Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge - page 99. (Read 501968 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010
Blockchain engineer
Where is my cheque? Grin

Do something for BitNet, Your Cheque is waiting for you Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
One question:

With the new version I sometimes get:
6 minutes had not received message, reconnect...

Then it does not reconnect and I have to manually reconnect to IRC.

How can I fix that?

Hey, wheres my cheque?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

EDIT: New version 1126-6 works fine in windows XP.
Thank you  Smiley

Is Here Smiley

Thanks!

I am using this amount to up the bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-1-million-vpncoin-android-and-ios-developers-wanted-946629
which is currently standing at 150K VPNcoins  Grin

Brothers and sisters,
believers of this coin,
Join me: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-1-million-vpncoin-android-and-ios-developers-wanted-946629
Add to the bounty and let's all together help make this what we all know it is:
A great piece of software backed with a great coin (that you all have in your wallets  Grin )
Want it's value to rise?
Put your coins where your mouth wishes is are.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Hey, wheres my cheque?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you  Smiley

Is Here Smiley

Where is my cheque? Grin
Blockchain engineer

Thank you  Smiley

Is Here Smiley

Thank you  Smiley
Blockchain engineer
Blockchain engineer
It's not working for me, what's wrong?
Imported the image to the wallet but nothing happened
Import cheque failed

Who fast who get it Smiley
Please use version 1126-6.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
First was public and i got it  Grin

Second is only for one person/
legendary
Activity: 994

It's not working for me, what's wrong?
Imported the image to the wallet but nothing happened
Import cheque failed
Blockchain engineer
Blockchain engineer
Until where  I can see, first coin of Bit-Net was Vpncoin,second was Applecoin,  I think that price VPN coin is very cheap just now,if VPNcoin hit new exchanges prices will raise a lot, I was thinking if Chinesse people choose use Applecoin instead of VpnCoin,I guess that Applecoin can be traded on BTER just now and VPN doesnt.I think that join coins to BitNet is a good idea but VPNcoin must to reserve some  unique functions.......
Besides I think that Dev could be working on a multiwallet VPNCoin-AppleCoin or wait to another coins join
and release this multiwallet,the question is how many coins will be on it?

EDIT: speaking on numbers it does 400M VPNCoins+20M Applecoins ,the less total supply coins more value, i guess..........And users always can use VPNtoshis too  Wink...........

Maybe to accept a coin join to BitNet with supply of Billions is not a good idea,Dev please Keep this on mind.

Hello,
Nice to meet you.

Yes, VPNcoin reserve a unique function,
Only VpnCoin's wallet can "Providing VPN service"(as vpn service node), because VpnCoin support tx message.
Blockchain engineer
BitNet version 1126-6 released,
Fix import BitNet Cheque crash bug,
And will auto send Cheque's coins to your default ( the first ) wallet address.

I want to introduce some important information about Cheque:
1, Anyone can import the did not specify "Coin Address" Cheque, and who fast who get it.
2, Version 1126-6 will auto send Cheque's coin to your first wallet address, if not do that, you need do it by you self.

You import the Cheque does not mean that the Cheque's coins belongs to you, until you sent these coins to your own wallet address.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Kd-l4hTU3GYjNORmNlcXJmalk/view?usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 938
Hello all!

New to this community but very impressed with the development with this coin.  Have you had a chance to take a look at Sapience XAI?  I think these two coins would benefit a lot from a joint venture.  Sapience would do the routing and VPNCoin would provide the DNS services.  

Sapience is an Artificial Intelligence Platform that when fully developed will be able to have a very wide variety of uses.  We are just now finishing up on our decentralized database PlumeDB and the Sapience Core Data Platform.  As of right now SCDP with PlumeDB is able to store JSON datasets with sizes upwards of 1 GB.

Very active development, our coins value is on the rise and people are just now starting to find out about it.  I believe a joint venture would be very beneficial to both coins in terms of adoption and use cases.

Here is the Original ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xai-sapience-aifx-decentralized-ai-11-pos-plumedbibtp-on-testnet-864895
Our forums are located at forums.dfx.io.
I am usually on the IRC #sapience
Or feel free to PM me for more information if this sounds like something your development team and community would be interested in pursuing.

I am a holder in VPN and generally don't invest unless the coin is under active development which VPN looks to me like it is. Smiley

Regards,
loco

Hi,
   If I understand it correctly your XAI network could be compared to "virtual trader" or bot,maybe  a lot of them,
is is correct?  do you have any implemented of it?  I guess that you will need your own exchange or trading platform and obviously IA will work on benefits of XAI users.

I copied it from your thread : There are no guarantees of market liquidity or market prices,so with so low supply is a lot of risk invest on your coin....... for this reason I would like to know a few more details, if you make a comparison with Bitnet it is 100% functional......................

EDIT:  Maybe good better discuss about coins want join to Bitnet on another thread........
Activity: 530
Hello all!

New to this community but very impressed with the development with this coin.  Have you had a chance to take a look at Sapience XAI?  I think these two coins would benefit a lot from a joint venture.  Sapience would do the routing and VPNCoin would provide the DNS services. 

Sapience is an Artificial Intelligence Platform that when fully developed will be able to have a very wide variety of uses.  We are just now finishing up on our decentralized database PlumeDB and the Sapience Core Data Platform.  As of right now SCDP with PlumeDB is able to store JSON datasets with sizes upwards of 1 GB.

Very active development, our coins value is on the rise and people are just now starting to find out about it.  I believe a joint venture would be very beneficial to both coins in terms of adoption and use cases.

Here is the Original ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xai-sapience-aifx-decentralized-ai-11-pos-plumedbibtp-on-testnet-864895
Our forums are located at forums.dfx.io.
I am usually on the IRC #sapience
Or feel free to PM me for more information if this sounds like something your development team and community would be interested in pursuing.

I am a holder in VPN and generally don't invest unless the coin is under active development which VPN looks to me like it is. Smiley

Regards,
loco
legendary
Activity: 938
Until where  I can see, first coin of Bit-Net was Vpncoin,second was Applecoin,  I think that price VPN coin is very cheap just now,if VPNcoin hit new exchanges prices will raise a lot, I was thinking if Chinesse people choose use Applecoin instead of VpnCoin,I guess that Applecoin can be traded on BTER just now and VPN doesnt.I think that join coins to BitNet is a good idea but VPNcoin must to reserve some  unique functions.......
Besides I think that Dev could be working on a multiwallet VPNCoin-AppleCoin or wait to another coins join
and release this multiwallet,the question is how many coins will be on it?

EDIT: speaking on numbers it does 400M VPNCoins+20M Applecoins ,the less total supply coins more value, i guess..........And users always can use VPNtoshis too  Wink...........

Maybe to accept a coin join to BitNet with supply of Billions is not a good idea,Dev please Keep this on mind.
legendary
Activity: 1176
now wallet v1126 with new features;browser
i think with this new features could be developed to access websites that are blocked by china
but the people in china can use this features if they pay with bitnet vpncoin
it will increase the demand of the coin and helping to spread the coin

make the homepage of browser as the tutorial how to use,how to pay,how to buy vpncoin,..etc

like homepage of
id.hao123.com

but with the different functions

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
if got reward,i'm glad
but if not i never complaining about it ..
the important thing is how to help vpncoin can grow and popular

This is not about complaining here. We all here are interested in this coin and great features useful for real world.

Core developer is spending endless hours for this coin and its great features.

We are trying to understand it and use it. But now we are digging trivial info about cheques three days.

Simple user from mass adoption group will be able to spend few minutes for research and not days -> don't understand -> bye.

I second that... But I think the dev's working a lot behind this coin, been giving a lot of time to make it more and more good, but I would suggest him to get an assistant who will be able to create better tutorials for everyone, including newbies, to be able to easily understand what it is and what's it's use, and we also should help the dev by marketing and promoting this coin as it's worth the efforts of the dev... Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
if got reward,i'm glad
but if not i never complaining about it ..
the important thing is how to help vpncoin can grow and popular

This is not about complaining here. We all here are interested in this coin and great features useful for real world.

Core developer is spending endless hours for this coin and its great features.

We are trying to understand it and use it. But now we are digging trivial info about cheques three days.

Simple user from mass adoption group will be able to spend few minutes for research and not days -> don't understand -> bye.

Activity: 770
Quote from: tadakaluri

This v1126-5 is not paying any Reward Coins..........  Any Fix for it?

paying today all day!!! check your irc connectioins
Pages:
Jump to: