Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VAULT | COMMUNITY TAKEOVER | POS | WALLET UPDATE | NEW DEV TEAM | - page 5. (Read 23565 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Is the blockchain for this coin still functional?

I withdrew from CEX to Trex as a test (and the coins have "withdrawn" according to my history from CEX) but after 24 hours they are no where to be seen.

The block explorer from page 1 of this thread seems to be non functional too, or at least not find my transaction or receiving address.

f91117eeb78dece25ea31f084a1407fd5678e4befe8b2f91bc34c31ca079aef7
bbr
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
My wallet is stuck at block 9073 and has been there all day. I have the following in my .conf:

addnode=104.131.221.107
addnode=224.138.204.0
addnode=24.138.207.255
addnode=178.62.13.46
addnode=37.252.122.26
addnode=37.139.28.32

Can someone with a fully synced wallet go into their console and type getpeerinfo and provide me with nodes they are connected to?

Thanks
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
ha.  well i have been staking several whole coins, 24/7, for 2 weeks.  im not convinced it is working correctly but i'll lay off the fud

Okay.  How many coins would one need to successfully stake?
Don't worry guys! This coin works great!

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Appreciate you getting back to us Dev. 

So while we're waiting for the road map, has there been any thought to getting that PoD from cryptoasian.com?  We've been scammed twice already from shady developers on this coin in the past. Am I the only one that's been requesting this?

@CryptoAsian has been contacted, we're waiting on a response for the actual PoD verification. We too believe it is a good thing to do.

Pod by CryptoAsian doesn't mean much, look at some other coins that he gave great pod evaluation, but dev left with no trace. Also POD from CA is usually done fairly quickly, so I guess we should expect something today, hopefully.

Point taken tiredofscams, Although I see PoD as this, knowing something about the dev's is generally better than knowing nothing.  If we have clean code (which it does) and PoD (what we want), investors may stick around a bit longer to see what this coin has to offer providing we get regular updates that the dev is at least still alive. It's also one of the few cryptos with a very low coin count which is rare.     
Activity: 223
Merit: 101

So while we're waiting for the road map, has there been any thought to getting that PoD from cryptoasian.com?  We've been scammed twice already from shady developers on this coin in the past. Am I the only one that's been requesting this?

@CryptoAsian has been contacted, we're waiting on a response for the actual PoD verification. We too believe it is a good thing to do.

Pod by CryptoAsian doesn't mean much, look at some other coins that he gave great pod evaluation, but dev left with no trace. Also POD from CA is usually done fairly quickly, so I guess we should expect something today, hopefully.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If interested, I could set up a PoA campaign for Vault?
It's like a fountain that pays out based on social media actions (tweet, like follow, etc) that the user performs.
So you not only get new followers and coin users by giving out free coins, but you also build up a social media frenzy that attracts even more people!
It'd could definitely help get vault some much needed attention!

PMP has one going on, check it out at:
http://www.cryptotycoons.com/poa-campaigns/premineplus-proof-action-campaign/

It costs .1 BTC normally but since I am following your coin personally and work for cryptotycoons, I think I could get it for you half off. They typically let us support a few coins a month with discounts like that. =)
Activity: 43

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Block Explorer not been updated since September 10 - coin is dead Undecided
Activity: 16
I have been staking for weeks and have had ~60 earnings transactions, but 99% of them are worth 0.0000000?  I lost vault trying to stake because of transaction fees lol.  

9/10 would dump
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Mining is over, you can only buy it

Cryptodustin : Is there any news since takeover ?

Yes!
We are hungry for news!!!

Sorry to keep you guys waiting for a while. Roadmap coming in the next 48 hours!

72 hours gone, was the roadmap to get as much btc from nerds successful?

Still working hard on it?

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
that was a fine waste of money, goodluck guys!
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager
So, no news from Cryptodustin, whereas he's connected everyday.

Should we understand this takeover is dead ?

Takeover was successful and we managed to secure the network. This was the main task so this coin can exist.
However at the moment we don't have much time to continue with future developments.

We should get back on track at the end of Sept.

P.S. If you are talented C++ dev or know one who would like to join our team, please PM me!
Activity: 31

I guess he doesn't want to hype it while accumulating....
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Activity: 1
Initial purses work in tandem with the new 1.2.0.0? Translation was sent 09/02/14. In the old purse writes that confirmed. But there are not loaded blocks on 8208 (in new purse with old wallet.dat (created on version 1.0.0.0) is also not downloads blocks on 8208 If you remove everything from% appdata% to a new purse loaded all of the blocks but the transaction has not been confirmed and means ago have not been returned. HELP me please.

Изначальные кошельки работают в паре с новым 1.2.0.0?  Был отправлен перевод 02.09.14. В старом кошельке пишет что подтвержден. Но там не  грузятся блоки дальше  8208( В новом кошельке со старым wallet.dat(создан на 1.0.0.0 версии) тоже не загружаются блоки дальше 8208 блока. Если удалить все  с  %appdata%  с новым кошельком загрузились все блоки. Подставив обратно старый кошелек увидел что  транзакция не подтверждена и средства  назад не возвращены. Хелп мне пожалуйста. Sad
I'm feeling bullish, someone has bought up about 10% of the coins @ .04

Activity: 14
Mining is over, you can only buy it

Cryptodustin : Is there any news since takeover ?

Yes!
We are hungry for news!!!

Pages:
Jump to: