Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 65. (Read 501968 times)

staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
sorry for lack of my knowldge in the programming Sad

currently i m installing wallet on raspberry pi and getting following error, not sure what to do next. any word of advise would be appreciated. thanks  Roll Eyes

Looks like you just don't have permissions. Try to run as root user.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
sorry for lack of my knowldge in the programming Sad

currently i m installing wallet on raspberry pi and getting following error, not sure what to do next. any word of advise would be appreciated. thanks  Roll Eyes

staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
1127 version installation on win7 getting error QtCore.dll missing reinsallation of program will fix issue.

NB: i just extracted the zip file

Any Adviise
Try download file (archive) again, and then check the integrity of the unpacked files. You can find QtCore.dll in root of archive.
legendary
1127 version installation on win7 getting error QtCore.dll missing reinsallation of program will fix issue.

NB: i just extracted the zip file

Any Adviise
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
NEWS
version 1128
Lottery function will be added in version 1128.

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Yeah I do have to agree the announcement thread took me a few minutes to work through.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
does anyone else have trobles with their wallet? twice now I have gone to open the wallet only to get told that the shortcut no longer exists! luckily my wallet.dat is still there.

I will say it again the[ANN] really needs to be redone altogether its just took me 10 minutes to find a download link! If I was looking into investing I would have fucked it off but when your already invested you spend longer and look harder. Why would people want to know that they have missed out on the free distribution, get rid of the screenshots and make a video! All this has been said before months ago but theirs still no change. The coin cant take off if no one can find a wallet to start investing
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
does anyone else have trobles with their wallet? twice now I have gone to open the wallet only to get told that the shortcut no longer exists! luckily my wallet.dat is still there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Is signature distribution end?
legendary
lot of threads and plenty of info, need help if someone advise if VpnCoin is available only on exchanges means we can get it by trading only or it is PoW/PoS?

No POW but it does have POS at a low interest rate.

thx fr info
Activity: 518
lot of threads and plenty of info, need help if someone advise if VpnCoin is available only on exchanges means we can get it by trading only or it is PoW/PoS?

No POW but it does have POS at a low interest rate.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1176
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

How nice of you to join us!

There are several questions on this thread that require your attention...  Wink
Activity: 770
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Hi guys! To me it seems like this would be a perfect platform to start a new darknet marketplace? Silk Lane was shut down, and now recently Evolution was also shutdown. Shouldn't BitNet be able to fully prevent a shutdown like this?

No, it will not. if youre the boss of a multi-million dollar drug-bussines the NSA/FBI/DEA/WhatEver will come for you, you can be sure about that!

@VPNCoin, that servers that are online, are these vpn-sevices logging user data or is it needed to deactivate ip-logging-services manually on each server for a NONLOGGING-POLICY? And how can i know if these vpn-servers are logging ip-adresses and user-data or not?

He/She is a smart one isn't he/she? .....

I like you  Cheesy

PM me your VPNcoin addy and I will send you 500  coins  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys! To me it seems like this would be a perfect platform to start a new darknet marketplace? Silk Lane was shut down, and now recently Evolution was also shutdown. Shouldn't BitNet be able to fully prevent a shutdown like this?

No, it will not. if youre the boss of a multi-million dollar drug-bussines the NSA/FBI/DEA/WhatEver will come for you, you can be sure about that!

@VPNCoin, that servers that are online, are these vpn-sevices logging user data or is it needed to deactivate ip-logging-services manually on each server for a NONLOGGING-POLICY? And how can i know if these vpn-servers are logging ip-adresses and user-data or not?
@vpncoin

Is the signature campaign over?
I did not receive anything since 10/03.

Well, feel free to start one.
Instructions for a forum can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10720487

The same principle applies for a marketplace as well.
All you need is a marketplace script.
Search on Github for one.
Pages:
Jump to: