Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 2. (Read 17020 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Vanig (VANIG) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
copper member
Activity: 378
Eth btc it already lower why most ico need to pause sale. How investor will look . Project need to run either market bull or bear
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
What is Vanig
Vanig is an e-commerce startup powered by the blockchain. Aim is to create a platform that changes the way e-commerce works. From manufacturer to consumers, can apply the power of the blockchain to make shopping an amazing experience for everyone involved.
yas This is great. e-commerce platform offers an interesting, is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity
to invest into promising tech it will will be worth for it. and most importantly a very useful project.
This project will be famous and success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
What is Vanig
Vanig is an e-commerce startup powered by the blockchain. Aim is to create a platform that changes the way e-commerce works. From manufacturer to consumers, can apply the power of the blockchain to make shopping an amazing experience for everyone involved.
Activity: 420
Vanig.io The Future of Shopping is a nice project. It grows pretty well. It made me want to participate in the project. Does the project have bounty?

Of course, the project has a bounty program but it has been suspended at this time due to the pause of the tokensale indefinitely till the market finally revives to encourage crowdfunding activities
Activity: 56
Vanig.io The Future of Shopping is a nice project. It grows pretty well. It made me want to participate in the project. Does the project have bounty?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
How long is this wait before Vanig resumes it's tokensale, the longer the wait the more unhealthy it would become because most supports and investors would begin to loose interest.

I think. that everything is clearly written in his article, there are certainly no exact dates, but first of all they expect a better situation on the market, and when this happens, the exact dates will appear.
The decision was made on multiple factors, a critical set of reasons being the current cryptocurrency markets and how it affects the investing community. To enable Vanig to achieve its dual objectives of e-commerce and supply chain integration in a decentralized environment the hard cap requires fulfillment, this looks to be an incredibly tough goal in today’s market. The investors and our team deserve an opportunity to fulfill the project’s full potential.

how much is the hardcap? and how much they have collected until now?

Anyway, what happened if the market will stay bearish for other 6 months?

the only amount that they have announced is from private sale ,
if i'm not mistaken $1.65M,
they also give a choice to interested party to refund their contributions during pre-sale

thank you for the answer.
1.65M in the private sale is not super great, but is not so bad either.

I really hope that they can go on with their project, even if the market will stay bearish..

Well I can say its a good take off but ofcourse if you begin to consider the recent bearish market, one would begin to wonder if 1.65Million would still retains its value due to the volatility of the market.

Let's just hope the team converted the funds raised into fiat or else its value must have obviously depreciated and would be worth a lot less than was raised.
Activity: 196

I think. that everything is clearly written in his article, there are certainly no exact dates, but first of all they expect a better situation on the market, and when this happens, the exact dates will appear.
The decision was made on multiple factors, a critical set of reasons being the current cryptocurrency markets and how it affects the investing community. To enable Vanig to achieve its dual objectives of e-commerce and supply chain integration in a decentralized environment the hard cap requires fulfillment, this looks to be an incredibly tough goal in today’s market. The investors and our team deserve an opportunity to fulfill the project’s full potential.

they also give a choice to interested party to refund their contributions during pre-sale

I really hope that they can go on with their project, even if the market will stay bearish..

Well I can say its a good take off but ofcourse if you begin to consider the recent bearish market, one would begin to wonder if 1.65Million would still retains its value due to the volatility of the market.
Activity: 210
Only good ICO projects survive in today's market, and we list only the best!

VANIG - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/vanig/

If you want to update your project and token, please contact us via email - [email protected]

Best of luck!

Tokens Marketplace
copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 101

I also hope so, in addition, the amount collected in my opinion is not so small, and with this amount of money you can work. And even if the project really has an excellent idea and the team that believes in the success of its product, then of course it will not stop, but go ahead and continue its work.
Activity: 196

We are in September now, it seems like we are at the beginning of another bear cycle, I am beginning to wonder if Vanigs would actually make a comeback if this persists.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

Activity: 14
Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Vanig has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to [email protected]

Best Regards,
https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Vanig
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
It is quite unbecoming as these attitude or negligence can be translated to mean certain things especially as this sensitive times when the market is unsteady which is the very reason for the pause.

I agree with you, team should be available at all times or atleast most of the times to calm any building tension which reassures investors that they would still continue and probably give a time frame not just an indefinite pause.

copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
It is quite unbecoming as these attitude or negligence can be translated to mean certain things especially as this sensitive times when the market is unsteady which is the very reason for the pause.

I agree with you, team should be available at all times or atleast most of the times to calm any building tension which reassures investors that they would still continue and probably give a time frame not just an indefinite pause.

Activity: 126
I was reading their whitepaper and noticed that if you as the buyer give reviews on a verified purchase you will get Vanig tokens or USD as a reward for your review.

That really is an incentive to actually leave reviews, we should get some honest reviews and a lot of them on all kinds of products now. Do they automatically decide whether it's Vanig tokens of USD? Or can you set your preference?
Activity: 209
Interesting to see crypto crow in telegram asking for marketing people. Could be a good source to promote Vanig. Seems to have a big YouTube following, that could help promote the sale

Pages:
Jump to: