Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 194. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 250
every 2 days we recieved our coins Smiley thats awesome Smiley thanks for the free coins  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Good service indeed.
Thanks !
Activity: 368
every 2 days we recieved our coins Smiley thats awesome Smiley thanks for the free coins  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 432
Thanks,  that seems to have worked. I am now seeing bitnettalk (although it times out on load at least its trying) the other sites were listed (game, dice, just hadn't tried them)
I am seeing about 20 nodes at present. Lag seems to be an issue on this side of the world.
At least it seems operational; thanks for the assist! I will keep testing.

edit:  I am in!  eh.
Good !  Grin
If node count stay low, check your port forwarding.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Thanks,  that seems to have worked. I am now seeing bitnettalk (although it times out on load at least its trying) the other sites were listed (game, dice, just hadn't tried them)
I am seeing about 20 nodes at present. Lag seems to be an issue on this side of the world.
At least it seems operational; thanks for the assist! I will keep testing.

edit:  I am in!  eh.
Activity: 432
win8 IE,  I use FF and Chrome for other stuff, I configured IE for the proxy settings described in this thread,
I see nodes in the "all nodes" tab,  nothing in the "vpn client" tab and everything is checked in the "settings" tab.
edit:
IE proxy settings are
127.0.0.1 923
127.0.0.1 923
*.local
Wallet works and syncs, received 11 VPN via twitter i think.
 Thanks!
VpmHGcD7qy3vn1iTHHtWC5qqZbfRnh26gn

502 error is just that what it says, site off line or the node that host the site is not connected to your client.

In BitNet settings, tab "all nodes" you can check if you are connected with the right node, check for nickname "BitNetTalk.com".
Also have a look for "dice.com", "www.game.com", and check if you can load these sites.
If you can, then BitNetTalk.com is off line.

In BitNet settings, tab "settings" you can enable all you see in "normal" settings.
However in "service" settings ONLY enable :
-open p2p Domain Name System
-start http service
-start https service

Make sure you have following settings disabled :
-start vpn service
-start p2p proxy

If not present, add the following in the text box just above "start p2p proxy" and "work threads" :
localhost;127.0.0.1

Hit "SAVE" when done !

I only have problems with Firefox but iexplorer, chrome, webkit browsers work fine.
Thats on WinXP.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Good to see dice.com is back  Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Hello,

i got today ONE VPNcoin.
Thank you.  Cheesy

I just reached the Jr. Member level and changed recently my signature.
How many coins do we usualy get due to the signature?

Kind regards,
Zorro
Activity: 480
Merit: 500
Just got a couple coins out of nowhere o.O.  Maybe signature is working, or someone donated..  Thanks either way.
win8 IE,  I use FF and Chrome for other stuff, I configured IE for the proxy settings described in this thread,
I see nodes in the "all nodes" tab,  nothing in the "vpn client" tab and everything is checked in the "settings" tab.
edit:
IE proxy settings are
127.0.0.1 923
127.0.0.1 923
*.local
Wallet works and syncs, received 11 VPN via twitter i think.
 Thanks!
VpmHGcD7qy3vn1iTHHtWC5qqZbfRnh26gn

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
How does this work? instructions? Website? Through the wallet? I do not see anything auction related in bitnet.
please spare me reading 70+ pages of posts.

edit,  proxy settings are correct but not working when trying to connect to bitnettalk.com
Bad address!
Requested address is bad, or server is not accessible now.
Error 502

Chrome or Explorer? Try Firefox. Bitnet dont work fine with chrome now in windows OS. On linux and Os X work fine. Firefox in Windows work fine
Activity: 462
Activity: 364
is tomorrow still send coin ?
How does this work? instructions? Website? Through the wallet? I do not see anything auction related in bitnet.
please spare me reading 70+ pages of posts.

edit,  proxy settings are correct but not working when trying to connect to bitnettalk.com
Bad address!
Requested address is bad, or server is not accessible now.
Error 502
Activity: 462

@canadian1969

Thank you for your surport.

You can join this game.

honestly these forum rank participation restrictions are the worst idea ever. It's exactly this old boys club bullshit that cryptos are trying to put an end to.

Interesting project nonetheless, will monitor, I would have participated, but alas, just a newb account.
Activity: 606
Merit: 513
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I haven't received any coins yet,what's wrong with it?

please correct your sig,..
your sig can not be clicked
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Blockchain engineer
I haven't received any coins yet,what's wrong with it?

sorry for that,but we have already sent,you can check it :http://vpn.cryptocoinunion.com/address.asp?address=VhKTjhbp8Ay5LyuS32BEgtm3a5YCVxFCSR

2080*2=4160
Blockchain engineer

Keep in mind that forum is sometimes off line or too slow.

We noticed this problem,thanks,it is hard to find a suitable VPS to run the forum.We are looking for a stable server to run it.Any good Suggestions?
Jump to: