Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 250. (Read 501966 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Under the new rules I will get 19040 coins?
Sure!you will get it and get more in future! Welcome to our community,it's becoming stronger and stronger now!
Thank you!
When you will begin to send the coins ? I didn't received anything, PM you yesterday.
Don't worry about it,we will send it by a Automatic Robot,send it once again every two days. Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Sure!you will get it and get more in future! Welcome to our community,it's becoming stronger and stronger now!
Thank you!
When you will begin to send the coins ? I didn't received anything, PM you yesterday.
Blockchain engineer

BTW,Feel free to join our official QQ Group:(24716460 )For more Coins!there are more than 1000 members in this group,
or add my QQ directly:(463889667)

Download QQ international version : http://www.imqq.com/#download

a New QQ group for international users created yesterday :334271394.
Blockchain engineer
Change you address with this code:
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0][color=RED][size=13pt][b]Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ![/b][/size][/color][/url] your wallet address

Red font will be more eye appeal! Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Blockchain engineer
just joined QQ group Smiley
So,We have the first hero member in our QQ group community?  Grin  feel so good!
Blockchain engineer
@kawa900jc You can claim the shares like the others! Pay more attentions to this thread,much more promotion coming soon.(there are a distribution among the QQ group now,you can join the QQ group:24716460 for more free coins)

what is qq and do you have a link to it ? Cheesy

Join QQ Group:(24716460)or add my QQ:(463889667) For more Coins!

BTW, QQ is very interesting ,like the FB but not the same. Grin Enjoy it!
Nice,QQ added.
can set a specific qq group for foreigners, in that group, everyone can talk with english , they can't read in the chinese group i think
I have set a New QQ group for international users :334271394.thanks for your suggestion!
I tried to join international channel, have sent request but not received accepted.
Joined Chinese channel, nice people over there, already received my 1st free coins !
Approved,welcome to our new QQ group for international users!Group:334271394
or add our official QQ directly :463889667
Blockchain engineer
4.Send coins to you once every 2 days!But You  need to actively login to your account at least the last 2 days.

so, i can get coin every two days?
and login to what? BTT or wallet?
BTT,we will build a more stronger community!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Get coins, thank you Dev!
Activity: 393
Merit: 297
This seems to be an interesting project. Time to join before it's too late.   Smiley
Activity: 560
GREAT NEWS
The rules of Distribution changed now.
- have a Bitcointalk account before June 30 July 31 2014.
-Jr. Member(No Activity limited),Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member,Legendary
-Activity*20Activity*40="coins sent to you".

4.Send coins to you once every 2 days!But You  need to actively login to your account at least the last 2 days.

I have change my signature .

Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
just joined QQ group Smiley
Activity: 432
New wallet is great, works fine !
Changed color of my signature to red !  Grin
I can not chance color still blue, sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
GREAT NEWS
The rules of Distribution changed now.
- have a Bitcointalk account before June 30 July 31 2014.
-Jr. Member(No Activity limited),Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member,Legendary
-Activity*20Activity*40="coins sent to you".

4.Send coins to you once every 2 days!But You  need to actively login to your account at least the last 2 days.

Send more coins please  Grin. thanks!
@kawa900jc You can claim the shares like the others! Pay more attentions to this thread,much more promotion coming soon.(there are a distribution among the QQ group now,you can join the QQ group:24716460 for more free coins)

what is qq and do you have a link to it ? Cheesy

Join QQ Group:(24716460)or add my QQ:(463889667) For more Coins!

BTW, QQ is very interesting ,like the FB but not the same. Grin Enjoy it!
Nice,QQ added.
can set a specific qq group for foreigners, in that group, everyone can talk with english , they can't read in the chinese group i think
I have set a New QQ group for international users :334271394.thanks for your suggestion!
I tried to join international channel, have sent request but not received accepted.
Joined Chinese channel, nice people over there, already received my 1st free coins !
New wallet is great, works fine !
Changed color of my signature to red !  Grin
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

so, i can get coin every two days?
and login to what? BTT or wallet?
Activity: 248
Blockchain engineer
After all, any regulation is only as good as the sincerity and success of its implementation. Grin
Hope that vpncoin can be a dark horse in 2014.
Will you plz change the colour of you sig with red colour?  Grin
Jump to: