Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VAPE- X13- POW/POS- Launched- POW STAGE NOW!!!!! - page 7. (Read 35320 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 251
Is this dead in the water?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
They gave me 1000 coins just for posting a picture of my vape and some more for posting my address on the forum.  Seems a good part of the premine has already been given away from the photo contest and the post your address thread alone.

People just like to fud good ideas, lol. Smiley
Activity: 140
X13 crap after X13 crap  Undecided Undecided
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
premine 500000 coins
mine and make dev rich
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Small client update for checkpoint and stake modifier. Version number 1.0.1.0.

Windows 1.0.1.0
https://www.mediafire.com/?c2p7f94wx3due4e

Github
https://github.com/VapeDigital/Vape

MAC Wallet.
Bounty Available in VAPE only. PM me if interested.

Already Pm'd you but no answer !
Activity: 161
I guess this would take a leap of faith on your part, but I live in Indianapolis, IN / USA and there are so many vape stores (literally like 10 in town) that have opened up, along with my own resources of mixing juices and nicotine, that I could help distribute and ship juices with nicotine.

First we honestly need to get on bitrex, I sent Richie a message on IRC but didn't stick around to hear his response so we have an actual stable price on the coin, if you can manage the store front, I could do the actual acquiring the juices / mixing them myself and shipping even internationally.

I was a chemistry nerd in high school / college so I started mixing my own along with finding the best juices available... just sayin'  this is one of the best ideas ever for a coin just trying to help it succeed.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
this needs a better exchange
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
It's not really necessary to sell nic unless he wants to go after the new vaper's. The only draw back is missing out on the huge mark up on flavored nic. He can still make out with hardware and accessory's margins will just be much tighter. 
legendary
Activity: 1260
After some consideration I have decided to start work on a store.

There would be 2 conditions though.

1. 3 Exchanges- this will allow good enough volume to not effect sellls.
2. No Nicotine Products- Unfortunately the country I would trade out of, liquid Nic is illegal though vaping is not. So I would be able to offer a full range or products and e-juice, just no Nic.

Would users support such an offering???

Outsource the website, in that case.  Or don't even bother with your own store.

If you can't sell e-liquid without nic...then what the fuck is the point?

There are already so many places to buy vape gear and you think you can compete without nicotine products?

Yeah I have to second this.......the vast majority of people that vape do it FOR the nic, having given up smoking cigs.  It is now an EXTREMELY competitive market!!  Sounds to me if you are going to do this you will have to partner with someone who lives in a country where they can sell nic. 
Activity: 336

2. No Nicotine Products- Unfortunately the country I would trade out of, liquid Nic is illegal though vaping is not. So I would be able to offer a full range or products and e-juice, just no Nic.

Outsource the website, in that case.  Or don't even bother with your own store.

If you can't sell e-liquid without nic...then what the fuck is the point?

There are already so many places to buy vape gear and you think you can compete without nicotine products?
Activity: 28

thought that was the point of the coin from the start
Activity: 23

Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
mining it  Roll Eyes
Small client update for checkpoint and stake modifier. Version number 1.0.1.0.

Windows 1.0.1.0
https://www.mediafire.com/?c2p7f94wx3due4e

Github
https://github.com/VapeDigital/Vape

MAC Wallet.
Bounty Available in VAPE only. PM me if interested.
Will there be a vape store?

I have actually submitted some enquires into starting distribution of same VAPE products. It depends on the costs available from the supplier. I have all the resources, tools and know how to set up and manage a store. Lets see what supplier prices are like first. We didn't pay a premium for the .digital domain for nothing.
How many days POW approx?

3 weeks approximately. Then POS will kick in. POW will still be mine-able until block 100,000 or around 12 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Shitcoin

Of course it is.  If a vape store ever decides to accept cryptocurrency it will be bitcoin which already has infrastructure to perform the transaction and convert to fiat.  Nobody is ever going to accept this shitcoin for payment for anything.  And a website made by the dev selling a couple vapes doesn't count.

It's like making a "Hamburger" coin and claiming that it will be the first cryptocurrency designed to be used at McDonalds.  Never going to happen.  Nothing but more bullshit from the same team of scammers that have been in overdrive launching one shit coin after another for months.     

You hit the nail on the head.  Keep on keepin' on Cool
legendary
Activity: 1092
How many days POW approx?
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Shitcoin

Of course it is.  If a vape store ever decides to accept cryptocurrency it will be bitcoin which already has infrastructure to perform the transaction and convert to fiat.  Nobody is ever going to accept this shitcoin for payment for anything.  And a website made by the dev selling a couple vapes doesn't count.

It's like making a "Hamburger" coin and claiming that it will be the first cryptocurrency designed to be used at McDonalds.  Never going to happen.  Nothing but more bullshit from the same team of scammers that have been in overdrive launching one shit coin after another for months.     
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: