Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 258. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 261
December 15, 2017, 01:10:35 AM
When I confirmed a second time, the link said the request was expired. Mind if I just pm you the address for a manual withdrawal? Or just send to the address on 81, either way is fine
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
December 15, 2017, 01:02:35 AM
Do you manually handle every withdrawal?

No they are automatic but large withdrawals (ones that are larger than what’s in the hot wallet) are heavily reviewed to ensure there has been no mistake since the site is new and so is the script.
Besides large withdrawals that get tripped by the insufficient funds, all small withdrawals take no more than 5-10 mins and are automatic

One of my orders is being held up from withdrawing so wanted to ask. Already confirmed it. 80
Not sure why it did not process, wallet can easily cover it. I've cancelled it, request it once more and if it does not process I will push it through manually for you.
December 15, 2017, 12:55:16 AM

No they are automatic but large withdrawals (ones that are larger than what’s in the hot wallet) are heavily reviewed to ensure there has been no mistake since the site is new and so is the script.
Besides large withdrawals that get tripped by the insufficient funds, all small withdrawals take no more than 5-10 mins and are automatic

One of my orders is being held up from withdrawing so wanted to ask. Already confirmed it. 80
legendary
December 15, 2017, 12:03:29 AM
the site looks clean..just registered do you have bounty campaign??
Social media campaign being formed
I will message you regarding translation very soon
legendary
December 15, 2017, 12:02:27 AM

December 14, 2017, 10:04:50 PM
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
December 14, 2017, 09:31:13 PM
Reserve for Filipino translation
Thanks
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
December 14, 2017, 09:27:57 PM
the site looks clean..just registered do you have bounty campaign??
legendary
December 14, 2017, 04:37:46 PM
waiting for cheap vlx so I can buy some  Wink

you can buy now at coinmarket
The official exchange is https://exchange.veloxcoin.org
We do not encourage the use of coinmarkets as the volume is extremely low therefor it is an inaccurate reading of VLX  price

yes  Grin inaccurate reading 
Most volume has already moved to our exchange. 24h volume is over 7BTC
Volume in Coinsmarkets is 0.11
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 04:35:19 PM

We do not encourage the use of coinmarkets as the volume is extremely low therefor it is an inaccurate reading of VLX  price

yes  Grin inaccurate reading 
legendary
December 14, 2017, 04:07:50 PM

Activity: 47
December 14, 2017, 03:49:18 PM

legendary
December 14, 2017, 01:40:53 PM
With regard to exchange, what will be the fees for both transactions: purchase and sale and for withdrawal of coins?
Current fees are temporary until exchange becomes larger and grows
Currently it’s .25% both ways buy and sell
Withdrawal fees for bitcoin depends on network congestion. It was previously 0.0005 but this was not high enough for current network mempool backlog, so it is now 0.001BTC until it lightens again.
As volume increases trading fees will reduce

The velox bolt platform will have significantly lower fees and reward frequent traders with lower fees and “no fee” periods.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 01:36:36 PM
With regard to exchange, what will be the fees for both transactions: purchase and sale and for withdrawal of coins?
legendary
December 14, 2017, 01:17:17 PM
For those who have not yet seen the updates:
Velox Coin & Exchange Progress Update
- Exchange withdrawals & emails should be working with no problems. Be sure to check your spam folders for our emails if they do not arrive in your inbox.
- Known bug, no TXID showing for successful withdrawal. It will soon be linked with the TXID of your withdrawal and a link to a working explorer.
- Translations are currently being organized with applicants. There are still available spots for those applicable.
- Telegram, Discord and Slack channels are open and growing!
- Velox Project Whitepaper (VLX Coin & VLX Bolt) are close to completion and are presumed to be on time for publishing as projected on roadmap.
- Listing on CoinMarketCap and BlockFolio will be underway once exchange begins to meet both services volume requirements.
- We are currently forming partnerships with many firms both future and existing, stay tuned.
- Social Media Bounty Campaign soon to be released

The price for VLX is still extremely cheap. Be smart and join the Velox movement at the ground roots.

please quote this post so everyone can keep up to date
legendary
December 14, 2017, 01:17:00 PM
Sorry if my question already ask but I can't check all whole pages.
Can I mine it with GPU miner, and which pool to mine it?

Mining is over. VLX is full POS as of block 10000
Activity: 64
December 14, 2017, 01:13:50 PM
Sorry if my question already ask but I can't check all whole pages.
Can I mine it with GPU miner, and which pool to mine it?
legendary
December 14, 2017, 01:06:39 PM
After I sell the VLX on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org and I transfer the BTC for example, not receiving money, remain in unknown mode.
Can you elaborate on the issue you are facing? Are you waiting for a deposit or the processing of a withdrawal?
Here I sell VLX through BTC, I'm withdrawing BTC for another purse, but still not confirmed?
Do you mean not yet in your wallet, or do you mean that it is not yet confirmed on the bitcoin network?
The bitcoin network is congested currently, confirmations can be delayed but that is out of our control. We do use the recommended fee for priority block however.
On our end there is no record of any pending withdrawals. All are processed and sent.
Activity: 35
December 14, 2017, 01:05:07 PM
After I sell the VLX on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org and I transfer the BTC for example, not receiving money, remain in unknown mode.
Can you elaborate on the issue you are facing? Are you waiting for a deposit or the processing of a withdrawal?
Here I sell VLX through BTC, I'm withdrawing BTC for another purse, but still not confirmed?
I deposit then withdraw 0.01btc before to test and got no problem it was in my purse 5min
Activity: 358
December 14, 2017, 01:00:51 PM
Jump to: