Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 256. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 10:09:28 AM
VeloxBolt This project will flourish in 2018. Next year will be a key year for its realization. The development team is pretty good. I believe they will continue to work hard and achieve the goal according to plan, which will bring investors hope. Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 17, 2017, 09:53:49 AM
hello admin,

ı saw that the german translation is still available. I reserve the german translation, please confirm via PM.

Do you also need turkish translation?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
December 17, 2017, 09:05:24 AM
look like interesting project, but I'm not sure if your decision to make Velox exclusively on the VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt platforms would be good for holders. Anyway, this only a first impression I'll be back after I read more about ur project and I'll wait for whitepaper. by the way, the exchange interface looks awesome.
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
December 17, 2017, 08:39:33 AM
Can this be mined today?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
December 17, 2017, 08:04:03 AM
I'm beg my pardon if someone has already asked this, but recently it's the very first question coming to my mind when I see POW/POS coins types.
Why do you keep creating coins alike, for the exchanges, trading etc.? Isn’t it enough of them? I’m sorry in advance if this has some really new, uncommon features, I've took only a brief look.  

This isn’t about the coin, this about the platform, VeloxBolt. The coin acts merely as a “share” into the platform which will eventually be bought back and transformed into a bolt-only coin (though this plan for VLX may change as development progresses and further uses may be implemented)
Please take a read and if you have any questions feel free to ask them
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 17, 2017, 08:02:48 AM
Looks good. Although I think i will wait for a while untill it is fully develop. I like the idea of being fully anonymous because it will add security to the users. And hoping that its transaction will remain its speed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 07:44:59 AM
I'm beg my pardon if someone has already asked this, but recently it's the very first question coming to my mind when I see POW/POS coins types.
Why do you keep creating coins alike, for the exchanges, trading etc.? Isn’t it enough of them? I’m sorry in advance if this has some really new, uncommon features, I've took only a brief look.  

Activity: 434
December 17, 2017, 07:19:46 AM
VeloxBolt will be a very advanced trading platform. It can not only deal with transactions at lightning speed, but also will be completely anonymous, and it will be released in the second quarter of 2018, which is really worth looking forward to.
Looks like a future trading platform which can transact faster than others. They have also a unique features which is its anonymity which is really good for privacy. Hope this project will not change their platform and maintain the anonymity of the user.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

The price of VLX has potential to double in the near future. Investors who haven't bought it will hurry to get on the bus and don't miss a good opportunity. When they take the thigh, they will be crying. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 06:55:24 AM
I don't think lots of people will use vlx exchange just for buying vlx now
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 06:54:05 AM

I feel very happy when a project grows, which also makes us more profitable.
Thank you!

Another great project that for sure many users and investors attract this project. As I read their different features that is very convincing. Also, their security is never sufficient without human judgment and their team maintains constant vigilance, monitoring all movements for any suspicious activity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 06:07:47 AM
VeloxBolt is an extraordinarily advanced exchange platform currently in development, that offers vast varieties of tools for traders to optimize their profits both manually, and automatically. Not only is the state of the art exchange able to process trades at lightning speeds, the exchange will be completely anonymous & offshore. This means NO Identification asked at any time,
Activity: 72
December 17, 2017, 06:02:28 AM
RESERVED
Activity: 434
December 17, 2017, 05:52:42 AM
just paid... i waited about three days

Three days seems quite a bit of time when withdrawing from an exchanges. Pretty sure even faucet hub pays in < 24 hours and it's a micro wallet which allows sub 5$ withdrawals

Maybe because they have to adjust beacuse of too many users. As I see in there advocacy in terms of security, they  are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security for the users and investors throughout the world. Nice project!
legendary
December 17, 2017, 05:44:51 AM
It's seems like very good peoject.it"s very good that we can buy only velox from their exchange.And we can mine and trade the velox easily.i am kindely waiting for your bounty campaign.i hope you release the whitepaper as soon as possible.i will share thi sproject to all my crypto related groups.i eagerly waiting for invest into this project.i hope this project will be successful.i wish good luck to the all devlopers.
Whitepaper final drafts are being reviewed.
Bounty campaign is also being formed as well as translations. We will have a large update posted soon.
Activity: 380
December 17, 2017, 05:41:14 AM
It's seems like very good peoject.it"s very good that we can buy only velox from their exchange.And we can mine and trade the velox easily.i am kindely waiting for your bounty campaign.i hope you release the whitepaper as soon as possible.i will share thi sproject to all my crypto related groups.i eagerly waiting for invest into this project.i hope this project will be successful.i wish good luck to the all devlopers.
legendary
December 17, 2017, 05:39:22 AM

Three days seems quite a bit of time when withdrawing from an exchanges. Pretty sure even faucet hub pays in < 24 hours and it's a micro wallet which allows sub 5$ withdrawals
This is why marketing has not started in full effect. We are our own exchange, we have just launched and still concreting it to be perfect. Withdrawals have been tough due to bitcoin congestion, sometimes it is because of fees therefor our transfers from cold to hot wallet have been delayed. This is all apart of beginning, making sure everything is perfect before we release to the wider public.
We thank those who are participating with us this early on, and you will be greatly awarded once the wider public start the use the VLX platform that you have helped make perfect!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
December 17, 2017, 05:35:12 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 17, 2017, 05:31:35 AM
POS interest 13 percents per year and anonymous crypto tradings, it looks very promising tandem in couple with good team.
legendary
December 17, 2017, 05:27:20 AM
i see that this coin has internal exchange on its webiste, but do you have plan to listed on bigger exchanges like bittrex or others?
At this point in time now, it would be contradictory to our vision.
The reason why we do not want to be listed on Bittrex, polo etc, is because they are not anonymous, they are not completely centralized and you need very strict identification just to use their services, and if not, you are extremely limited to what you can do.

VeloxBolt is the solution to this problem. We will not ask for ID, we will not freeze accounts, we will not limit anyone or their money.

Jump to: