Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [V] Version - Rare Desirable NO PREMINE Store of Value -->> v0.8.9.9 FIX - page 19. (Read 71625 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 250
What is going on? is it forking again?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
Selling 50k V@4k SAT. Looking to sell everything. No volumes on NXT-E to do that.
I'm interested, please check your PM.

...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Selling 50k V@4k SAT. Looking to sell everything. No volumes on NXT-E to do that.
I'm interested, please check your PM.
Activity: 256
Why is difficulty at zero for so long?
legendary
Its a real shame that Version has had such a problematic start. It has real potential as a great store of value crypto.

Looks as if the blocks are being harvested intentionally again.

Going to have to take a close look at the distribution to continue with this.

Anyone want to try a mod. of p2pool for Version and I'll run it on the nodes I posted above ?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I got the same thing, just Backup & Delete everything besides wallet, make a new conf file as stated, Open and let sync up, close it, delete the connect node in the conf, restart V QT and your done.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thousands of blocks getting stripped at REALLY low diff.

Something is up with this.

I really like the concept of V, but this is getting a bit old  Sad

Tried to install the wallet, crashes with an db exception fault.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
legendary
I've set-up 2 Version addnode's on a couple of my VPS / Tor servers.

addnode=198.100.127.34
 addnode=198.100.127.36

Both nodes are connected to each other and to the seednode. Not routed through Tor.
legendary
I take it ZeusPool acting up?

Confirmed   0.000000
Unconfirmed   0.000000

Been running for a while now..  Showing LOTs of found blocks..  But no credits..  And all finders "unknown"

Indeed.

Looks like someone is solo'ing most of the blocks with the low diff as the blocks are racing.

Testing solo mining on a node with a 2GH/s Ant Miner USB - something wrong with the daemon ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I take it ZeusPool acting up?

Confirmed   0.000000
Unconfirmed   0.000000

Been running for a while now..  Showing LOTs of found blocks..  But no credits..  And all finders "unknown"
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Lol, mindfox is like magic.  He posted that and stuff straightened itself back out with the current mining and orphans and such.
Thank you. Being a member of Zeuspool admin team, it means a lot to have users appreciate the work and effort we are putting so the pool is up and service all our hungry for blocks miners Smiley

All of you guys have done amazing work getting the coin back on track. You never see devs (and non devs) put a 1/10 of the effort in that people involved with this coin have.

Agreed, 100%.   This coin and CGA both have a similar community with real contributors.
Activity: 280
Lol, mindfox is like magic.  He posted that and stuff straightened itself back out with the current mining and orphans and such.
Thank you. Being a member of Zeuspool admin team, it means a lot to have users appreciate the work and effort we are putting so the pool is up and service all our hungry for blocks miners Smiley

All of you guys have done amazing work getting the coin back on track. You never see devs (and non devs) put a 1/10 of the effort in that people involved with this coin have.
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
Lol, mindfox is like magic.  He posted that and stuff straightened itself back out with the current mining and orphans and such.
Zeus pool seems to be getting nothing but orphans
also getting about 25% rejects
Don't trust the frontend for now, till the difficulty goes to normal numbers.

Right now what you see as orphan are normal blocks which are confirmed. They are showing as orphans because the automated procedures aren't finished yet. The payment calculations are still running the previous batch of blocks (15 mins ago).
Due to high amount of found blocks, the front-end will not be synced with stratum. It can go up to 15-20 mins till the payments are completed.
It'll take a few hours before the coin diff gets to normal difficulty numbers.

The rejects are also normal. It's almost like just starting with the coin, because the difficulty is very low at the moment and there are various PoW posted to the coin wallet. Some are passing through, some are rejected due to rapid difficulty changes (from the coin wallet itself, which is normal considering the circumstances).

Same here mining solo.  Actually had some blocks roll back on me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Are you sure that you didn't delete the wallet.dat from your folder?
If you did that, then you have a new wallet address and unless you kept a backup of the old file, you destroyed your coins yourself.
Otherwise, you can wait for the block explorer to come back online and check the existance of the transactions id yourself.

100% positive the wallet is intact.  Have multiple backups as well.  Before i was aware of the incident i noticed my wallet re-locked.  I re-opened it for minting and the coins immidiately
drained out and started posting as stake.  Wasn't sure this was normal so came here to look.. and saw mention of the problems.

I don't know how the process works, so i'm not sure exactly what happened.  If the coins ( the originals that is ) are gone, well, it sucks but such is life.  If it's possible to retrieve them i'd like to try to do so.  Just not sure how to go about it.

Edit: for clarity

I recommend waiting till tomorrow for the block explorer to come online. In the mean time, keep your wallet open so it's synced all the time.
After that, we'll see what we can do.

Sounds like a plan to me.
Are you sure that you didn't delete the wallet.dat from your folder?
If you did that, then you have a new wallet address and unless you kept a backup of the old file, you destroyed your coins yourself.
Otherwise, you can wait for the block explorer to come back online and check the existance of the transactions id yourself.

100% positive the wallet is intact.  Have multiple backups as well.  Before i was aware of the incident i noticed my wallet re-locked.  I re-opened it for minting and the coins immidiately
drained out and started posting as stake.  Wasn't sure this was normal so came here to look.. and saw mention of the problems.

I don't know how the process works, so i'm not sure exactly what happened.  If the coins ( the originals that is ) are gone, well, it sucks but such is life.  If it's possible to retrieve them i'd like to try to do so.  Just not sure how to go about it.

Edit: for clarity

I recommend waiting till tomorrow for the block explorer to come online. In the mean time, keep your wallet open so it's synced all the time.
After that, we'll see what we can do.

P.S.: By saying we, I would like to clarify that I'm not representing the developer of the coin. I'm just another user that is trying to help you.
Pages:
Jump to: