Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VAPE- X13- POW/POS- Launched- POW STAGE NOW!!!!! - page 4. (Read 35320 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
It's totally a scam.

NO SCAM here !  honestly i have bought all the cheaps coin  ( around 450K ) so he dumped his coin to me, the dev just got 0.35 Btc Smiley a very greedy dev !!!

keep mining guys, this coin is young and still easy to mine ( already bloke 20k/150 reward ) .
with only 12M coins ( POW end ) i see a price range 500/1000sat  as soon as we hit another exchange with good volume.

The only way that this coin will even see another exchange or anything is if the Dev actually addresses what is going on with this coin and shows that he didn't abandon his coin which still to me makes no sense because he couldn't of dumped the premine yet and if he did it sure wasn't worth anything not for the possibilities that this coin had to actually be tradeable and worth something.  So I have to ask where the Dev is and why has he left this coin? If that is actually what he has done and I mean if he wants to get rid of the project then why not pass it on to someone else who would be willing to build the coin up because like you said with only 12 million when POW ends the potential for this coin is there but it just doesn't make sense to me as to why just out of nowhere he would just abandon the coin without any reason or any profit?
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
It's totally a scam.

ahahah my finger just tell me that you want buy cheap coins Smiley
I never  buy crap  Grin
Activity: 630
It's totally a scam.

ahahah my finger just tell me that you want buy cheap coins Smiley
It's totally a scam.

NO SCAM here !  honestly i have bought all the cheaps coin  ( around 450K ) so he dumped his coin to me, the dev just got 0.35 Btc Smiley a very greedy dev !!!

keep mining guys, this coin is young and still easy to mine ( already bloke 20k/150 reward ) .
with only 12M coins ( POW end ) i see a price range 500/1000sat  as soon as we hit another exchange with good volume.

It's totally a scam.
Ya but scam for what? it was never listed on a good enough exchange to get the volume to dump the premines and even if it is a scam why would the dev have quit before he had a chance to make his money off the coin? That's what I don't understand
Activity: 59
It's totally a scam.
dev is probaly busy, i hope he did not left this project .
I don't understand why the dev would abandon this project though?  The POW hasn't even ended and the POS hasn't even begun and the Premine hasn't been dumped on the exchanges so it would make no sense why he would abandon the project? Or at least notify the community that he has abandoned the project so people quit wasting their time on mining the coin Smiley Or let someone else who is determined to actually work on this project take over the project and do with it what they can Smiley Cheers
dev is probaly busy, i hope he did not left this project .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
looks like dev didnt survive the new year celebration

http://i.imgur.com/ZNwFaBV.gif
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Isn't this wonderful coin a 100% copy of Gimpcoin?
My Vape deposit to Alcurex took hours to credit. Finally I dumped my Vapes at 40 sat.

this exchange is not the best for sure....i also had some withdraw issue and it has been solved quickly .
i hope a blockexplorer is going to be online soon..
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
My Vape deposit to Alcurex took hours to credit. Finally I dumped my Vapes at 40 sat.
WTB 200.000 VAPE at 50sat.
PM if intersted.
Absolute best I can do is 135 sat for 200k and that's a good deal consideering they are asking 350 on Alur-ex for them right now Smiley Also just so you know your password has been changed recently and if you want this deal you will need to send me the BTC first before I send you the VAPE but you got  my word I will send it as soon as I see the transaction on my addy for BTC Smiley

check you PM Smiley
Why do you need me to PM you so bad? If you want this deal we can do it right here and the absolute best I can do is 220k VAPE for 0.325 BTC but like I said you send the BTC to this addy 1GeFEnAhHbTq1PUutPQgrqdcEJHNHMnJJA and as soon as you do message me that you did and when I can confirm it on the blockchain then I will send the VAPE to your VAPE address of choice Smiley Those are my terms so it really is up to you Smiley

Sorry mate my maximum is 100 sat

Hey Waxo,

Are you still interested at 100 sat, I have got around 105k.
and I can do 225k for 125 sats Smiley That's a good deal right there Smiley
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
PM if intersted.
Absolute best I can do is 135 sat for 200k and that's a good deal consideering they are asking 350 on Alur-ex for them right now Smiley Also just so you know your password has been changed recently and if you want this deal you will need to send me the BTC first before I send you the VAPE but you got  my word I will send it as soon as I see the transaction on my addy for BTC Smiley

check you PM Smiley
Why do you need me to PM you so bad? If you want this deal we can do it right here and the absolute best I can do is 220k VAPE for 0.325 BTC but like I said you send the BTC to this addy 1GeFEnAhHbTq1PUutPQgrqdcEJHNHMnJJA and as soon as you do message me that you did and when I can confirm it on the blockchain then I will send the VAPE to your VAPE address of choice Smiley Those are my terms so it really is up to you Smiley

Hey Waxo,

Are you still interested at 100 sat, I have got around 105k.
Activity: 98
Where is Dev? we want to see your roadmap.
PM if intersted.

check you PM Smiley

Sorry my friend then I can't help you out but if you change your mind you know how to get ahold of me Smiley
PM if intersted.

check you PM Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
PM if intersted.

check you PM Smiley
PM if intersted.

check you PM Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: