Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [V] Version - Rare Desirable NO PREMINE Store of Value -->> v0.8.9.9 FIX - page 52. (Read 71626 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
the coin didnt start  Huh wheres the wallet
It's still Feb 28 where I am, you're a day early ;-)

its 1 march already and your countdown hits 00:00:00 too..
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
00:00 01/03/2014 GMT now 00:35 GMT you late
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Crypto Craftsman
It's still Feb 28 where I am, you're a day early ;-)
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
Activity: 20
Where the wallets late
Crypto Craftsman
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Activity: 49
Activity: 17
  VJW9R8YhdifUxJ1vrYeo6hErkauDXVXzBH
               Smiley
Activity: 11
Im really hoping this is just test net stuff, this coin looked so promising, but with a premine (and that wacky last block on there pushing over 1000V), i cant say id be attracted.

Dev Please commment.
This is exactly it - testnet stuff.  That wacky last block was me loading V onto the paper wallet and importing it to make sure it works.

Good to hear! Thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 224
Crypto Craftsman
Im really hoping this is just test net stuff, this coin looked so promising, but with a premine (and that wacky last block on there pushing over 1000V), i cant say id be attracted.

Dev Please commment.
This is exactly it - testnet stuff.  That wacky last block was me loading V onto the paper wallet and importing it to make sure it works.
Crypto Craftsman
:-)  Oh my... hehe.  There will be NO premine. 

What you see in the revchain is data that I populated by hardcoding the difficulty really really small and letting her rip!  ;-)  I needed stuff in there to make sure it works and didn't want to wait forever...

So, all of that is going to disappear :-)

Actually its disappeared in testing already I just haven't rescanned the blockchain to repopulate Abe.  I will update it later tonight.

Sorry to give you guys a heart attack/chucklefest, rest assured what you are seeing is me just testing everything I possibly can to make sure it goes without a hitch.

I also implemented Kimoto Gravity Well.  Wink
Activity: 15
Dev say something, i still in trust to u
Activity: 11
what a shame i'l be away on launch day... need to keep posted on this topic to log in to my miner remotely.

just one thing, you say no premine, but http://revchain.versioncoin.com/chain/Version?count=500&hi=1141

so, which is it, NO premine, or 'oh I may have mined a shitload for myself before I launch it'  Huh

There will be no pre-mine,

Dev Please commment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
what a shame i'l be away on launch day... need to keep posted on this topic to log in to my miner remotely.

just one thing, you say no premine, but http://revchain.versioncoin.com/chain/Version?count=500&hi=1141

so, which is it, NO premine, or 'oh I may have mined a shitload for myself before I launch it'  Huh

There will be no pre-mine,
Activity: 27
Activity: 15
Crypto Craftsman
I'll have solo mining instructions for AntMiner U-1 and erupter cubes, as thats what I've got Wink

As far as releasing the wallets ahead of time, yes we'll drop protected archives in advance and then release the password at launch, so you're not left scrambling to download.  Just remember to double check the md5/sha on the files.
Pages:
Jump to: