Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 209. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i need to login every day?
Activity: 308

OMG, i am out because of i i didt login everyday .   Undecided

now i am back , dev can you add me again.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Hi !
thx dev all is correct now.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Hello,

Please can somebody update my aktivity level?

Thank you,  Wink
Zorro
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

Code:
[size=12pt] [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vash-vpncoin-aes-chat-bitchain-domainwebsite-zero-knowledge-789961][glow=beige,2,300][color=red][b]★ BitNet ★ [color=black]New Darknet, Better than TOR [color=green]! FREE VPN ! [/color][/color] [color=red]JOIN NOW !!! FREE DISTRIBUTION !!![/color][/url] your address [/size]

Please change your sig back. Smiley

We will delete them from the list who changed the sig to another  stuff.
I never had the sig but NOW changed.
Great coin and I hope you have succes!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Good to see more folk jumping onboard  Smiley
Activity: 462

Code:
[size=12pt] [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-vash-vpncoin-aes-chat-bitchain-domainwebsite-zero-knowledge-789961][glow=beige,2,300][color=red][b]★ BitNet ★ [color=black]New Darknet, Better than TOR [color=green]! FREE VPN ! [/color][/color] [color=red]JOIN NOW !!! FREE DISTRIBUTION !!![/color][/url] your address [/size]

Please change your sig back. Smiley

We will delete them from the list who changed the sig to another  stuff.
Activity: 798
still handing out free coins?
thanks!
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
And one more logo for this big growing crypto

maybe,..add more color

very nice logo !!!  Wink
maybe .. add more color on the earth  Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
@vpncoin
Have sent you a PM about port forwarding.
I have seen that,will send it to dev :)GOOD MORMING!ButtCrack.
MORNING EVERYBODY!
Activity: 432
what the next plan?..
ready to trade or still like this
There have been several posts about this.
VPN will not be on exchange until all coins have been given away.
But you always try OTC trading.
@vpncoin
Have sent you a PM about port forwarding.
legendary
Activity: 1176
what the next plan?..
ready to trade or still like this
Blockchain engineer
AES (Advanced Encryption Standard)From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is a specification for the encryption of electronic data established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in 2001.[4]

AES is based on the Rijndael cipher[5] developed by two Belgian cryptographers, Joan Daemen and Vincent Rijmen, who submitted a proposal to NIST during the AES selection process.[6] Rijndael is a family of ciphers with different key and block sizes.

For AES, NIST selected three members of the Rijndael family, each with a block size of 128 bits, but three different key lengths: 128, 192 and 256 bits.

AES has been adopted by the U.S. government and is now used worldwide. It supersedes the Data Encryption Standard (DES),[7] which was published in 1977. The algorithm described by AES is a symmetric-key algorithm, meaning the same key is used for both encrypting and decrypting the data.

In the United States, AES was announced by the NIST as U.S. FIPS PUB 197 (FIPS 197) on November 26, 2001.[4] This announcement followed a five-year standardization process in which fifteen competing designs were presented and evaluated, before the Rijndael cipher was selected as the most suitable (see Advanced Encryption Standard process for more details).

AES became effective as a federal government standard on May 26, 2002 after approval by the Secretary of Commerce. AES is included in the ISO/IEC 18033-3 standard. AES is available in many different encryption packages, and is the first publicly accessible and open cipher approved by the National Security Agency (NSA) for top secret information when used in an NSA approved cryptographic module (see Security of AES, below).
Visit more : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Encryption_Standard
I just checked the Dutch translation, its full of grammar errors and done by google translate !
Please delete the link.
(yes I am Dutch...)
Hope you have not paid that "translator" ?
Sorry for that! deleted!
No need to say sorry, you are not Dutch so you could not know.
sometimes i have problem syncing wallet v118, like in the screenshot, hangs on some block, and doesnt keep syncing

Do you have to re-download complete chain ?
If yes, that is not normal.
Blockchain engineer
I just checked the Dutch translation, its full of grammar errors and done by google translate !
Please delete the link.
(yes I am Dutch...)
Hope you have not paid that "translator" ?
Sorry for that! deleted!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
AES CHAT is a nice feature I think!
Activity: 756
Even I don't understand about VPNCoin, I mean  I don't understand how to use it for VPN  Huh but I think it's interesting.
Apply to take a part on the distribution.
Signature added, PM sent.

some country's internet are blocked partially , so they need VPN and freedom .
Even I don't understand about VPNCoin, I mean  I don't understand how to use it for VPN  Huh but I think it's interesting.
Apply to take a part on the distribution.
Signature added, PM sent.

Welcome aboard. In due time, we will learn its functions together as a community Smiley

Thanks...
I'll keep read it 'till I understand how it works.  Wink
Jump to: