Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] Vector A Pow/Pos Hybrid Yobit [Toxic] - page 3. (Read 36503 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
September 13, 2015, 06:48:08 PM
so if VEC gets on 4 exchanges and we wanted to have a bot running on all 4 of them we would need to have 50k VEC on each exchange?

2000 more 500 VEC blocks to be found  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 13, 2015, 07:34:31 AM
damn my cpu for staking was down, think i missed that 500 reward

you didn't, we are on block 17106, so 2894 blocks more, you got day and half or two more Wink

i was just noticed it this morning, dont have time to repair it till wednesday
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
September 13, 2015, 07:30:16 AM

you didn't, we are on block 17106, so 2894 blocks more, you got day and half or two more Wink
September 13, 2015, 06:27:48 AM
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
September 12, 2015, 04:36:34 PM
This has been a great launch, already have a mobile wallet and a bot that provides the incentive to mine/stake. Bravo.
September 12, 2015, 03:45:21 PM
Good Morning:

I finished the Android wallet tonight, and will take the kids to the jump zone for a couple of hours, then come back to get your feedback.
Please download the Android wallet from the link on OP only, if all is fine I will move on to the Bot port.

Note: DPOS is at 500 blocks now so do not move all your coins to the android wallet and lose on your stake. Maybe a small test amount will do.

Wallet as app doesn't recognise long press and PASTE function for example, I want to importprivkey from my wallet from PC to Android wallet and to have the same wallet on my mobile as on PC, so to do that I have to retype all letters and numbers and you know what pain in the ass is that Wink
so is it possible to add COPY/PASTE button maybe in Console ?

***just retyped manually and I have a copy from my PC to my Mobile and everything working nice !!!!***
legendary
Kaspa
September 12, 2015, 02:42:41 PM
Nice I'll test it out for sure, Those 500 coin blocks add up fast  Cool the extra time I took to make a bunch of addresses and small deposits are paying off  Grin 15 found so far  Cool
Activity: 168
September 12, 2015, 07:31:46 AM
Good Morning:

I finished the Android wallet tonight, and will take the kids to the jump zone for a couple of hours, then come back to get your feedback.
Please download the Android wallet from the link on OP only, if all is fine I will move on to the Bot port.

Note: DPOS is at 500 blocks now so do not move all your coins to the android wallet and lose on your stake. Maybe a small test amount will do.
September 11, 2015, 08:49:41 AM
When Bot will be released ?
Thx !

I haven't set a time frame yet, I am working on this solo. Will balance time between work/kids/coding.
I Will release the Mobile wallet first as that will not take long to finish, then start integrating the bot and
do some testing. The base code I have is for a web version, all I need to do is add to wallet and make
sure everything is working from local hard drive.

and btw I have tried PayCon staking wallet on my mobile and doesn't burn battery Smiley
working pretty well...so there will be no problem with staking wallet on mobiles, as you already said !

nice, I think it's time for me to get a better phone.

Cool only 1400 blocks or so till the super blocks kick in  Cool

lol...fonze, I don't have nothing special !! Sony E2003...just one little problem is data, but with current numbers of blocks there shouldn't has to be a problems !
legendary
Kaspa
September 11, 2015, 08:36:17 AM
Thx !

I haven't set a time frame yet, I am working on this solo. Will balance time between work/kids/coding.
I Will release the Mobile wallet first as that will not take long to finish, then start integrating the bot and
do some testing. The base code I have is for a web version, all I need to do is add to wallet and make

and btw I have tried PayCon staking wallet on my mobile and doesn't burn battery Smiley
working pretty well...so there will be no problem with staking wallet on mobiles, as you already said !

nice, I think it's time for me to get a better phone.

Cool only 1400 blocks or so till the super blocks kick in  Cool
September 11, 2015, 08:22:28 AM
Thx !

September 11, 2015, 07:45:01 AM
Thx !

September 11, 2015, 05:28:58 AM
Thx !
September 10, 2015, 10:46:33 PM
VEC doing pretty sweet on C-cex!!   Smiley Shocked

--EDIT-- im still checking.. did it hit 2k??  Huh Huh  Shocked Shocked Shocked

yup someone bought up to 2k  Cool not much available on the markets cause we're all staking so imagine there will be a few good runs as people try to get enough weight to compete for the big blocks
weight was 9m yesterday, dont know bout now, cant open my vps yet
legendary
Kaspa
September 10, 2015, 04:25:32 PM

yup someone bought up to 2k  Cool not much available on the markets cause we're all staking so imagine there will be a few good runs as people try to get enough weight to compete for the big blocks
legendary
Kaspa
September 10, 2015, 04:17:54 PM
September 10, 2015, 08:57:44 AM
VEC doing pretty sweet on C-cex!!   Smiley Shocked

It will do much better, Vector will be the first to go from a modest Yobit start to one of the top coins.
With POW mining we should see an influx of new people joining the community as well.
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
September 10, 2015, 08:36:16 AM

September 09, 2015, 11:08:38 PM
are we on 100 block reward now?
anyway great ASCII art Cool

yes we are Wink
and we are easy going to 500 reward, so people this is the last chance to catch the big block reward !
*and btw dev, nice update !!! finally one coin with good support
September 09, 2015, 10:26:03 PM
are we on 100 block reward now?
anyway great ASCII art Cool
Pages:
Jump to: