Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 125. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 250
everybody please contact coinmarketcap and tell them about the new max coin supply ( look at jl777s post for exact numbers ).
everybody looking at vpn now might be hesistant to invest since it looks like it has a high mcap however with the new max supply the cap is actually lower then it was before the burn even though we are now part of the supernet.
Activity: 432
I have reported it to the vpnteam but they can't resolve it. Embarrassed
-Use check wallet followed by repair wallet, debug > console.
-Issue command "vpncoin-qt.exe -rescan"
-Try to export private keys old wallet and import back into new wallet.

ALWAYS use copy of original wallet !
ALWAYS check that you are on the right fork !
Activity: 422
I have reported it to the vpnteam but they can't resolve it. Embarrassed
VPN deserves better then another copy and paste layout.
Got it from CLAM ?
Also colour scheme sucks, too much contrast.

More important, right now there is NO need for a new gui.
Plenty of bugs to fix and features to add.
There is a need for ANY wallet for mac and unix isnt there? This is not windows!

Generally speaking, anything is better than nothing. In order to integrate with SuperNET unix versions are needed

James
Sorry, you are right !
Thought it was a Windows ui.
It doesnt have the VPN features (yet), but this allows for creation of DB MGW, which in turn allows for trading on the NXT AE and also via InstantDEX, plus more and more possibilities as time goes on. Without detracting from the main VPN dev effort as all this is via new contributors from the SuperNET community

James
Hi,James,can you help me about the wallet.dat problem?my wallet was backed up at 2014.10.30,but now when I am trying to replace the wallet.dat with the backed up wallet.dat ,the balance shows zero,in fact ,there are some coins in this address.you can check it on the block explore.  VfKYeCrfDkam3Sdpey4K1zACZVGQf3egER   
how can I deal with it? if you need the wallet.dat file,I will send it to you!
if you restored from backup, you need to have the blockchain catch up. if the coins are in the blockchain they are there. at worst you would need to download the blockchain from scratch

I have download  the whole blockchain,but it seems not work yet. the balance is zero and have no transactions at all.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

Got it from CLAM ?

There is a need for ANY wallet for mac and unix isnt there? This is not windows!

Generally speaking, anything is better than nothing. In order to integrate with SuperNET unix versions are needed

James
Sorry, you are right !
It doesnt have the VPN features (yet), but this allows for creation of DB MGW, which in turn allows for trading on the NXT AE and also via InstantDEX, plus more and more possibilities as time goes on. Without detracting from the main VPN dev effort as all this is via new contributors from the SuperNET community

James
Hi,James,can you help me about the wallet.dat problem?my wallet was backed up at 2014.10.30,but now when I am trying to replace the wallet.dat with the backed up wallet.dat ,the balance shows zero,in fact ,there are some coins in this address.you can check it on the block explore.  VfKYeCrfDkam3Sdpey4K1zACZVGQf3egER   
if you restored from backup, you need to have the blockchain catch up. if the coins are in the blockchain they are there. at worst you would need to download the blockchain from scratch
Activity: 560
Any news from Poloniex and Bter about listing VPN ?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
After correction of the total coins supply, VPN will be under 100 position in coinmarketcap.com. Or people will realise that this high end coin with useful potential is good choice to buy and hodl?

What date is the coin supply being adjusted?

Got it from CLAM ?

James
Sorry, you are right !

James
Activity: 432
Hi guys
I'm on the IRC channel, how can i get IRC reward?

Below is your answer:

Our temporary IRC server start, please edit IrcCh.ini file, add:
Code:
[2]
s=irc.bitnet.wang
p=6667

IRC reward continue...

Cheers... Wink

I tried everything but no reward from last 48 hours........... Whats wrong?

My wallet start getting Reward Coins...... Thank you very much.
Not working for me now.
The IRCCH.ini consist the following lines now:
Code:
[1]
#BitNet+=1
#VpnTalk=1
[2]
s=irc.bitnet.wang
p=6667
Is this correct?

"irc error 10060" error means that irc can not connect.
Had it once myself, was related to blocked port for outgoing traffic.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
legendary
Merit: 1000
amazing,..I never thought that supernet would be here
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
After correction of the total coins supply, VPN will be under 100 position in coinmarketcap.com. Or people will realise that this high end coin with useful potential is good choice to buy and hodl?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
welcome,jl777,
and vpn is good, a good combination.
Activity: 676
Hi dev i've updated my sig and keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 599
the price is going down! Huh
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I enabled vpn and changes to my registry caused dhcp to fail on reboot. Took me 3 hours to reset permissions. I believe keys (and dependencies) were added. I.E. Specifically win http web proxy. I still get an error 5 from base filtering agent, but I can live with that for now. But dhcp service loosing privileges was a serious Pain in the ass and if I didn't know what i was doing i would have been reinstalling my os.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Mined 0.00334572

but nothing from IRC channel. Been in there for 4 hours so far.
Same here

I also have been in for the last 8 hours but ain't getting any rewards... Can anybody help? I've done all the settings right from updating IrcCh.ini to changing auto-login and other settings in Bitnet.ini to 1...
legendary

Got it from CLAM ?

James
Sorry, you are right !

James
Activity: 461

Got it from CLAM ?

James
Sorry, you are right !
legendary

Got it from CLAM ?

James
Jump to: