Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 22. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
From 8:30 tomorrow night, Beijing time
We will send 200000 VPN as reward to online nodes,
Welcome everybody to get this reward.

BTW, Only windows version support this feature.

Hello !
What do I have to do to set up a online node with VPN network?  Smiley

Will everyone get 200k or just one node? and how can i set the windows client to be an online node?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I have got interested into VPNCoin lately and would like to know how does it really work. I have been looking for English manual but all I could find was the Chinese version in the official site. Can somebody guide me to using VPNCoin?

Also, where could I find a bootstrap.dat file to speed up blockchain syncing?  Huh

VpnCoin blockchain (total 644268 blocks) download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Qjd4KYywaaVVp1MFZfTE93Vmc/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for sharing this link. It really helped me speed up the process of syncing the wallet. Any chance of getting a tutorial in English on how to use VPNCoin? How do I exactly use VPN services within it?  Huh
Activity: 291

Hello !
What do I have to do to set up a online node with VPN network?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Realtime coin market data site CoinCap.io has released an app for iOS devices! Download the app for your iPhone and get realtime market data for you VPNcoin, set up alerts for VPN prices increases and decreases as well as create up to three altfolios so you can keep up with your VPN and other altcoin holdings.

Download the app: http://bit.ly/1ncpda9

Read the article in BTC Manager: http://bit.ly/1lOmYc2

Nice for VPN-coin
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer

Blockchain engineer
I have got interested into VPNCoin lately and would like to know how does it really work. I have been looking for English manual but all I could find was the Chinese version in the official site. Can somebody guide me to using VPNCoin?

Also, where could I find a bootstrap.dat file to speed up blockchain syncing?  Huh

VpnCoin blockchain (total 644268 blocks) download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Qjd4KYywaaVVp1MFZfTE93Vmc/view?usp=sharing
Blockchain engineer
Hi. I have the full VPN Bitnet program installed since last summer. My count has stalled at 526242. I receive staking income whenever I log in and get payments while I have the program open. The problem is that I have not been unable to send coins, I guess since the count was 526242. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to correct it? I am using VPN coin v1.1.2.8-g32a928e. I am showing 117555 blocks remaining (81.74%) and it keeps increasing.

Pease upgrade to 1132 version, windows version download link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Qjd4KYywaaM21jSmNoUE10aW8/view?usp=sharing

Please backup your wallet.dat file, and delete vpncoin's blockchain files, then resync blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Can you use this on MAC?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi. I have the full VPN Bitnet program installed since last summer. My count has stalled at 526242. I receive staking income whenever I log in and get payments while I have the program open. The problem is that I have not been unable to send coins, I guess since the count was 526242. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to correct it? I am using VPN coin v1.1.2.8-g32a928e. I am showing 117555 blocks remaining (81.74%) and it keeps increasing.
Blockchain engineer
@All,
Please vote for VpnCoin on Poloniex:
https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

And we also hope VpnCoin list on https://shapeshift.io ,
Is there anyone who can help us?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
So, the 10 ton VPN flea is riding a 10 lb SuperNET dog .... nice Smiley

The SuperNet does own 250 mil VPN though

yeah, I know.

VPN marketcap = $ 8,597,576
SuperNET marketcap = $ 1,166,494

BUT, SN owns 25 million VPN which is ~500k USD alone (as well as many other coins & assets, plus cutting edge software tech developed by Jl777), and there are only 400 million VPN.

Do the math ... VPN is massively overvalued, or SN is massively undervalued.

Then factor in BTCD ...

the market is behaving irrationally

my prediction is a SuperNET & BTCD pump is imminent coz alts are UP generally .. VPN isn't the only alt mooning

SN was undervalued. Then when jl777 post that people start to buy :

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

yeah, I know.

VPN marketcap = $ 8,597,576
SuperNET marketcap = $ 1,166,494

BUT, SN owns 25 million VPN which is ~500k USD alone (as well as many other coins & assets, plus cutting edge software tech developed by Jl777), and there are only 400 million VPN.

Do the math ... VPN is massively overvalued, or SN is massively undervalued.

Then factor in BTCD ...

the market is behaving irrationally

my prediction is a SuperNET & BTCD pump is imminent coz alts are UP generally .. VPN isn't the only alt mooning
Activity: 247

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Blockchain engineer
This coin looks very promising!  How do I become a node?  I want to host.  Is it easy enough for windows maybe?  or only linux?

Did you mean that make a VPN service node?
At this moment, Only windows server 2003 can set as VPN service node.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

hi all,

whats the big deal about this coin?

Not too sure - Chinese trade it? 1 Billion coins?
Activity: 405
I wonder how long before VPN users realise the importance of BTCD in the grand scheme of things ...

Good point ...

I'm betting BTCD will start mooning soon , otherwise VPN  might need to retrace. The relativity between VPN, BTCD & SuperNET looks out of whack now
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
This coin looks very promising!  How do I become a node?  I want to host.  Is it easy enough for windows maybe?  or only linux?
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

hi all,

whats the big deal about this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: