Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 184. (Read 501968 times)

pgb
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
i was hoping the distribution will still continue Smiley

don`t be hoping too much on this coin,i'm not meant this is a scam coin however it's truly a dev team self-benifit coin,just take a look on the giveaway of applecoin bagholders...they rewarded themselve  2vpn:1apple  as they also the bagholders of applecoin.
We are not bigholder.maybe somedays later we do it on bitcoin.litecoin.dogecoin.anoncoin blackcoin and darkcoin.etc.are  we bigholder.too ?

Question in regards to the auction, are you planning more auctions? If you are planning more, are you going to make it easy for international users? and are you going to announce it a few days in advance? Thanks for letting me know

Any info you can share in regards to the above? If somebody wants to sell please PM me your price and please be realistic otherwise do not bother  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
There is no payout from couple of days, What happens?
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
That's right.Vpncoin should open trading ASAP.If only the auction.Many people mistakenly assume that only the official can sell COINS.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Would be nice to have this coin on an exchange soon, I think most people on here are waiting to be able to start trading.
Just out of curiosity, how much are the coins going for at the moment?

dev should contact this
https://bleutrade.com/exchange
http://cryptex.biz
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Would be nice to have this coin on an exchange soon, I think most people on here are waiting to be able to start trading.
Just out of curiosity, how much are the coins going for at the moment?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have 151000 VPN if someone wants to buy them from me.

I don't like opening the wallet at it messes with my proxy settings.

PM sent. Smiley

what is your price guys ?
i have 161000
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
说好的免费分发8亿,怎么没了,就发了不到一亿,让伙计们情何以堪?论坛的弟兄们都饿的嗷嗷叫了! Grin
6亿资本公积是会免费发的,只不过发得慢了,有监管了,发给对币联网能做出贡献的人。这个应该是好事。这个6亿将是币联网推广和宣传的巨大财富。
这么慢,要发多久呀?就是上了平台也发不完呀。。。。。
把这个想成一个事业吧。TMC的推广都是烧钱的,咋们推广就靠这个V了。
那就是无准确时间了?????
会有准确的财务报表。
第一个平台是在哪一个???
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

PM sent. Smiley
Activity: 462

You can down pure wallet versoin in here :http://www.bitnet.wang/
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Activity: 267
Sometime wallet crashes on Win8x64. Why is it possible? How can I fix it?

The simplest way is to reinstall the purse.Don't forget to backup your wallet.Dat file.
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

What errors are you receiving.  My wallet works on windows 7, but crashes on server 2012.  I'm curious to see what operating system you are using?
No errors. Only message: "Application has stopped working" and "Check online for a solution and close the program".
Activity: 480

What errors are you receiving.  My wallet works on windows 7, but crashes on server 2012.  I'm curious to see what operating system you are using?
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
pgb

don`t be hoping too much on this coin,i'm not meant this is a scam coin however it's truly a dev team self-benifit coin,just take a look on the giveaway of applecoin bagholders...they rewarded themselve  2vpn:1apple  as they also the bagholders of applecoin.
We are not bigholder.maybe somedays later we do it on bitcoin.litecoin.dogecoin.anoncoin blackcoin and darkcoin.etc.are  we bigholder.too ?

may be this may be that blahblahblah..if what you said is true..why not now? and tell me why applecoin and what is the particular reason?
Because old  applecoin was made in australia.but the dev of old applecoin abandoned it.we received it 3 months ago.

do you realize that how weak your explanation was? or do you think we are all fools here?
Try to Search applecoin on btt.thank you.

There are plenty coins where the dev has left. I think it makes more sense giving vpn to people that have been ripped off by dev scammers than giving coins to big holders of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin, etc ... as those people already have a good investment. I think that would attract many communities to VPN/Bitnet and it would be a very good marketing story of how you have helped recovering some money to some people that got robbed, and you do this good gesture for "free". Only my 2 cents
pgb

We are not bigholder.maybe somedays later we do it on bitcoin.litecoin.dogecoin.anoncoin blackcoin and darkcoin.etc.are  we bigholder.too ?

Question in regards to the auction, are you planning more auctions? If you are planning more, are you going to make it easy for international users? and are you going to announce it a few days in advance? Thanks for letting me know

We are not bigholder.maybe somedays later we do it on bitcoin.litecoin.dogecoin.anoncoin blackcoin and darkcoin.etc.are  we bigholder.too ?

may be this may be that blahblahblah..if what you said is true..why not now? and tell me why applecoin and what is the particular reason?
Because old  applecoin was made in australia.but the dev of old applecoin abandoned it.we received it 3 months ago.

do you realize that how weak your explanation was? or do you think we are all fools here?
Try to Search applecoin on btt.thank you.
Activity: 654

Jump to: