Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 43. (Read 17040 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I was wondering if anyone was paying attention to the market today and the long green candle, I hope this would mean well for Vanig crowdfunding as market corrects.

I think so, the ICO market have long wait this period in fact most ICO that came out in the bear didn't pull through as many investors withheld their funds, i think the green candle will inspire a lot of confidence to invest

There have been many scam ICOs that have caused this. Many of the investors are no longer interested in ICOs. Also, the bear market has caused investors don't invest even in promising projects.

Which i think is the reason behind Vanig tireless work to make sure they get a lot of things right from the beginning, look at the recent move of partnering Alibaba, i think they would need more of such moves if they will get the interest of investors heightened up

I think the partnership thing was with an affiliate of alibaba or so but the fact still remains that they are really working to get the attention of community and turn things positively around for the good of the entire project, the community itself is appreciative of the fact that they been diligent in there quest to create a profitable brand and also a name for itself
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I think communication plays a big role in E-commerce projects, i have also participated in their AMA's and i learned a lot of new things, They should be able to reach their hardcap very easily.

In private sale they received 1.65 Million USD till now, still 27 days for pre-sales to start. I also believe that they will reach the hardcap in all three stages.

oh wow, so it was still 650k taken, in addition to the million of the major investor. Now not much is missing on the softcap, I like that.
And I can well imagine Alibaba starting with a small investment

I’m still quite surprised that Vanig hasn’t achieved its private sale soft cap yet. Hopefully they can get a few more investments before the next stage.
I guess remaining 0.35K USD is not big challenge for Vanig. Because still 26 days are enough to get reach their target. I seen that they are not updating their status everyday. Only countdown is running there.

$350k is a large amount, they just need another corporate investor to come in, maybe a VC.. they would be able to invest the remaining amount or at least some of it.

I hope they find private investors in coming days. Still more than three weeks left for private sale end date.

Yes, Vanig team is reaching out to big investors and I think they will find good investors and token sale will finish earlier than end date

That's a very optimistic bid. how do you get that?
Of course you travel a lot and negotiate with many people. So far, however, one learns little whether there are also new investors. I would be very happy to receive some good news
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
It’s good to see the team really pushing so much effort into media push as that will really do a lot of work to expand the entire network reach that will draw in manufacturers and producers that can utilize the framework vanig creates

Their admins are quite responsive. I have asked the admins several times and on the occasions where they do not know they answer they always get back to me.

That is what gives investors faith in projects. a team that is willing to go out of their way to answer questions and when they don't know they go away and find out. it shows how hard they are working to make this a successful project for all involved.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
It’s good to see the team really pushing so much effort into media push as that will really do a lot of work to expand the entire network reach that will draw in manufacturers and producers that can utilize the framework vanig creates

Their admins are quite responsive. I have asked the admins several times and on the occasions where they do not know they answer they always get back to me.
Yes they are doing very well on Social media i follow them on Twitter and they tweet 1 time in 2-3 day's, and they are very active on Telegram too with amazing AMA's, the bond between the Team and community is very good here.
Activity: 490

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

I think communication plays a big role in E-commerce projects, i have also participated in their AMA's and i learned a lot of new things, They should be able to reach their hardcap very easily.

In private sale they received 1.65 Million USD till now, still 27 days for pre-sales to start. I also believe that they will reach the hardcap in all three stages.

oh wow, so it was still 650k taken, in addition to the million of the major investor. Now not much is missing on the softcap, I like that.

I’m still quite surprised that Vanig hasn’t achieved its private sale soft cap yet. Hopefully they can get a few more investments before the next stage.

Look at their official site, it's written there: "Private Sale Hardcap: $2M"
In whitepaper, there is no info about private sale sof cap, only about the whole token sale soft cap, it is $2M.
As I understand private sale has no soft cap, only hard cap $2M, and the same amount is the soft cap of the whole ICO. So Vanig almost achieved soft cap of the whole ICO even not starting public sale, not bad, eh?
I agree with you they will start the public sale with the softcap already achieved, and that will attract more and more investors to easily reach their hardcap.

That's not going to come  as a surprise to me in any way cause the popularity of the project already is huge. The awareness level had really grown high.

Yes, the project is gaining a really high popularity. And it's still just a private sale. I think it will raise really huge amount during the main ICO events.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Exactly, They are muc active on their social medias like on twitter, telegram. They are taking much benefits from social medias. Wink
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

I guess remaining 0.35K USD is not big challenge for Vanig. Because still 26 days are enough to get reach their target. I seen that they are not updating their status everyday. Only countdown is running there.

The sale is looking good and should hit the private sale hardcap - we're almost there, and over 25-26 days to go
That's the enough time then to reach their remaining target. Also I realised that they are not updating this page on daily basis that's why we couldn't see current data.
Activity: 532

Look at their official site, it's written there: "Private Sale Hardcap: $2M"
In whitepaper, there is no info about private sale sof cap, only about the whole token sale soft cap, it is $2M.
As I understand private sale has no soft cap, only hard cap $2M, and the same amount is the soft cap of the whole ICO. So Vanig almost achieved soft cap of the whole ICO even not starting public sale, not bad, eh?
I agree with you they will start the public sale with the softcap already achieved, and that will attract more and more investors to easily reach their hardcap.

That's not going to come  as a surprise to me in any way cause the popularity of the project already is huge. The awareness level had really grown high.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

$350k is a large amount, they just need another corporate investor to come in, maybe a VC.. they would be able to invest the remaining amount or at least some of it.

I hope they find private investors in coming days. Still more than three weeks left for private sale end date.

Yes, Vanig team is reaching out to big investors and I think they will find good investors and token sale will finish earlier than end date
Activity: 238

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Honestly, that surprises me too. The co-founder is really on the way to meet new investors, but not many seem to invest.
It may also be that the progress bar is not always updated during the pre-ICO

Current market conditions might be the reason behind slow private sale progress. I know there are 1-2 ICO who manages to sale tokens quickly and I was expecting same for Vanig as well.
We can say its about the market but it seems they have lack of marketing to attract more investors in specific way in advertising. Vanig is only in early stage, there is a pre sale next to it and public sale so don't be afraid until it was not finish.

I truly believe vanig will excel beyond any reasonable doubt because they have put huge effort and time

Yes, and Vanig team is not in hurry to sell all tokens in a day or two. They are developing a platform side by side and doing marketing as well.

The product will sell itself, I think as the project further develops there will be less marketing required as the name gets more known
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Honestly, that surprises me too. The co-founder is really on the way to meet new investors, but not many seem to invest.

Current market conditions might be the reason behind slow private sale progress. I know there are 1-2 ICO who manages to sale tokens quickly and I was expecting same for Vanig as well.
We can say its about the market but it seems they have lack of marketing to attract more investors in specific way in advertising. Vanig is only in early stage, there is a pre sale next to it and public sale so don't be afraid until it was not finish.

I truly believe vanig will excel beyond any reasonable doubt because they have put huge effort and time

Yes, and Vanig team is not in hurry to sell all tokens in a day or two. They are developing a platform side by side and doing marketing as well.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 209
Any word yet on the extension of the bounty have checked Vanig telegram but admin have not updated. Like to have a rough idea of what is expected?
Activity: 728
Have not heard any news about HPB and Vanig potentially coming together. Went and read up about HPB seems to be a great project. Seems to be an awesome way to promote Vanig in China, this gets me excited.

Wow.. This is going to be a huge partnership that will be beneficial to vanig as well as hpb. I know if hpb and their plans and they are going to take over the blockchain world soon.
Activity: 209
I love how proactive the Vanig team are. Always pushing forward. Helping to build a great platform and community that are very involved
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I think the Vanig Team had expand their network the past months. They have some good partnes which will help to continue the expansion. It is still a lot of work, but they are well-positioned.

yeah, they're currently on a massive tour of Asia and have been around to places like India as well, glad to see them pushing so hard for marketing and awareness.

Sitting still is certainly something you can't accuse the Vanig team of being lol They're definitely very active and lloking to fomr partnerships where they can.
Activity: 238
When will we find out news of the Vanig/Alibaba meeting?

Id stay in their telegram: https://t.me/vanigplatform they did mention that not to expect anything yet and that so far it was just a meeting, so bare that in mind, but id recommend joining regardless as it's the best way to speak with the team.

Their blog states that they met with Ant financial, an affiliate company of Alibaba to discuss potential partnerships.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-updates-1st-half-of-july-2018-ee33f10a1c82

Lots of good news. and personally I am most thrilled that they are in contact with HPB. They have big plans with their blockchain and I've invested in both Vanig and HPB.
So if that works out, I'll benefit twice :-)

Just imagine if they can pull of some partnerships with Alibaba and also incorporate HPB into the payment gateway ... Could be onto a winner here

I am just hearing about their HPB plans now. That's a huge one if pull off. Hpb is a great project indeed. They have a really nice concept.
The team haven’t released any feedback regarding Vanig meeting with Alibaba. If this partnership works out it will be a big boost for this project. Let us hope for a positive feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: