Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VAULT | COMMUNITY TAKEOVER | POS | WALLET UPDATE | NEW DEV TEAM | - page 4. (Read 23565 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager

-= Current status =-

We have managed to secure the network and have stable 24/7 online nodes helping the network. Blockchain is moving smoothly. See for yourself - http://vaultcoin.myriadhub.net

Looks like C-CEX are on some forked chain. However they have never responded to any of our messages or asked for help.

Even with all the trouble with C-CEX at the moment, Bittrex is trading VAULT without problem. Deposits and withdrawals work and Bittrex is on the right blockchain.

-= Development updates =-

Regards development, here is the list we are working on at the moment:

• staking issue recovery strategy
  • our own hosted blockchain with richlist
  • looking for new marketing team members (unfortunately, old ones have abandoned this project)
  • rebranding (starting soon)

This coin is here to stay!

P.S. Remember, this is community takeover and we are all involved in it. If more of us can dedicate to this project, faster/better developments will be.
It may be worth contacting them again.  Whatever you think about the exchange you don't want people to lose their coins if it can be avoided as that will reflect badly on both VAULT and the team.  Keep trying to contact them - try tweeting them too (so it is public).  That way if people do lose coins nobody can level blame at the new VAULT team.

I've tweeted - https://twitter.com/Rento_rm/status/519478296669863937
Please retweet!
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
It may be worth contacting them again.  Whatever you think about the exchange you don't want people to lose their coins if it can be avoided as that will reflect badly on both VAULT and the team.  Keep trying to contact them - try tweeting them too (so it is public).  That way if people do lose coins nobody can level blame at the new VAULT team.
C-Cex needs more volume or it will delist next week.  Are withdrawals over there fixed yet?

We informed them about takeover and mandatory update, but they never bothered to update the wallet there
As sad as it sounds, I guess people who have VAULT on this exchange also have lost money Sad
C-Cex needs more volume or it will delist next week.  Are withdrawals over there fixed yet?

People loose a lot of money on that crapy exchange. Personally I'm not worried about their delisting. They can do it if they want.
We are on Bittrex if anyone wants to trade.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VAULT
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
So it seems we have finally gotten the PoD through! See the tweet and article here: https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian/status/516051402624606208
We hope this makes everyone more confident in the coin and it's future.
Since I finally have some time to invest in the coin, expect updates in the near future! We are doing our best to build some awesome features for the coin!

-haxmb

awesome Wink
i think this forum needs good community behind it, but it will build when people take more interest when they see price spike up, only 1500 coins lol, can easy be worth 0.5btc  each in not to distant future  Grin
haxmb, can you give us investors a few hints to what we can expect with features???

cheers

We're working on implementing several cool features Smiley
Main feature for the near future is 200% stake interest yearly to attract more people to buy and hold, and increase the transaction velocity.
We've seen the difficulty slowly creeping upwards on stake, which means more and more people are staking in wallets, which is great!
We will keep you up to date whenever a release is on the way!

-haxmb

awesome news! I've been staking
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
So it seems we have finally gotten the PoD through! See the tweet and article here: https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian/status/516051402624606208
We hope this makes everyone more confident in the coin and it's future.
Since I finally have some time to invest in the coin, expect updates in the near future! We are doing our best to build some awesome features for the coin!

-haxmb

awesome Wink
i think this forum needs good community behind it, but it will build when people take more interest when they see price spike up, only 1500 coins lol, can easy be worth 0.5btc  each in not to distant future  Grin
haxmb, can you give us investors a few hints to what we can expect with features???

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
1500 Vault ?This is the total? it should be very expensive.

off course with only 1500 coins it should be worth ALOT more, seems very quiet around here for this coin for some strange reason  Huh
Activity: 198
1500 Vault ?This is the total? it should be very expensive.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Alive - maybe

Kickin' - not really....

Show us some tits...

New Vaultcoin block crawler - http://vaultcoin.myriadhub.net
While we are working on proper block explorer
Activity: 44
Activity: 43
Hello,
my wallet.dat is from arround March 2014 (2014/3). The old Vaultcoin.exe don´t work. The new one shows this Error Screen and crash after this!

https://www.picflash.org/viewer.php?img=Vaultcoin8FI68ZL.jpg

What can i do?

We're on the 3rd iteration of Vault now.  To my knowledge, the old Vault (first and second iteration) doesn't have a working blockchain. The coins in your wallet.dat are not valid anymore.
Activity: 190
Hello,
my wallet.dat is from arround March 2014 (2014/3). The old Vaultcoin.exe don´t work. The new one shows this Error Screen and crash after this!

What can i do?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
It's starting to look better and better in here....
Gonna accumulate some more for this ridiculous price...
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Is the blockchain for this coin still functional?

I withdrew from CEX to Trex as a test (and the coins have "withdrawn" according to my history from CEX) but after 24 hours they are no where to be seen.

The block explorer from page 1 of this thread seems to be non functional too, or at least not find my transaction or receiving address.

f91117eeb78dece25ea31f084a1407fd5678e4befe8b2f91bc34c31ca079aef7

I can't find your transaction either. It seems C-Cex is still on an old chain, we contacted them weeks ago to update.
I have sent them another message to update. Once they do, and run a repairwallet command, your coins should be returned on your account.
Afterwards, you should be able to send them to Bittrex. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
We'll have a block explorer up and working again soon, Cryptobe just bailed on us. Not cool.

-haxmb

Wow thanks for the prompt reply!  I am impressed already.

Too bad CEX is so useless, I have 3 week old untouched support tickets there so I'll just hope the sync new chain asap.
bbr
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
My wallet is stuck at block 9073 and has been there all day. I have the following in my .conf:

addnode=104.131.221.107
addnode=224.138.204.0
addnode=24.138.207.255
addnode=178.62.13.46
addnode=37.252.122.26
addnode=37.139.28.32

Can someone with a fully synced wallet go into their console and type getpeerinfo and provide me with nodes they are connected to?

Thanks

Update wallet:

That sorted it, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 861
yes , wish new team will make good things for this coin
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
glad to see new dev team!
Pages:
Jump to: