Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 78. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Happy chinese new year dev!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
       http://www.supernet.org/        choose: section community, look that VPN has been listed, so anybody   
                                                  can come on here of it site...... awesome.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Coinz!!!!

Thank You Dev!

I still don't know why the wallet says to transfer all coins as soon as possible after the check import though?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 250

Looks great , Happy Chinese New Year and thanks for your efforts.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Blockchain engineer
Blockchain engineer
Blockchain engineer
Blockchain engineer
Blockchain engineer
legendary

*Windows and Linux are supported            Android & IOS Wallet + Services under construction
New features under development........

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
is it too late to get some free vpncoins? this is very interesting concept Vkhs9ywDFoUu3WXUF5oc8SFacdgWkfhVTD thanks

I am sorry, I cannot donate now as I am holding... They are very precious for me, so sorry... Smiley
Anyways, you can use http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=VPN in order to get them, also I hope that someone donates... Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
is it too late to get some free vpncoins? this is very interesting concept Vkhs9ywDFoUu3WXUF5oc8SFacdgWkfhVTD thanks
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Do you live in China?  Cheesy

No dev... Actually, I watch TLC daily as I love that channel, it's a Food-based channel which shows different events and different types of foods...
And I once watched someone making something during Chinese New Year...
And they showed that how aged and young Chinese people gather together, see the dragon ride (sorry if I used the wrong word as I don't know much about that event) on the roads out there and then gather somewhere at a place to eat together as they say that eating together increases love between 'em... Wink

Everybody loves Chinese food  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176

No dev... Actually, I watch TLC daily as I love that channel, it's a Food-based channel which shows different events and different types of foods...
And they showed that how aged and young Chinese people gather together, see the dragon ride (sorry if I used the wrong word as I don't know much about that event) on the roads out there and then gather somewhere at a place to eat together as they say that eating together increases love between 'em... Wink

only my big boss,.
they are chinese  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

Blockchain engineer

You are working great... Please post your VPN addy for me to throw some VPNs in it... Wink
Anyways, the design's so cool... But, as I stated before, whether the design of "BitNet" gets accepted somewhere or not, it should be in existence. So, if you don't mind, can you also go ahead and make one for that too? I know you asked me to give you ideas, but I ain't that much experienced in terms of graphics and photoshopping... Wink

@Dev,
Happy Chinese New Year... Wished I would have had been in China, love to eat Chinese food... Smiley
I know how people celebrate it there, and I love the way they do it...

legendary

You are working great... Please post your VPN addy for me to throw some VPNs in it... Wink
Anyways, the design's so cool... But, as I stated before, whether the design of "BitNet" gets accepted somewhere or not, it should be in existence. So, if you don't mind, can you also go ahead and make one for that too? I know you asked me to give you ideas, but I ain't that much experienced in terms of graphics and photoshopping... Wink

@bit1,
Don't know whether the address in your signature is correct or not, but if it is, then here's your cheque... Cheers and enjoy... Wink

Super!  @gkv9

Received,thanks a lot  Cheesy,

I will try of think out a couple of logos to Bitnet too.....

Pages:
Jump to: