct 22 04:11:13 2013

dont look good maybe dead board?

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Glow Stick Dance!
Dave,

If we have orders for (an October starter kit and) H-Boards for October but there's no word on v3 M-Boards, can I just get a V2 M-board and my 9 extra H-cards shipped out tomorrow?  We are fast approaching the end of October.

Thanks,
Dave

I'd like to know this too.  I have an October starter and 6 H boards.  I'd like to trade in 3 of my V2 H boards for 3 V1 boards and take the rest of my order in new gear when that comes in.  Is that doable Dave?
whats the status on CC? I want to get another h-board using the store credit (still waiting on this - will it appear somewhere in my account?) and credit card to cover whatever difference remains

I dont think CC is working yet.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
One of the chips on an H-card received last week has been giving hundreds of miso errors per 5-min, and is giving no good results, but all other chips and cards, before and after in the chain, seem unaffected. Is there something I can do about it, or should I just write off that chip as bad and ignore it?

probably a bad chip. theres a few things you can try:

1) put the board as the last in your rig and/or try a different slot(s)
2) raise the voltage slightly. probably wont make a difference, but sometimes the chips seem to get themselves settled in with a little bit of heat/runtime. i had a chip go from <0.7GH for the first 2 days to being a totally normal operation after voltage tweaking.
3) look for any issues in the components and traces around the chip. (you likely wont see anything, but worth a try)
4) send it to me and ill test it in my system
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
whats the status on CC? I want to get another h-board using the store credit (still waiting on this - will it appear somewhere in my account?) and credit card to cover whatever difference remains
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
One of the chips on an H-card received last week has been giving hundreds of miso errors per 5-min, and is giving no good results, but all other chips and cards, before and after in the chain, seem unaffected. Is there something I can do about it, or should I just write off that chip as bad and ignore it?
  Dave I just got 5hboards and hashed for about 20 minutes then short out my psu and I took out 5hboards.  I am running old V1 right.
...ouch.  Are you sure they're all dead?
   no idea,  old v1 still ok but I am going to do test one by one to find out bad board.   I was lucky psu shut off and check all new v1 nothing burning.

ps: I am testing one of hboard got good hash about 28Gh/s and one miso-err:1 that bad or not anyone know?

1-2 miso errors is okay per board.

Thank you , I try to check the soldering but my eyes bad maybe I need new glasses.
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
  Dave I just got 5hboards and hashed for about 20 minutes then short out my psu and I took out 5hboards.  I am running old V1 right.
   no idea,  old v1 still ok but I am going to do test one by one to find out bad board.   I was lucky psu shut off and check all new v1 nothing burning.

ps: I am testing one of hboard got good hash about 28Gh/s and one miso-err:1 that bad or not anyone know?

1-2 miso errors is okay per board.

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
Dave,

If we have orders for (an October starter kit and) H-Boards for October but there's no word on v3 M-Boards, can I just get a V2 M-board and my 9 extra H-cards shipped out tomorrow?  We are fast approaching the end of October.

Thanks,
Dave
Activity: 642
Merit: 500

Orders placed now for H-cards will ship immediately? But I have not yet received shipment notification for an older order of H-cards (not with M-boards, so I've been assuming I'll get the old type). Is that order shipping immediately as well, as in today/tomorrow?

Please contact Yvonne immediately - if you have an H-card order for V1/V2 M-boards, it should be out the door by now.  Sorry for the trouble.

I assume you mean sales@?

Yep - [email protected], thanks

Pages:
Jump to: