Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 80. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
                                               - previous image snip -

Is it a new logo? If yes, then I think you should also make one for the word "Bitnet" as the dev himself said that VPNCoin is now Bitnet...

P.S.: I cut out the image above as Hueristic and everyone wanted only text in order to save the pages... Smiley

Bro, it's the same logo as it was before.

Maybe bit1 was "promoting" it by posting the logo... Huh

Thats right S4VV4S!

It is same logo , users need to identify this,on smaller size on backgroung blue it is like to viorcoin,so I thinked on put it on here, so anybody doing marketing can use it..... Wink

EDIT:  Maybe Dev could consider to include it on ANN.............
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
                                               - previous image snip -

Is it a new logo? If yes, then I think you should also make one for the word "Bitnet" as the dev himself said that VPNCoin is now Bitnet...

P.S.: I cut out the image above as Hueristic and everyone wanted only text in order to save the pages... Smiley

Bro, it's the same logo as it was before.

Maybe bit1 was "promoting" it by posting the logo... Huh
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
                                               - previous image snip -

legendary

legendary

Thanks man, but i think i don't understand how to claim it, strange, i think a do it right, but nothing appear  Undecided

It is easy keep trying: you must have wallet version 1126-6 on windows
Well,
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
1.-Go to cheques section on your wallet( images on #3465, #3466 post on page 174) or click here   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.3460
 2.-Idea is to get QRcode on side right of cheque and throw it on this section to wallet recognize it    
automatically to do it, wallet let you make this for a couple of distints ways, one is using your     clipboard and anothers is copying it from screenshot  directly, it is easy way you only need open your browser with bitcointalk page showing your cheque received,without minimize this, next you open your wallet and push button copy QRcode from screenshot, it will let you adjust a square to size of Qr code and next push green button finish.
3.-If you did all correctly you will get on red letters "importing cheque" and an after "cheque imported
correctly"
4.-If you did something wrong try it again
5.-Remember that some cheques have phrase: Activate:number , it indicates that you need wait to cash it time indicated on your cheques section.
6.-A message different to "Cheque Imported Succesfull"  on red letters must be posted here to receive help.

To  know more about QRCode:
         http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
I hope that it help  Wink

I need help here. I tried to import the cheques sent from the dev some days ago but I got this message "import Cheque failed".

I run version 1126-6 on window xp with the default vpncoin.conf. The wallet seemed to scan the cheques correctly (I can see all info including amount, activate time, coin address and message etc). Everything looks alright except the step#6.

Can someone please help?

I suppose the wallet should improve it by telling more about what's wrong if the import failed.

Hi,

I just read your post, I will sent you a PM   Smiley

Thanks man, but i think i don't understand how to claim it, strange, i think a do it right, but nothing appear  Undecided

Well,
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
1.-Go to cheques section on your wallet( images on #3465, #3466 post on page 174) or click here   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.3460
 2.-Idea is to get QRcode on side right of cheque and throw it on this section to wallet recognize it    
automatically to do it, wallet let you make this for a couple of distints ways, one is using your     clipboard and anothers is copying it from screenshot  directly, it is easy way you only need open your browser with bitcointalk page showing your cheque received,without minimize this, next you open your wallet and push button copy QRcode from screenshot, it will let you adjust a square to size of Qr code and next push green button finish.
3.-If you did all correctly you will get on red letters "importing cheque" and an after "cheque imported
correctly"
5.-Remember that some cheques have phrase: Activate:number , it indicates that you need wait to cash it time indicated on your cheques section.
6.-A message different to "Cheque Imported Succesfull"  on red letters must be posted here to receive help.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I need help here. I tried to import the cheques sent from the dev some days ago but I got this message "import Cheque failed".

I run version 1126-6 on window xp with the default vpncoin.conf. The wallet seemed to scan the cheques correctly (I can see all info including amount, activate time, coin address and message etc). Everything looks alright except the step#6.

Can someone please help?

I suppose the wallet should improve it by telling more about what's wrong if the import failed.

I am also using winXP SP3 yet never had problems with cheques.
Is it on VM?
If it is, close any other VMs you might be running to allow it some processing power.

Also, get rid of FINDs  Wink
It's a scam coin made to track scammers  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
(in case you are wondering, the devs had been f****ing it up from the begining. The Chinese dude told them that, but they cared not because they were "in it".)
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Let's have fun!

Well,
correctly"

Can someone please help?

Set up a test site in BitNet
http://cointhing
addnode=103.238.226.167   If you can't see this node,plese add this node.

Hi somare,

would you be interested in running a faucet through the Bitnet network, e.g.: http://vpnfaucet
Source files can be found here: https://github.com/tuaris/multifaucet

If you can do this then I will send 5K (for now) to your faucet to get it started.

It would be a great promotion as it will encourage new users to actually test the features of this beautiful software, especially the browser.

What say you?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Set up a test site in BitNet
http://cointhing
addnode=103.238.226.167   If you can't see this node,plese add this node.
legendary
Activity: 1176
btc38 is the good place and potential to explaining or introducing about vpncoin
for the people who understand with the chinese language please pay the attention and priority to talking about UNBLOCK WEBSITE
tell to them that vpncoin different with traditional vpn
its based on bitcoin protocol so the goverment cant touch it

edit : if i can chinese languages,...hufff Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Understanding Chinese ain't a problem whilst you have Google to translate it, at least you can get the basic idea behind the words used there...
The actual problem is the question arose against their security of these exchanges after cases like Mt.Gox, BTer, etc...
Wherever this coin gets listed, my only advice is that, just don't put a single coin, not just VPN but even others at these exchanges if you are not going to do anything with it...

i think all the people did that  Wink Wink
legendary

Understanding Chinese ain't a problem whilst you have Google to translate it,

Yes, lotus happy google flower to do this for thing layer good very happy bloom.

What did you try to say? Didn't get you...

I think that he means so work translator... Cheesy
legendary

Yes, lotus happy google flower to do this for thing layer good very happy bloom.

What did you try to say? Didn't get you...
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

legendary
btc38 is the good place and potential to explaining or introducing about vpncoin
for the people who understand with the chinese language please pay the attention and priority to talking about UNBLOCK WEBSITE

Understanding Chinese ain't a problem whilst you have Google to translate it, at least you can get the basic idea behind the words used there...
The actual problem is the question arose against their security of these exchanges after cases like Mt.Gox, BTer, etc...
Wherever this coin gets listed, my only advice is that, just don't put a single coin, not just VPN but even others at these exchanges if you are not going to do anything with it...
legendary
check it out:           http://www.supernet.org/en/                        ------>        Select  Community

Somebody need advice theirs that they must add VpnCoin thread on this menu.
legendary
Activity: 1176

legendary

good for you! Cheesy

VmtTtFMdafeqbfFbmSPm4p6xEbxfDST3US

2500 to you  Grin

thank you, really appreciated!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 101

good for you! Cheesy

2500 to you  Grin
legendary
@GTO73

cut

Well,
correctly"

If someone dont know about QRCode:

Ok, i did it, thanks, if someone have problem just expand your wallet on all window of your screen, this is why i never can claim anything XD

If there was a some donate adress i will donate half of coin, just put the adress Grin

good for you! Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: