Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 34. (Read 17025 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I find it funny that a group gets over a 4/5 and people are acting like that’s not a super score lol that’s an amazing score could it have been higher possibly but in my view it’s a score to be proud of

Yup, you're correct, 4/5 is a great score and should be applauded to help give motivation in order for them to do better next time.
If you look at that score in a other way they actually got 80% out of 100 so yeah it is indeed an amazing score, and sometimes they even update the score when a project becomes better in that section.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10

Vanig is a good project and promising because using a unique concept, e-commerce is huge market and of course this is supported by a solid team, join private sale now is certainly more profitable because get bonus up to 30%.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
It's been a while since Vanig made any big announcement or scheduled AMA (I hope I have not missed anything in last couple of weeks), or even provided updates of current status.

No teams apparently been quite lately I think they are working on things behind the scenes lately instead of in the limelight so hopefully this means they are preparing for some big news and announcements soon
I agree i also think once they give us an update on the project it will be a huge one, is there any other reasons why there are no updates on social media or anywhere else?

I think the updates where coming just fine. I mean the last one if I recall is of AliBaba; at least a reflection that they are working on something.

I personally want to see more updates. It wasnt Alibaba, it was an affiliate of theirs. Lot's of projects I'm following are doing weekly updates and it shows just what the team is up to, it's great. I know Vanig will be working hard behind the scenes so why not tell the world what they're doing
Last meeting they did with EBS capital and that updates are posted on twitter. But after that seems to be no new updates.

They would rather post something meaningful and legit than to post trash I guess. Maybe they just haven't found that meaningful thing to post yet.

i believe what they need is time they will eventually come out with some interesting news especially their recent meeting with Alibaba
Activity: 532
It's been a while since Vanig made any big announcement or scheduled AMA (I hope I have not missed anything in last couple of weeks), or even provided updates of current status.

No teams apparently been quite lately I think they are working on things behind the scenes lately instead of in the limelight so hopefully this means they are preparing for some big news and announcements soon
I agree i also think once they give us an update on the project it will be a huge one, is there any other reasons why there are no updates on social media or anywhere else?

I think the updates where coming just fine. I mean the last one if I recall is of AliBaba; at least a reflection that they are working on something.

I personally want to see more updates. It wasnt Alibaba, it was an affiliate of theirs. Lot's of projects I'm following are doing weekly updates and it shows just what the team is up to, it's great. I know Vanig will be working hard behind the scenes so why not tell the world what they're doing
Last meeting they did with EBS capital and that updates are posted on twitter. But after that seems to be no new updates.

They would rather post something meaningful and legit than to post trash I guess. Maybe they just haven't found that meaningful thing to post yet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
It's private sale now. Public pre-sale starts on August 15th. Price at pre-sale will be $0.25 per Token + 30% Bonus Tokens.Do not miss this opportunity.Join now

Looking forward to seeing how the presale goes, expecting them to smash the softcap - time will tell Smiley
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I find it funny that a group gets over a 4/5 and people are acting like that’s not a super score lol that’s an amazing score could it have been higher possibly but in my view it’s a score to be proud of

Yup, you're correct, 4/5 is a great score and should be applauded to help give motivation in order for them to do better next time.
I don't think so 4 out of 5 is bad numbers. That I am also agree Vanig is deserve for 5 out of 5. But don't know why they given 4 numbers of rating.
Activity: 392
4 out of 5 it is really good score. Then don't know why the people are still not satisfied with this numbers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/vanig-20842 🔥 . Congratulations!
That's really amazing. That's mean people and another research sites really like this concept. That's why rating has been increased. Congratulations Vanig Team.
Wow, A big congratulations to the Vanig team but I’m having a hard time accessing the above link to checkout the ratings. I will try it out later today again.

Basically Vanig got 4.26 out of 5 which is one of the highest ratings on the ICO Holder website. Great score for a great project, the reception from crypto experts has been excellent so far.
Exactly, while running ICO I seen 1st time rating has increased. That's really amazing and this is happened because of teams hardwork.

My only issue with that site is the score that they have given Vanig for 'Activity' it's bringing down their whole overall score, IMO the team is doing fantastic in that regards.

Haven't been following their activity level though so I can't really tell if the score is a fair one or not. But I believe the score is still subject to change and can be edited if need be.

I checked out the site and it looks like it's based on web hits, such as their 'Alexa' ranking and social media channel interactions, still disappointed that they were given such a low score.

Yeah, Vanig rating should have gone up. But we should not trust 100% on such ratings and can't be considered for making investmen decisions. I mean such ratings should be backed by own research and if we like the project then Investe.

Yup. I agree we should not just trust them ratings. Maybe they are paid for doing so. Doing your own research is still the best in these things. Anyway I really like the project. Let's not wish anything bad for them. Smiley They are very transparent with what they are doing. Smiley
I doubt there is a legit ico review that doesn't accepting paid for good or top ratings. We are not new with this kind of activity and here in cryptocurrency everything is about money secondly is technology this is only my personal opinion don't take it seriously. If you make your own research after looking into this reviews is a good practice before deciding. I give emphasis to the reviews like in vanig because it was undervalued in ratings, but a highly recommended ico.

Best way is to regularly check project development, and the way team is attending blockchain meet, or how they are doing marketing of project, etc and decided about investment.

You're right, project development is something to seriously look into if one intends to invest in a project, go through their whitepaper, check out their raodmap and see if they are really doing something about it or if they are just sitting ducks, also,their marketing process is enough to tell you if they will be a winner or loser, though it doesn't work all the time but these are just clues
Activity: 280

Yes I also recall their last update was a meeting with alibaba, I’m pretty sure Vanig team are working on something huge we should be expecting good news soon.

If this gets pulled through I feel this is going to be really big for them. I am constantly looking for an update on that. You can imagine the attention they will bring.

A patnership will be big though but i don't think that we will see any patnership with alibaba, but i expect positive news from the tour they are currently taking.

Wasn't it said on their telegram channel that it wasn't with the alibaba team themselves, but was actually with an affiliate of them? Either way it's still great news.

Yes, it's still good news. This tells that Vaing team have very big ambitions. They want to become leaders of blockchain based e-commerce solution
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Yes I also recall their last update was a meeting with alibaba, I’m pretty sure Vanig team are working on something huge we should be expecting good news soon.

If this gets pulled through I feel this is going to be really big for them. I am constantly looking for an update on that. You can imagine the attention they will bring.

A patnership will be big though but i don't think that we will see any patnership with alibaba, but i expect positive news from the tour they are currently taking.

Wasn't it said on their telegram channel that it wasn't with the alibaba team themselves, but was actually with an affiliate of them? Either way it's still great news.
Activity: 238

Partnership with Alibaba may not be possible for now. Alibaba might want to wait until Vanig launch its platform. But Vanig team might have received good guidance from Alibaba team.
Activity: 728

Activity: 490

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
hello sir, what is the price / token VANIG

It's private sale now, not public. Public pre-sale starts on August 15th. Price at pre-sale will be $0.25 per VANIG Token + 30% Bonus Tokens.
The sale will have 5 stages and all of them last 7 days, they accept BTC,LTC,ETH and USD, i think they will hit the hardcap every week you can check all this information their site at the "Token sale" section.

very interesting, that they have their own hardcap in every level. So, if it's reached in one level, will automatically start the next level with the lower bonus? That could lead to a big rush right at the start (hopefully)

For me the best part is the currency which the are accepting in main sale. USD option is also there, this will attract some more investors.
Activity: 209
I agree any score out of five that is four or higher is a great result as far as I am concerned. I think people are looking for the perfect project that rarely exists. Especially when usually an ICO is just the beginning and there is a mountain of work still to come.
Activity: 182

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
hello sir, what is the price / token VANIG

It's private sale now, not public. Public pre-sale starts on August 15th. Price at pre-sale will be $0.25 per VANIG Token + 30% Bonus Tokens.
The sale will have 5 stages and all of them last 7 days, they accept BTC,LTC,ETH and USD, i think they will hit the hardcap every week you can check all this information their site at the "Token sale" section.

very interesting, that they have their own hardcap in every level. So, if it's reached in one level, will automatically start the next level with the lower bonus? That could lead to a big rush right at the start (hopefully)
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/vanig-20842 🔥 . Congratulations!
That's really amazing. That's mean people and another research sites really like this concept. That's why rating has been increased. Congratulations Vanig Team.
Wow, A big congratulations to the Vanig team but I’m having a hard time accessing the above link to checkout the ratings. I will try it out later today again.

Basically Vanig got 4.26 out of 5 which is one of the highest ratings on the ICO Holder website. Great score for a great project, the reception from crypto experts has been excellent so far.
Exactly, while running ICO I seen 1st time rating has increased. That's really amazing and this is happened because of teams hardwork.

My only issue with that site is the score that they have given Vanig for 'Activity' it's bringing down their whole overall score, IMO the team is doing fantastic in that regards.

Haven't been following their activity level though so I can't really tell if the score is a fair one or not. But I believe the score is still subject to change and can be edited if need be.

I checked out the site and it looks like it's based on web hits, such as their 'Alexa' ranking and social media channel interactions, still disappointed that they were given such a low score.
I saw that. I guess they are expecting more from vanig. That's why they given less rating that particular sections.
Activity: 238

Pages:
Jump to: