Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain - page 38. (Read 17027 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Na bounty extension is ok as long as overall payout doesn’t get out of hand as the last we want is a bunch of dumpers  which bounties tend to result in as people seem to forget that their time is worth money lol

I tell you buddy, I think they made the right call, in the past some projects has made the mistake of allocating huge payout to bounty hunters that resulted to poor performance of the project on exchanges. I trust the team must have considered this before taking this decision.

Yet it is not appropriate to allocate so little to bounty pool or too much either, but maintaining a balance is apt. Antidump strategies should be implemented which I have seen work effectively in other projects.

So now they have increased bounty tokens pool as well? Or just extended the bounty dates with same amount of Tokens which was allocated earlier?

as far as I know, there are still 2 million reward for all bounties. But in my opinion, this amount should be increased because people work for them more than 2 months longer
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Its a niche market with potential to become a large retail company in several countries. It would work well especially in countries where the supply chain infrastructure is suspect and traceability is a challenge.
Activity: 280
Na bounty extension is ok as long as overall payout doesn’t get out of hand as the last we want is a bunch of dumpers  which bounties tend to result in as people seem to forget that their time is worth money lol

I tell you buddy, I think they made the right call, in the past some projects has made the mistake of allocating huge payout to bounty hunters that resulted to poor performance of the project on exchanges. I trust the team must have considered this before taking this decision.

Yet it is not appropriate to allocate so little to bounty pool or too much either, but maintaining a balance is apt. Antidump strategies should be implemented which I have seen work effectively in other projects.

So now they have increased bounty tokens pool as well? Or just extended the bounty dates with same amount of Tokens which was allocated earlier?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Friends advised this project. He is a reliable way of earning - this is important in our time. Choosing colleagues in achieving material wealth is a privilege that I value.
#vanig
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/vanig-20842 🔥 . Congratulations!
That's really amazing. That's mean people and another research sites really like this concept. That's why rating has been increased. Congratulations Vanig Team.
Wow, A big congratulations to the Vanig team but I’m having a hard time accessing the above link to checkout the ratings. I will try it out later today again.

Basically Vanig got 4.26 out of 5 which is one of the highest ratings on the ICO Holder website. Great score for a great project, the reception from crypto experts has been excellent so far.

Great. 4+ rating are always good.  ICO holder Website have good amount of followers, so this rating does have some importance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/vanig-20842 🔥 . Congratulations!
That's really amazing. That's mean people and another research sites really like this concept. That's why rating has been increased. Congratulations Vanig Team.
Wow, A big congratulations to the Vanig team but I’m having a hard time accessing the above link to checkout the ratings. I will try it out later today again.

Basically Vanig got 4.26 out of 5 which is one of the highest ratings on the ICO Holder website. Great score for a great project, the reception from crypto experts has been excellent so far.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Any word yet on the extension of the bounty have checked Vanig telegram but admin have not updated. Like to have a rough idea of what is expected?

I guess you should pay attention to their telegram group and also see more details for this extension on their medium: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/message-from-the-founders-vanig-token-sale-updates-79179a276512

Yeah, telegram channel is very useful to keep up with the updates, I don't think it's a bad thing about the bounty extension - look forward to seeing some extra sales come into the pre-sale

You're right, telegram is really a vibrant place for the effective utilization of communication when it comes to ICOs and even after the sales process, its still needed and that's because of its flexibility and speedy response in terms of communication, so its really an essential element needed in the control, growth and establishment of projects

It really does give you confidence knowing that the telegram channel is so active and admins are there to answer any uncertainties that you might have
Activity: 209
I see the Vanig community as a group genuinely interested in promoting a project that will have real world use. They are informed and know a platform that will bring wealth along with the tech.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Any word yet on the extension of the bounty have checked Vanig telegram but admin have not updated. Like to have a rough idea of what is expected?

I guess you should pay attention to their telegram group and also see more details for this extension on their medium: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/message-from-the-founders-vanig-token-sale-updates-79179a276512

Yeah, telegram channel is very useful to keep up with the updates, I don't think it's a bad thing about the bounty extension - look forward to seeing some extra sales come into the pre-sale

You're right, telegram is really a vibrant place for the effective utilization of communication when it comes to ICOs and even after the sales process, its still needed and that's because of its flexibility and speedy response in terms of communication, so its really an essential element needed in the control, growth and establishment of projects
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

I agree with you antidump strategies like possibly rewarding token Hodlers depending on the amount of token one possesses increases and encourages the practice of buying and hodling for the benefits of acquiring more tokens.

yeah, i know sometimes most people prefer to dump for  the fear that it going to lose value but i believe the project can do well as to reward individuals that hold thereby stabilising the token market in a way
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
think I haven't seen such quick responce from admins in any other big project group. Every question is answered just immediately)
Yes, their telegram group is much active. Admin and Vanig team is responding quickly whenever you ask questions or queries.

adding to that they also at times organize quiz competition and also AMA session it a very wonderful thing for them to engage their community

Yes, I agree. Vanig team is very active in almost all social media platforms, specially at their telegram channel. You don't have to wait for long time to receive answer to your query

Full credit to their telegram team, it doesnt matter what time I go on, if I ask a question its normally answered with good knowledge in a matter of minutes

Yeah... The admin are really available to answer any query any of the community member has be it that it has been answered a number of times.
Activity: 392
Activity: 209
Across all channels I find the Vanig team to be very helpful and resourceful. Which helps create a well informed community
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
think I haven't seen such quick responce from admins in any other big project group. Every question is answered just immediately)
Yes, their telegram group is much active. Admin and Vanig team is responding quickly whenever you ask questions or queries.

adding to that they also at times organize quiz competition and also AMA session it a very wonderful thing for them to engage their community

Yes, I agree. Vanig team is very active in almost all social media platforms, specially at their telegram channel. You don't have to wait for long time to receive answer to your query

Full credit to their telegram team, it doesnt matter what time I go on, if I ask a question its normally answered with good knowledge in a matter of minutes

Bounty extension means more earnings for the bounty hunters.. I am planning in joining the vanig signature campaign.
Yeah telegram is the best place to get updates, I had a chat with a mod in their telegram group in regards to bounty extension but I’m yet to get a feedback. I hope they extend the bounty campaign.
Activity: 434

Bounty extension means more earnings for the bounty hunters.. I am planning in joining the vanig signature campaign.

I'd like to as well, where can I get a link to follow through with the progress?

Nathan01 you should be careful especially when you join in not to pay attention to any PM from any user posing as Admin because quite a couple have been scammed this way. See the pinned message rather, and ask questions in the public room and be sure to get your answers right away.
Activity: 196

I'd like to as well, where can I get a link to follow through with the progress?

You should try to join the telegram group where all discussions are going on as well as the latest updates regarding the project's crowdfunding: https://t.me/vanigplatform
Activity: 196
Yes the admins are quick to respond to any questions being ask, likewise their social media channels like telegram etc. you get answers and also there’s an interactive sessions going on.

This is obviously the kind of project I like to participate in where team is readily available and accessible to the community.
Activity: 434

I agree with you antidump strategies like possibly rewarding token Hodlers depending on the amount of token one possesses increases and encourages the practice of buying and hodling for the benefits of acquiring more tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: