Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VBK] [PoP/PoW] VeriBlock: Securing the World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin! - page 8. (Read 28033 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Where can I buy $vbk?
Their ico will launch in March. But I will not participate there, the project seems to me unreliable.
i will participate only in case of they do an IEO on binance/bittrex/huobi or okex and not any other option as for me.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Where can I buy $vbk?
Their ico will launch in March. But I will not participate there, the project seems to me unreliable.

What ICO are you talking about?
There is no such information neither in VeriBlock wiki nor official social media.
Do not mislead people.

Latest info is about Mainnet launch. Check Discord channel of Veriblock for details
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
They gonna stay the fuck off our blockchain now?
Would be easy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Where can I buy $vbk?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
Re-posting comments from the Veriblock CEO, Justin Fisher, from Telegram:
January is looking very promising. December was impossible due to US Holidays. Look for news first half of January.

Januar has come and gone. Any news?
Activity: 189
Merit: 86
Hi;

I'm eagerly waiting for Mainnet.

Kind regards
Activity: 67
Just launched GPU veriblock pool, feel free to join.
http://xraypool.com/
Fee: 1%
How to connect: http://xraypool.com/connect.html
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Re-posting comments from the Veriblock CEO, Justin Fisher, from Telegram:
January is looking very promising. December was impossible due to US Holidays. Look for news first half of January.
Activity: 2
New GPU pool up and running!  It's
veriblock.pch-mining.cloud:8501
for the GPU miners and
http://veriblock.pch-mining.cloud:8500
for the web UI.
Located in Central Europe, so no power outages and solid internet connectivity :smile:  Fee less than 1%, payouts immediate after blockfind.
From the Veriblock Telegram channel:

ANNOUNCEMENT: Official VeriBlock Discord started
Hello, we are creating a Discord server. Things are expanding!

Here's an invite link: https://discord.gg/wJZEjry

We are still actively engaging in telegram; Discord does not replace telegram.
Activity: 32
It is a great project I have seen.
Now bitcoin is down quickly
when it back, vbk will be better
wtf u talking about? vbk is badass tech right now and not even fully released. Should be SOON though, I hear.
Any news on this, anyone? I see the nVidia miner (cuda), but still no AMD miner. Was really looking forward to mine some… Have my rig waiting. Cheesy

AMD miner is available: https://github.com/monkins1010/nodecore-pow-AMD-cuda-miner/releases/tag/v1.2
Activity: 2
how to register 6 cards?  VeriBlock-NodeCore-PoW-CUDA -o testnet-pool-gpu.veriblock.org:8501 -u V7CiXfE9yjXT86Kq4Fmc7iDvzHkgQq -d 0,1,2,3,4,5 dont work, work only 1 #0
what max supply this coin?

If you wanna mine with multiple GPUs, you have to run multiple instances of the miner.

For each file you need to make a separate .bat file,so if you wanna run a 6 card rig, you have to do it like this:

VeriBlock-NodeCore-PoW-CUDA -o testnet-pool-gpu.veriblock.org:8501 -u V7CiXfE9yjXT86Kq4Fmc7iDvzHkgQq -d 0
VeriBlock-NodeCore-PoW-CUDA -o testnet-pool-gpu.veriblock.org:8501 -u V7CiXfE9yjXT86Kq4Fmc7iDvzHkgQq -d 1
VeriBlock-NodeCore-PoW-CUDA -o testnet-pool-gpu.veriblock.org:8501 -u V7CiXfE9yjXT86Kq4Fmc7iDvzHkgQq -d 2
VeriBlock-NodeCore-PoW-CUDA -o testnet-pool-gpu.veriblock.org:8501 -u V7CiXfE9yjXT86Kq4Fmc7iDvzHkgQq -d 3
VeriBlock-NodeCore-PoW-CUDA -o testnet-pool-gpu.veriblock.org:8501 -u V7CiXfE9yjXT86Kq4Fmc7iDvzHkgQq -d 4
VeriBlock-NodeCore-PoW-CUDA -o testnet-pool-gpu.veriblock.org:8501 -u V7CiXfE9yjXT86Kq4Fmc7iDvzHkgQq -d 5

so in the end you will have 6 VeriBlock NVIDIA GPU Miners running

Wink

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Activity: 18
i get the same problem, whatever i do i cant get more than one card to mine
Activity: 35
how to register 6 cards?  VeriBlock-NodeCore-PoW-CUDA -o testnet-pool-gpu.veriblock.org:8501 -u V7CiXfE9yjXT86Kq4Fmc7iDvzHkgQq -d 0,1,2,3,4,5 dont work, work only 1 #0
what max supply this coin?
So is this coin minable with gpus ? Or only asics ?

GPU. You can find the miner on their Github.
Activity: 35
So is this coin minable with gpus ? Or only asics ?
Started a week ago with PoW and PoP on this project. I love it! I think it has a great future.

Other blockchains like FLO are already considering VeriBlock and prefer it above Komodo.
Pages:
Jump to: