Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 127. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
how do i join the irc channel?
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
sorted it and am receiving coins again
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
let us not moontalk. Serious coins require serious effort. Now longer term, of course, the price will reflect the value, but all we can do is work on increasing the value. The price will do what it does

James

Well said... Let's just do our best to make it the best and let members and community decide what value do they wanna give it? Good Luck James...

Keep up the good work... I'm in already for now... Wink
Activity: 374
so much innovation it is good that you have joined supernet i have been a follow of this coin for a long time soon it will go to the moon
let us not moontalk. Serious coins require serious effort. Now longer term, of course, the price will reflect the value, but all we can do is work on increasing the value. The price will do what it does

James

jl777 thaks for you current effort with supernet i feel more secure in what you are doing because you are picking coins with real value the only thing remainingis showing this technology to the asia market
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
so much innovation it is good that you have joined supernet i have been a follow of this coin for a long time soon it will go to the moon

James
Activity: 374
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Hi there

first I acquired substantial stake in VPN coin and thanks for the opportunity much innovation here + supernet + China market all great elements

second, I am trying to assemble either OSX or Linux wallet binaries from sources, it appears github for VPN is incomplete

https://github.com/Bit-Net/VpnCoin

is missing src/qt   folder and assembly fails of course

can any one yield info/help with this ? thanks much!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Now its the perfect time to contact another exchange ...

My stomach is hurting me, VPN will be in BTER very soon

BTER was in on the Bitbay scam. be careful there.
I stopped receiving IRC rewards and apparently my wallet got banned? I wasn't doing anything except keeping it open for the IRC rewards.

"asimov.freenode.net 465 cjHHWgV44 :You are banned from this server- (Clearing #bitnet+) Please do not run bots or clones on freenode. (2014/12/12 16.24)"

What do?

Maybe freenode.net not allow our tipbot do reward node,
We are think of a way, maybe need to set up our own IRC server.

bots are detected by the timing. slow them down.

also I've been running the wallet a week and haven't received any coins. Aren't some supposed to be sent?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Our temporary IRC server start, please edit IrcCh.ini file, add:
Code:
[2]
s=irc.bitnet.wang
p=6667

hi where is the ircch.ini file? and does it start at [2] Ive only just realised Ive been banned  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

zomg, supernet and vpn together. such a happy day Cheesy
Activity: 481
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Hello, i was banned from this server yesterday irc.freenode.net "Error 465 - You are banned from this server- (Clearing #bitnet+)Please do not run bots or clones on freenode. (2014/12/12 16.24)"

You can contact Freenode by mail : [email protected] to find a issue! I contact yesterday and they already allow me to reuse Freenode! (Quick issue)

600 Millions coin Burned and Supernet! Nice work VpnTeam
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Blackhand here i'm out  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 994
How many coins now in circolation? 1,000,000,000 ?
I think, it's only 600M

its 400m and a lot of that wont be used for a long time , look at on jl777s posts a couple of pages back
Yea, that's correct. sorry it was my wrong
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think, it's only 600M

good.
coinmarketcap is not updated.
Activity: 481
I think, it's only 600M

its 400m and a lot of that wont be used for a long time , look at on jl777s posts a couple of pages back
legendary
Activity: 994
I think, it's only 600M
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@vpncoin,
It's now working fine, it ain't crashing and/or lagging currently, I think as I had wallet yet to be synced prior to 4500 blocks remaining, I was having these problems... But now, everything's ok... Smiley
Jump to: