Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 5. (Read 17020 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
The move to pause tokensales is a right step in the right direction,  given its overall objective of bringing a more developed e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to this market, besides they are not the only project to take this decision in this bearish market.

I don't know, Vanig have been running the token sale for too long to suddenly pause it. Unfortunately, I don't think ICO's are as popular anymore, especially after the recent performances of other ICO's. Maybe they should try another approach and aim for more private sales, but also continue development at the same time. They have nearly $2m to play with this should be enough to get a lot of the work done.
I read in their article that even if the project is paused, they will work on a next version of their MVP i think this pausing is a very good idea now if you read all the points they want you to understand you might think the same, check them out in this article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-update-the-tokensale-is-being-paused-e1723f12de72.

yeah, going the private route entirely might be the better option, ICO certainly have taken a hit, most list below buy in price so it's literally pointless to invest in one during their sale..
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
The move to pause tokensales is a right step in the right direction,  given its overall objective of bringing a more developed e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to this market, besides they are not the only project to take this decision in this bearish market.

I don't know, Vanig have been running the token sale for too long to suddenly pause it. Unfortunately, I don't think ICO's are as popular anymore, especially after the recent performances of other ICO's. Maybe they should try another approach and aim for more private sales, but also continue development at the same time. They have nearly $2m to play with this should be enough to get a lot of the work done.
I read in their article that even if the project is paused, they will work on a next version of their MVP i think this pausing is a very good idea now if you read all the points they want you to understand you might think the same, check them out in this article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-update-the-tokensale-is-being-paused-e1723f12de72.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
I would not be so pessimistic about it. Of course the break is not optimal and as you say, others might start earlier with a similar idea. But Vanig already has a good foundation, the work continues in the background. Only the procurement of the necessary funds has been delayed. I am sure that it will continue in a few weeks and Vanig will continue thereafter as planned.
For my bountytokens from the twitter campaign, I hope i am right :-)

I like your optimism. Have you participated already in succesful paused projects? In any case I think we need to calculate in months instead of weeks. But who knows?

Don't get me wrong: I've invested too a lot of time and energy into this VANIG project as a translator, so I eagerly want them to succeed. But at the same time I participated in too many projects that in the end did not work out, including paused projects that after several months were terminated.

Of course I stay open to be happily surprised by VANIG, and hopefully rather within weeks than months!
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 966
Merit: 140
nowadays we are seeing more of serious projects and less of the scammed ones,

I blinked and rubbed my eyes reading this part.

About the pause: They are indeed not the only project pausing their ICO in this bear market. But it's not that projects like Vanig are unique. Competitors will run and perhaps complete their ICO's and the pausing projects will lose their head start on the market of tokenisation. I do wonder if we will ever see Vanig back again. Often such pausing projects undergo a slow death.

Nevertheless success wishes to the team.

I would not be so pessimistic about it. Of course the break is not optimal and as you say, others might start earlier with a similar idea. But Vanig already has a good foundation, the work continues in the background. Only the procurement of the necessary funds has been delayed. I am sure that it will continue in a few weeks and Vanig will continue thereafter as planned.
For my bountytokens from the twitter campaign, I hope i am right :-)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
nowadays we are seeing more of serious projects and less of the scammed ones,

I blinked and rubbed my eyes reading this part.

About the pause: They are indeed not the only project pausing their ICO in this bear market. But it's not that projects like Vanig are unique. Competitors will run and perhaps complete their ICO's and the pausing projects will lose their head start on the market of tokenisation. I do wonder if we will ever see Vanig back again. Often such pausing projects undergo a slow death.

Nevertheless success wishes to the team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think the decision to pause tokensale is the right one given its overall objective of bringing a transformational e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to the market.

You are right. To pause the tokensale is a good decision. If they are still in discussion with big investors from the Private-Sale. The Vanig team need to maintain their interests.
I agree if they reach out on a good agreement after the discussion they token sale might get a bigger boost too so it will be profitable for everyone.

yes it really can be the right decision from the team, although of course there will be other opinions on this situation. Let's hope that the team knows what to do, or rather, how it will be correctly done in this situation, in general I wish the team success and I will be glad to support the project.

Several other ICOs I am following are doing the same I just hope it does not get extended several times. I don't think it would be healthy then but for now I think given the market situation it is a good choice.

Yeah sometimes the market forces you to do what is not your desired choice but as a business, as hard as it is, you have to do what you believe is the best thing for your business.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I think the decision to pause tokensale is the right one given its overall objective of bringing a transformational e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to the market.

You are right. To pause the tokensale is a good decision. If they are still in discussion with big investors from the Private-Sale. The Vanig team need to maintain their interests.
I agree if they reach out on a good agreement after the discussion they token sale might get a bigger boost too so it will be profitable for everyone.

yes it really can be the right decision from the team, although of course there will be other opinions on this situation. Let's hope that the team knows what to do, or rather, how it will be correctly done in this situation, in general I wish the team success and I will be glad to support the project.

Several other ICOs I am following are doing the same I just hope it does not get extended several times. I don't think it would be healthy then but for now I think given the market situation it is a good choice.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

My feelings about this are mixed, im seeing alot of ICO's do the same because of the 'bear market', what if this market is the new reality and it never ends?

i don't think so. Better days will come. maybe not tomorrow or next month, but they will come. For the ICOs who are now taking a break in the sale, I hope they have enough reserves to hold on until the bulls are back

Yea, you're right and sometimes i do have mixed feelings just like the above statement but one thing we should notice is the new trend of brands that are coming in, nowadays we are seeing more of serious projects and less of the scammed ones, projects are now becoming more transparent and investors are getting wiser, i believe the market will soon correct for the better

Launching a company is no easy task the fact is while we’re in a crypto world most of what needs to be done for most projects requires fiat that’s just a fact as crypto acceptance is no where near where it needs to be so companies have to go with the flow and make sure their. Project is viable from a fiat standpoint

They may take a hit hit 2018 has shown us a lot of quality projects can take a hit and come back swinging even harder to reach their product goals
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

My feelings about this are mixed, im seeing alot of ICO's do the same because of the 'bear market', what if this market is the new reality and it never ends?

i don't think so. Better days will come. maybe not tomorrow or next month, but they will come. For the ICOs who are now taking a break in the sale, I hope they have enough reserves to hold on until the bulls are back

Yea, you're right and sometimes i do have mixed feelings just like the above statement but one thing we should notice is the new trend of brands that are coming in, nowadays we are seeing more of serious projects and less of the scammed ones, projects are now becoming more transparent and investors are getting wiser, i believe the market will soon correct for the better
Activity: 966
Merit: 140

Activity: 378

^^ This. My thoughts exactly! Whilst it allows them to seek further private investments, they could still do that regardless. I'm not a fan of keep pausing sales on the whole
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 10

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 420
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Yes because to enable Vanig to achieve its dual objectives of e-commerce and supply chain integration in a decentralized environment the hard cap requires fulfillment, this looks to be an incredibly tough goal in today’s market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The decision for this pause was made based on multiple factors, a critical set of reasons being the current cryptocurrency markets and how it affects the investing community.
Pages:
Jump to: