Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [V] Version - Rare Desirable NO PREMINE Store of Value -->> v0.8.9.9 FIX - page 35. (Read 71626 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 250
what was so terrible about execution?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin
this has to be a record for a shitcoin? from birth to death in under a fortnight!?

quality.  Cheesy

good ideas and concepts, terrible execution.. lessons learned are never free =P
Activity: 434
this has to be a record for a shitcoin? from birth to death in under a fortnight!?

quality.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
+1

1. thanks to the person who sent me a donation.

2. my wallet is synced but I get the following warning at the bottom of the wallet

yes, I am also

Me too.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

2. my wallet is synced but I get the following warning at the bottom of the wallet

yes, I am also

Me too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
I also have some small comments about the wallet.

1. in the next version wallet version  Cheesy please change the colors of the top menu as the Vault, controls, help are not clearly visible

2. in the Ledger please change the light grey color, as the receiving address text color is almost the same with that light grey (of course this is not important, but hey, we can't read it :-)
Activity: 148

yes, I am also
Activity: 490
0_0

Activity: 148
hello,
the new pool problem,As follows:

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

Know the problem how to solve it?

Thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Crypto Craftsman
Updated the Vault Room on reddit, tried to make it look classy:

http://www.reddit.com/r/version
Activity: 448
Crypto Craftsman
Vote for V to be listed on Bittrex, which looks to be a high end platform coming out with a very nice interface:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-new-coin-should-bittrex-support-week-1-round-1-497351
Activity: 767
Crypto Craftsman
If i encrypt my wallet am i unable to gain POS coins? It seems pretty shitty if you have to keep your wallet unsecured in order to generate POS coins.

You can keep your wallet encrypted, and then run this command from the Debug Window->RPC Console:

Code:
walletpassphrase   true

Which will unlock it for POS minting.

What does that do though? Decrypts the wallet indefinitely until the wallet is closed and opened again?

Isn't that the same thing as not encrypting the wallet to begin with? Or will it ask for the pass when coins are withdrawn?

No, it unlocks it for minting only, it is not the same as leaving it unencrypted.
If i encrypt my wallet am i unable to gain POS coins? It seems pretty shitty if you have to keep your wallet unsecured in order to generate POS coins.

You can keep your wallet encrypted, and then run this command from the Debug Window->RPC Console:

Code:
walletpassphrase   true

What does that do though? Decrypts the wallet indefinitely until the wallet is closed and opened again?

Isn't that the same thing as not encrypting the wallet to begin with? Or will it ask for the pass when coins are withdrawn?

Crypto Craftsman

It has probably already been mentioned but I spotted a typo in the wallet - the "Receive" tab, says "These are your Bitcoin addresses for receiving payments."

Also while I am on it the white on white colour scheme for the menu bar isn't ideal ... Wink
Thank you for catching that.  I also noticed the white menu text on Windows 8.1.  I will push a minor wallet update this week with an updated QT stylesheet to fix the text and add a few checkpoints.
Crypto Craftsman

Code:
walletpassphrase   true

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
Very cool and well thought crypto that somehow manages to have a futuristic and yet retro vibe at the same time.

Started mining at around block 5000-ish with a few giga hash. Pools seem to have had some issues, although stable with regular payments in the main.

I'd like to see an SSL cert. for the website paper wallets though.

5 day minimum proof-of-stake coin age is a bonus.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

True for all POS coins though, I believe.
Pages:
Jump to: