Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VAULT | NIST5 POW/POS | PARABOLIC MINING | 8/12/14 STATUS UPDATE - page 12. (Read 49538 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
What % is the stake reward?... or is that parabolic too?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I have tweeted , sent mail, gone to the IRC and 0 answers from dedicatedpool. What a piece of shit service they provide!

Seems to happen quite a bit over there.. Got me once for over a week. Coin was worthless by that point..
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I have tweeted , sent mail, gone to the IRC and 0 answers from dedicatedpool. What a piece of shit service they provide!
Activity: 140
what about get a coin tweet ? you can let ppl know update information at first time
Activity: 224
hey I will be happy with .2

I think this will get pumped towards the weekend
Activity: 154
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
I dumped my coins guys. Sorry...

Good luck with your scamcoin though. Seems to have decent support

Lol not even two hours ago you were claiming to trust the dev and his team.

For some reason, I trust this dev. I don't know why, but I feel as though his team will deliver.

Just don't miss cheap coin now before that happens! XD

And all day yesterday I saw you hyping this coin up, or trying to, claiming it will reach .4 by today. Since it didn't, because Mondays are usually pretty weird in crypto, you dumped.

Now I hope this does reach .4 and let us know at what point you panic buy.

Will do! =)
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx

Lol not even two hours ago you were claiming to trust the dev and his team.

For some reason, I trust this dev. I don't know why, but I feel as though his team will deliver.

And all day yesterday I saw you hyping this coin up, or trying to, claiming it will reach .4 by today. Since it didn't, because Mondays are usually pretty weird in crypto, you dumped.

Now I hope this does reach .4 and let us know at what point you panic buy.

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I've got a bit of Vault stuck on dedicatedpool.com - it's been saying 'Payouts are disabled' since mining ended... Anyone have any idea how I can get my coins off and into an exchange?

So that you can dump it?! NO I won't tell you!
pls dump it to me
I've got a bit of Vault stuck on dedicatedpool.com - it's been saying 'Payouts are disabled' since mining ended... Anyone have any idea how I can get my coins off and into an exchange?

So that you can dump it?! NO I won't tell you!
Activity: 168

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Installed a new wallet on my v-server (Windows 2012 r2) syncing until block 3246 then says it finished syncing, but my Mac wallet is already on block 3274, what's wrong?  Huh
Now my Mac is 'out of sync'... Huh

If you're having issues with wallet synchronisation, please ensure you are running the latest client and restart it. If you're running an older version this could be causing the problem.
Activity: 37
Installed a new wallet on my v-server (Windows 2012 r2) syncing until block 3246 then says it finished syncing, but my Mac wallet is already on block 3274, what's wrong?  Huh
Now my Mac is 'out of sync'... Huh
Activity: 672
Has anyone transferred their coins from c-cex to trex yet? I did about 12 hours ago and I see nothing  Huh

Yea I have. Got it in 3 hours.. But the other day i tried sending revo to trex and it took 6 hours...
Activity: 15
Has anyone transferred their coins from c-cex to trex yet? I did about 12 hours ago and I see nothing  Huh
Activity: 14
The minimum staking age is 2 days. The original post has been updated to include this as so many people have been asking.
Anyone know what the minimum coin age for staking is please?

No idea.. But I am waiting on a update from the dev Smiley Because I am trying to set up a team to buy it all up to 0.2 to get it on the radar of many
Activity: 238
Anyone know what the minimum coin age for staking is please?
One piece of news on a fix is gonna shoot vault straight up

Dev has been really active but not at these times of day Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: