Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 91. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I NEED AN IMAGE FOR THE SD-CARD FOR V1 MBOARD FROM AUGUST.
Every link on the forums says "account has been disabled due to high traffic". This applies to all "drop box" links. I NEED AN IMAGE FOR V1 MBOARD SDCARD, BOTH MINE DIED.
Please and thank you...
   go here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-bitfury-miner-supporttuning-287590

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I can't believe MegaBigPower doesn't have images on their damn website. ALL SD-CARD IMAGE LINKS ARE DISABLED OR OTHERWISE NOT WORKING. I need a damn image for an sd card for August V1 MBOARD....

I can upload it for u but need ftp site to upload to.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Every link on the forums says "account has been disabled due to high traffic". This applies to all "drop box" links. I NEED AN IMAGE FOR V1 MBOARD SDCARD, BOTH MINE DIED.
Please and thank you...
   go here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-bitfury-miner-supporttuning-287590

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I can't believe MegaBigPower doesn't have images on their damn website. ALL SD-CARD IMAGE LINKS ARE DISABLED OR OTHERWISE NOT WORKING. I need a damn image for an sd card for August V1 MBOARD....
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Please and thank you...

Error (509)

EDIT:

Please and thank you...

Try the link yourself... Says public access has been disabled due to "high traffic"....

So I still need an SD-card image for an August V1 MBOARD ...A link that works...

Please and thank you...

Sd card FS is dead and booting still ok.

you can use usb flash and write image to it then make some change in cmdline.txt
dwc_otg.lpm_enable=0 console=ttyAMA0,115200 kgdboc=ttyAMA0,115200 console=tty1 root=/dev/sda2 rootfstype=ext4 elevator=deadline rootwait
                                                                                                              make change up        xxxxxxxxx

Please and thank you...
legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
As the saying goes, the only ones getting rich during a gold rush are the early adopters and shovel vendors. And the early adopters already have their gear. I would hope that this isn't news to anyone.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Even at $200/btc, the roi on 1 x h-board at 35% difficulty jump is barely over 1.5btc or $300.
We've been jumping 40% every 10.x days.

Next jump is already looking to be 39.5%.  I would guess 41% jump in 2.5 days, which puts it on 10/27/2013 Sunday.
Difficulty:  ~393,470,313
Activity: 314
Merit: 251
I'm noticing alot of terms in this thread that are making me nervous about my purchase.

These terms are:
white magic  smoke
puff
fried
dead board
RMA
voltage spike
dead sdcard
etc...

I think you get the idea.

How stable is bitfury gear if I just assemble and don't go mucking about with pencils, OC, voltages or modding?

anyone one receive their 400gh/s unit set for October delivery yet?

Nyet... Dave likely still has no m boards
   Maybe both newer V3 Mboards and newer  Hboard has pot on it for easy OC.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

Nyet... Dave likely still has no m boards
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
If btc has a crazy crash down to something like 100 dollars a pop then I would LOVE a refund.  Right now...not so much seeing as I would get back something along the realm of 38 coins instead of the 56 i initially used.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

Sad Waiting patiently... Order 51x
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Do you have a download link for the RPi image?

I hope Dave will post the SD image for RPi somewhere so we can revive the miner in case the SD card die ...

I know this is old, but I didn't see a link in the thread.

Has an official location for the Rasberry Pi August V1 image been posted by Dave anywhere? 
My sdcard died last night (all LEDs light up... no network connectivity).

You can also go here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-bitfury-miner-supporttuning-287590

I am using SD card for booting and usb flash for FS.  I did not have any problem yet with usb flash.

here what look like micro usb flash http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=632&item_id=052460
Activity: 317
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Is anyone here currently using a full bitfury 400 ghash setup through the raspberry pi usb wifi adapter. If so, what adapter are you using. I'm planning on going Ethernet, but my service provider has been dropping connection quite often this past week because of node leakage supposedly. I figure worst case scenario I'll just wifi into my mobile hot spot which is what I'm doing now for my burnin boards because my internet is down again. I know my mobile hot spot can connect 10 units so no problems now and my hashrate isn't affected at all currently.

The other idea is to find a router that can connect wireless to my mobile hot spot.
So I'd have my wired devices plugged into my Netgear 24 port switch which then plugs into my WNDR3700 router which broadcasts to my mobile hot spot. Being that my mobile hot spot is only good for 10 devices, I'll have no issues being my Netgear switch isn't full.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Thanks Goxed... you rock!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

I hope Dave will post the SD image for RPi somewhere so we can revive the miner in case the SD card die ...

Has an official location for the Rasberry Pi August V1 image been posted by Dave anywhere? 
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43738391/2013-Aug-29_BitfuryRasPi_v0.1.rar
Activity: 490
Merit: 255

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Exactly same thing happened. I desoldered the diode, but GPIO functionality is gone. The rPI cannot detect any h-Card. Did your GPIO functionality return? I guess I will order a new PI.
Before you do, measure the 12V at the end of the M-board.
I was measuring 4V and the pi also didn't see any H-card.
I replaced the psu and all was ok again.
(I didn't have a blown diode on the rpi)

Which points on the M-board exactly? Thanks
My 12V rails measure 11.98V and the PSU power usage is 550W at the wall on a rPI that works.
With the rPI with broken GPIO, the 12V rails measure 12.2V, power usage is 70W, and rPI does not detect a single chip / h-board. The rPI boots up and networking works.
I measured it at the ground and 12V holes above bank 4 on the m-board.
Pages:
Jump to: