Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VAULT | NIST5 POW/POS | PARABOLIC MINING | 8/12/14 STATUS UPDATE - page 8. (Read 49497 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Look in the topic of the dead vaultcoin. Mr FUD sent his old vault to an address of this new vault thinking he would be rich, and now he is pissed off he didn't make a crap load of BTC, so he decides to mess with this coin. QQ more bro.
Mr. FUDer is apparently a bagholder of a 5month old scam coin that happens to share the name with this coin. He thought that he is rich when VaultCoin got listed on c-cex and bittrex, but sending his shitcoins to exchange wasn't successful. Now he is accussing Vault for not making him rich and that the two coins are the same. I don't know what is worse his lack of understanding of crypto, his english or his FUD
and You're very Fucking stupid man give TRUST this SHITcoin...let's see,

see its the LOGO COIN>>> almost the same, and this from 1 brain..SCAMMER fucking VAULT  

so BEWAREEEE...!!!!!

Well done for sending your coins to the wrong wallet but I don't see why that has anything to do with this.
Activity: 824
Look in the topic of the dead vaultcoin. Mr FUD sent his old vault to an address of this new vault thinking he would be rich, and now he is pissed off he didn't make a crap load of BTC, so he decides to mess with this coin. QQ more bro.
Mr. FUDer is apparently a bagholder of a 5month old scam coin that happens to share the name with this coin. He thought that he is rich when VaultCoin got listed on c-cex and bittrex, but sending his shitcoins to exchange wasn't successful. Now he is accussing Vault for not making him rich and that the two coins are the same. I don't know what is worse his lack of understanding of crypto, his english or his FUD
and You're very Fucking stupid man give TRUST this SHITcoin...let's see,

see its the LOGO COIN>>> almost the same, and this from 1 brain..SCAMMER fucking VAULT  

so BEWAREEEE...!!!!!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 952
Where is the block explorer?
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
but anyway its good time to buy #VAULT
Activity: 224
good news is not going to help this coin today.  as long as btc is taking a dump, don't expect much from alts.
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Today we should see some news  Cool
Activity: 341
Dev not online for 18 hours...

omg 18 WHOLE HOURS?!?!

what are we to do?

In 6 hours it will a whole day !
I say dump all your coins !
Activity: 336

omg 18 WHOLE HOURS?!?!

what are we to do?
Activity: 311
Activity: 341
Looks positive,
market is out of sellers..
Should go back to 0.07-0.09 where it should be easily..

If not scam - too undervalued
Activity: 243
Nice entry price, thanks  Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Don't sweat it, guys, the show seems to be starting right about now. Once the BTC volatility slows/comes to a stop, BTC will be put back into altcoin markets and Vault will get some nice attention;)
Activity: 224
bought some cheap VAULT earlier today, thanx to dumpers.
Activity: 322
0.05 is a good floor!
I think 0.3 in the next few days.
Big whales are IN!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Fudsters man, I caught this falling knife at .04. Could get back to .1 by the end of the week.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What happened? Pos coin is normal, why the price so low?  Huh Huh

"
CoinAid ‏@CoinAid 36m

@siam_jim @crypto_trader Some Noob mixed up the old 'dead' vault with the new one and flooded the BTT topic screaming scam..:-) #Vault

"

so this price is still bargain.
Thank you for your explanation!
Activity: 357

"
CoinAid ‏@CoinAid 36m

@siam_jim @crypto_trader Some Noob mixed up the old 'dead' vault with the new one and flooded the BTT topic screaming scam..:-) #Vault

"

so this price is still bargain.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: