Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 191. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Very strange things.I open my wallet for more than five hours.Have not received any coin.How to deal with, please?
Activity: 406
How is possible people paying 0.29BTC for 500K VPNcoins?

That's 600 BTC marketcap for a coin in which devs are still holding 90% of the supply..
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
how to become online node then?

keep your wallet open and let it synced to the network

More than 2 hours already open and complete synchronization.It looks still need to continue to wait for? Grin

make sure that ,show your address on nodes center.

I can't see on nodes center my wallet, but the settings i think are ok  Undecided
Activity: 406
It should be good to know the exact plans about how to distribute the other 90% of the coins.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
great coin.
keep watching...
Activity: 462

More than 2 hours already open and complete synchronization.It looks still need to continue to wait for? Grin

make sure that ,show your address on nodes center.
Even i after 10VPN no received nothing from more than 1 hour now.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Activity: 882

I think open your wallet and then wait, for now i received 10VPN, in this way the distribution is very slow.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
XVPN would be a good ticker.Smiley
Activity: 194
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Suggest that end of the auction as soon as possible.Add it to a larger exchange.Let it normal trading .

are you kidding? tis is a 1000 mils cap's coin,the distribution not even reach 10% yet,they still holding tons of coins!

You are right,what we are doing is a long-term project,now is just beginning,there's no hurry.

Thank you for the coins I have received so far..very nice and honest distribution.. Smiley
+1
No need to hurry hitting an exchange.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader

Online node will get 1vpncoin/1min

I was wondering all were all the small amounts 30VPN where come from.
Thank you!
But in sort time I have then very much transactions.
Maybe reward once a week?
I know a wallet can be become unstable when you have munch transactions.
I keep my wallet online all the time and then reward me once a week or on day basis if posible?
Wallet adress VvgF9LPkgAJNqqdppGkRxTuwGGu7nD4uRJ

Thanks!

@kawa900jc Process is automatic
Thank you I appriciate the reward!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Suggest that end of the auction as soon as possible.Add it to a larger exchange.Let it normal trading .

are you kidding? tis is a 1000 mils cap's coin,the distribution not even reach 10% yet,they still holding tons of coins!

You are right,what we are doing is a long-term project,now is just beginning,there's no hurry.

Thank you for the coins I have received so far..very nice and honest distribution.. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer

Activity: 226

Activity: 225
Activity: 226
how to become online node then?just open the wallet?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer

Online node will get 1vpncoin/1min

I was wondering all were all the small amounts 30VPN where come from.
Thank you!
But in sort time I have then very much transactions.
Maybe reward once a week?
I know a wallet can be become unstable when you have munch transactions.
I keep my wallet online all the time and then reward me once a week or on day basis if posible?
Wallet adress VvgF9LPkgAJNqqdppGkRxTuwGGu7nD4uRJ

Thanks!

@kawa900jc Process is automatic
Jump to: