Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 30. (Read 17025 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Can we have any information about sale? I mean I can still see there 1.65M raised but it was old data. So do we have any latest information?

These question should be best suited for their telegram group you'll get quick reply on this.
Thanks for the reminders. That's really great idea. I also know that they are giving quick response on our queries/questions.
Are they doing any more AMA's in their Telegram group? It has been a long time since i went on Telegram again, would love to participate in their AMA's again.

i haven't seen any specific AMA's lately, but they are always doing quizes to win $100 worth of tokens, and if you have any specific queries, the admin team are still very helpful and knowledgeable.

They were hosting them weekly though it was great but I think it is too much work with the team given there is much to do. Any think this could be a monthly thing with the CEO and they are not far off now.
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
Great that any unsold tokens will be burned, although I have faith that the Vanig sale should reach it’s hard cap. Burning tokens is a great way to get investors interested in a token. In saying that I do believe that the available tokens in Vanigs sale is perfect.
Activity: 238
Integrating logistics within an organisation has all the related activities working together as a single function. This is responsible for all storage and movement of materials throughout the organisation. #vanig
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Just wondering if in the unlikely case that we don’t reach our hard cap, do Vanig have any plans to burn remaining tokens? Haven’t heard either way but would be interested to know.

Hey Swami I just had a look through the Vanig telegram chat and I can tell you that one of the admins confirmed all unsold tokens will be burnt.

Great news for the Vanig project and community - should certainly help the coin value should any unsold tokens happen

That's the best strategy, there is no point in keeping unsold tokens. Team should always burn unsold tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Just wondering if in the unlikely case that we don’t reach our hard cap, do Vanig have any plans to burn remaining tokens? Haven’t heard either way but would be interested to know.

Hey Swami I just had a look through the Vanig telegram chat and I can tell you that one of the admins confirmed all unsold tokens will be burnt.

Great news for the Vanig project and community - should certainly help the coin value should any unsold tokens happen
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

I don't think they would burn the tokens since it is just the private sale. Maybe they might  move the remaining tokens to the pre ico.
Activity: 209
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Can we have any information about sale? I mean I can still see there 1.65M raised but it was old data. So do we have any latest information?

These question should be best suited for their telegram group you'll get quick reply on this.
Thanks for the reminders. That's really great idea. I also know that they are giving quick response on our queries/questions.
Are they doing any more AMA's in their Telegram group? It has been a long time since i went on Telegram again, would love to participate in their AMA's again.

as much as I like to chat in their telegram channel, unfortunately lately I miss the time to do so. That's why I can not say if the weekly amas still exist. best we both look in the channel :-)

Same I tend to have the time to drop in for a quick question on my mind that’s bugging me or just to say hi the admins are always pretty cool and helpful though even if I’m just their to bug them with questions lol
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

as much as I like to chat in their telegram channel, unfortunately lately I miss the time to do so. That's why I can not say if the weekly amas still exist. best we both look in the channel :-)
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

i haven't seen any specific AMA's lately, but they are always doing quizes to win $100 worth of tokens, and if you have any specific queries, the admin team are still very helpful and knowledgeable.

Yeah I have been pretty busy recently so haven't been as active in the telegram channel. Are they still doing the daily quizes at the moment? It's a very generous $100 of tokens they are offering!

100 USD worth Vanig tokens as a price is very good amount. I tried many times but till now no success. But I hope one day I will win this price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Yeah I have been pretty busy recently so haven't been as active in the telegram channel. Are they still doing the daily quizes at the moment? It's a very generous $100 of tokens they are offering!

I think the daily quizzes have stopped to be honest. I still think they're doing the odd one here or there but from what I can tell, the daily ones have stopped. I may be wrong, I don't go on to much so don't take my word as gospel lol

I think the quizzes haven't stopped, they take place but not daily. I don't no why they changed it from daily to irregularly. I wasn't that often in their Telegram channel, in the last weeks.
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
how many total Vanig tokens are made
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I think the daily quizzes have stopped to be honest. I still think they're doing the odd one here or there but from what I can tell, the daily ones have stopped. I may be wrong, I don't go on to much so don't take my word as gospel lol
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 392
The pre-sale starts on August 15th which is just over a couple of weeks away. The pre-sale price is 0.25 USD per Vanig token, which is a 30% bonus. I think we will see a lot of activity from Vanig and it's investors when the pre-sale starts, which will be exciting to see.
That's mean only 16 days are remains to start PRE-SALE of vanig. How many tokens they want to be sold in PRE-SALE?
Activity: 71
Hybrid architecture using Hyperledger Sawtooth is a clever choice considering how extensible,secure and modular the platform is.
Pages:
Jump to: