Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VAULT | NIST5 POW/POS | PARABOLIC MINING | 8/12/14 STATUS UPDATE - page 14. (Read 49538 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
are you guys ready for the pump .. buying this 2 days ago was a good idea
Activity: 154
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
And a rich list!

Something tells me this coin is very nicely distributed
Activity: 140
Transfer coins from c-cex to my wallet and take a while haven't get any confirm yet.

How log does it take guys ?

2/6 now,slow but confirming, be patient Smiley

I think my confirm stop at 2/6
Can someone get this coin added to coinmarketcap?

I feel like it will skyrocket when people see the tiny cap with such high volume
Transfer coins from c-cex to my wallet and take a while haven't get any confirm yet.

2/6 now,slow but confirming, be patient Smiley
Vault is probably going to .2-.3 today

Maybe even higher.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
answer when pos coin ?Why I didn't get
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

The dev is not leaving, he seems genuinely interested in the coins survival. He was in the pool's IRC wanting to help people get things straightened out with exchanges. And even if he did wanna ditch, no way hes had time or volume enough to sell the early coins he mined. So he's not out yet I think. Trollbox/Twitter will FUD anything to get price low and buy. Always.

if dev left, must because no room to gain, but now price only 0.08,market cap only $72000, huge room to grow compare to $sync(market cap $700000),I don't think he will be such silly Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Great Vault on bittrex ... and my coins trapped in Dedicatedpool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Well I messaged the dev directly, to find out how long my coins need to be aged before they can stake. We've had 5 blocks in 3 hours - this is unacceptable and if you're trying to get new people into your coin, well... good luck with that! I said I want to stake my VAULT (I have more than the dev team, too!), with 0% reward, to help the health of the network.

He ignored my PM. He then posted the above update. I had my coins in my wallet for 12 hours and no weight was accumulated. I've since moved them back to the exchange. Coin age should be in the OP, and when asked directly, should be a simple question to answer. Why doesn't he want someone helping the blockchain move efficiently?

This team is either:

a) Incompetent.

or

b) Willfully allowing the coin to be unhealthy while they accumulate cheaply.

I'll be holding a few in the event of b), but as we all know, a) is the safe bet in new altcoins. In either case, the character of the people behind this coin isn't exactly that of an honest/trustworthy group.

Invest carefully!

Please sell all your vault and fuck off
Its fucking sunday. 

+1

Vault just had a very successful test pump. One small piece of good news and this coin is going moonbound.
Activity: 12
Well I messaged the dev directly, to find out how long my coins need to be aged before they can stake. We've had 5 blocks in 3 hours - this is unacceptable and if you're trying to get new people into your coin, well... good luck with that! I said I want to stake my VAULT (I have more than the dev team, too!), with 0% reward, to help the health of the network.

He ignored my PM. He then posted the above update. I had my coins in my wallet for 12 hours and no weight was accumulated. I've since moved them back to the exchange. Coin age should be in the OP, and when asked directly, should be a simple question to answer. Why doesn't he want someone helping the blockchain move efficiently?

This team is either:

a) Incompetent.

or

I'll be holding a few in the event of b), but as we all know, a) is the safe bet in new altcoins. In either case, the character of the people behind this coin isn't exactly that of an honest/trustworthy group.

Invest carefully!

Its fucking sunday. 

LOL. +1 to zwiggel
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

This team is either:

a) Incompetent.

or

Invest carefully!

Its fucking sunday. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

If this hits Trex, .1 will be the minimum IMO

Retweet to add! https://twitter.com/Wolf_Of_Alts/status/498493215235129345
I love this coin =)

Market cap is still tiny guys! Around 60k at current price!
Activity: 12
thanks dev. A+ so far
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: