Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] vDinar yugoslav currency running in 1 month - page 3. (Read 3620 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
As I mentioned in the other thread I will try out some test mining. I do think that trying to keep the algorithm CPU friendly is a very wise move for the Balkans area. There may not be as many people in that region with the capital to build a fancy 6 GPU mining rig, let alone buy an asic, but nearly everyone can do a bit of CPU mining.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
vDinar: Yugoslav miners' coin!
i will mine this. can release a miner also for this? ccminer especially. haha. will be waiting for this coin to enter the world of the cryptocurrency. do the best DEV.

Oh, that's our main need now! We are doing it on cpuminer but will do it on every main mining software! Also, if you appear to have the ScryptN mining algorithm built-in, you could already mine our new vCrypt algorithm. What changes from ScryptN to vCrypt is the way the N variable automatically increases, but as the current miners require you to write N by hand (it is a power of 2 starting from 2^10: 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192...) you wouldn't notice the difference. They probably did it so not to change ScryptN for every new coin implementing it, but that's the point with vDinar's vCrypt: it is based on the last block height and can therefore let the N increase be automatic and read it from the last block header!
Thank you for following us!

i hope the release of this coin can be success. may be, you must develop a team which have skills and many experiences.. good luck for 1st february 2018

Well we will do our best! I have been following cryptocurrencies for years, and that's an idea coming from 2012. At the time I was planning it as "e-Dinar" but noticed a couple of years ago that there was already such a currency (probably not at the time I planned about it). Well now it's vDinar and it's real! There's much effort in the work beside this project (not talking about this vCrypt edit but about much other utilities coming soon).

P.S. for all: everything will be updated on GitHub in the next days, from vDinar to every edited software we can publish for vDinar and vCrypt!

I think the days of "local" currencies has passed few years ago. You need stronger idea IMO.

Remember, we're not doing this in a country where cryptocurrencies are popular!
We're introducing them, we just chose to do it with our own currency! Of course there are some little communities from southern sčavic area, yet not such a deal. We'll se how to get it through somehow!
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
I think the days of "local" currencies has passed few years ago. You need stronger idea IMO.
Activity: 160
i hope the release of this coin can be success. may be, you must develop a team which have skills and many experiences.. good luck for 1st february 2018
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
i will mine this. can release a miner also for this? ccminer especially. haha. will be waiting for this coin to enter the world of the cryptocurrency. do the best DEV.
---ALGORITHM UPDATED---

Now we are not using Scrypt anymore but vCrypt, an own edited implementation of the ScryptN idea. GitHub updates will be published in the coming days!

READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR INFO!
Good luck to the developers. Balkan dinars are an interesting name. The history of the Balkans has been going on for a long time. World War I also began in the Balkans.

There's much to discover about Balkans!  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
Good luck to the developers. Balkan dinars are an interesting name. The history of the Balkans has been going on for a long time. World War I also began in the Balkans.
New vDinar addresses now start with "v" for public keys. If anyone was mining with the test release remember to update from GitHub.
Bajo moj there almost no asic miners in ex sfrj if only it was eth fork so we can mine ko ljudi,gl anyway

Hahahaha, kopat ćemo mi kao stari Sirotanović!
We are trying to edit the algorithm to let us use only CPUs and GPUs!
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Bajo moj there almost no asic miners in ex sfrj if only it was eth fork so we can mine ko ljudi,gl anyway
vDinar: Litecoin fork for local use but international mining

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCRELEASE DATE: 1ST FEBRUARY 2018BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

https://vdinar.jugoslaven.com

First of all: this fork has already been tested, but the genesis block will be generated again just before launching. This is to prevent doubts on premining. DO NOT mine with the GitHub release until launch (1st February 2018)!

vDinar does not bring any new algorythm improvements, yet it doesn't aim for an international use. vDinar is backed politically and financially to be slowly implemented in the local everyday internet life of SerboCroatian speaking countries, but won't start until it gets enough miners to secure the network. If you'd like to mine this coin, please leave some feedback. We need to understand how many people are following the project.

Why should I mine this coin if it's not aiming to be used in my country?
Of course, you will probably never buy something using vDinars in your country, but it doesn't affect the investment you are making. We are looking for international miners because we can't rely on the low number of miners in our area. There will therefore be much more local people trying to buy vDinars than to mine them.

If you feel like we're missing some informations, just ask!
Please tell me detail about this project.
Because i'm curious with it, thank you...

Of course!
We aim to bring cryptocurrencies in our area, where such currencies are still far away from being known, letting people use something built for their own needs. We are taking in consideration if to apply any changes to the algorithm itself, yet we're mainly changing the way we present it and the way we will advertise it.
As long as we'd prefer miners to be from our countries, we also let miners from the whole world join the project (release date 1st February 2018) to let our network be secure and to let them invest their CPUs and GPUs in our newly started coin. You will probably find most of the mining details in our threads but for any specific question we're here, just ask!
Activity: 210
vDinar: Litecoin fork for local use but international mining

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCRELEASE DATE: 1ST FEBRUARY 2018BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

https://vdinar.jugoslaven.com

First of all: this fork has already been tested, but the genesis block will be generated again just before launching. This is to prevent doubts on premining. DO NOT mine with the GitHub release until launch (1st February 2018)!

vDinar does not bring any new algorythm improvements, yet it doesn't aim for an international use. vDinar is backed politically and financially to be slowly implemented in the local everyday internet life of SerboCroatian speaking countries, but won't start until it gets enough miners to secure the network. If you'd like to mine this coin, please leave some feedback. We need to understand how many people are following the project.

Why should I mine this coin if it's not aiming to be used in my country?
Of course, you will probably never buy something using vDinars in your country, but it doesn't affect the investment you are making. We are looking for international miners because we can't rely on the low number of miners in our area. There will therefore be much more local people trying to buy vDinars than to mine them.

If you feel like we're missing some informations, just ask!
Please tell me detail about this project.
Because i'm curious with it, thank you...
hi, can I get some mining information, algorithm? , dedicated wallet link , info gpu / cpu mining , blockchain explorer , miners link if new algo...cheers
CAN YOU COMPILE WALLET FOR WIN64 ? please , and I hope its not scrypt algo

Start date: 1st February 2018;
Algorithm: scrypt (like Litecoin);
Wallet link: still not available - you can track our releases on github.com/AndreaDejanGrande/vDinar ;
CPU mining will be profitable for a long time.

Yes we will compile wallets for Windows. If you want to build one yourself you can search for vdinar-qt when we will release the project (remember, 1st February 2018).

Why scrypt asic miner ?? Only low count of peoples can have asic, especialy from ex yu region. Someone want to make most coins for self? Not good if someone want to make spread vdinar in all region, and to lots of peoples...

Oh no don't worry, you will have no problems mining it at least on its start. Of course things will change with time but we will try our best to set new hardwares right in our area. We will still try to adapt it to our needs before we start it. Every advice is of course highly considered!
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
hi, can I get some mining information, algorithm? , dedicated wallet link , info gpu / cpu mining , blockchain explorer , miners link if new algo...cheers
CAN YOU COMPILE WALLET FOR WIN64 ? please , and I hope its not scrypt algo

Start date: 1st February 2018;
Algorithm: scrypt (like Litecoin);
Wallet link: still not available - you can track our releases on github.com/AndreaDejanGrande/vDinar ;
CPU mining will be profitable for a long time.

Yes we will compile wallets for Windows. If you want to build one yourself you can search for vdinar-qt when we will release the project (remember, 1st February 2018).

Why scrypt asic miner ?? Only low count of peoples can have asic, especialy from ex yu region. Someone want to make most coins for self? Not good if someone want to make spread vdinar in all region, and to lots of peoples...
Miners are easy to find, first you have to a pool, and the pool is stability, first of all you rent a hash of the mining, mining or machine, make some plans, such as a road map, when ready to exchange,  then the miners will come and mining.

Of course, we already did most of these things you just said. We would still like to get a first impression before launching it.
not explain spefication coin dev
how much total suply coin ?
how much total premine ?

There is NO premining! That's what we wanted to be clear: there will be no other way to produce coins than to produce them yourself! Well of course one could buy coins from those miners, but there would be no need at all if you join the project right after its start (1st February 2018), as CPU mining will be profitable for a long time. All other details are same like with Litecoin, same block generation, same total supply, and so on.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
not explain spefication coin dev
how much total suply coin ?
how much total premine ?
Activity: 147
Miners are easy to find, first you have to a pool, and the pool is stability, first of all you rent a hash of the mining, mining or machine, make some plans, such as a road map, when ready to exchange,  then the miners will come and mining.
Litecoin fork for local use but international mining, it's interesting.. good job sir..

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: