Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 81. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
Less than 5 days until the official VeloxProject.io 225k Sale!

This is much driving through a greater records in the platform by reaching all the targets and goals, achieving a greater success by figuring out the possibilities without any hurdles.
Is this 225k USD or 225kTokens? Nonetheless Im still feeling positive about this sale 5 days from now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Excellent news, thanks for a reminder, I think sale of coins will happen to record speed as velox already had it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

GOGOGO! Velox! You can do it! Gather all your money and invest in Velox project so Velox can boost their project at no time!
Velox can really do much more ahead and i think that more and more investors should draw more attention towards velox because i think that it is the best profitable project for the future and can realy be much more popular.
I see how the Velox project is growing rapidly. I am sure that a lot of big investors take part in this project, who are also assured of further development of the platform and good profit in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0

https://s19.postimg.cc/6dl4yr93n/image.png
GOGOGO! Velox! You can do it! Gather all your money and invest in Velox project so Velox can boost their project at no time!
Velox can really do much more ahead and i think that more and more investors should draw more attention towards velox because i think that it is the best profitable project for the future and can realy be much more popular.
Activity: 154
Yes you are right bud they are truly a growing project with an expanding community. They announced thier project here in bitcointalk last November 2017 and so far thier project are still getting known.

The outcome of the VLX project is very successful the growing community and additional projects in here is a proof that its doing great. To the team,  soar high,  think more and more ways to make it more interesting and profitable.
Activity: 616

Activity: 378
I read the company's website and it seems to me that the team is actually ready to make a new coin tied to a fully anonymous exchange. It's good that there are people who are turning the crypto currency to the roots.
Such website on anonymous exchange of means perfectly will be suitable for those who have large sums on purses and he wouldn't like that it people have learned to be protected.
I agree to you bud that remaining anomymous is the key to be private online. I just hope that money launderers will not take advantage of this benefit.

You can't really assure that since this exchange aims to be decentralized and their user can keep their anonymity. This is the uniqueness of the project, but there is a high chance that it is going to be used for laundering.
Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin for decentralized and anonymous exchange, and now the regulators want to put everything under control.
Why do you care about money laundering? Are you a representative of the regulator?
Activity: 322
Yes you are right bud they are truly a growing project with an expanding community. They announced thier project here in bitcointalk last November 2017 and so far thier project are still getting known.
Activity: 280
Over time, the popularity of the project is only growing, unfortunately this does not always happen,but Velox can give a positive example
Well, it's a matter of time and effort of the team to continue improving this project that will affect its popularity sooner or later that can lead to a successful trading platform.

Yes, you are right and I think the VLX will do that, they are responsible for the continuous improvements and making the project to be known by everyone. Every single day the team must not stop focusing and finding ways on how the project can be successful and can be trusted by the investors.
Activity: 196
There can be more success with the velox platform as it is a decentralized platform every individual will have a great standard and the instructions for every task will be highly aimed to execute it without any failure.
Activity: 238

https://s19.postimg.cc/6dl4yr93n/image.png
This is much driving through a greater records in the platform by reaching all the targets and goals, achieving a greater success by figuring out the possibilities without any hurdles.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Be honest that nearly 6 months from start this topic, so what is Velox exchange archive at their action till now?
Velox it's not only the profit and initially it just once proved, now there was loads of crypto participants who are actively getting connected.
Be honest that nearly 6 months from start this topic, so what is Velox exchange archive at their action till now?
Activity: 434
I saw the good news about the developers! Special offer for those who do not have coins, now it can be corrected with maximum benefit

Good to see also that they already released and launch their signature campaign for the bitcointalk members. I' ve seen the participants are increasing steadily, I am thinking to join soon if I have time.
Same thought here buddy! Glad for the progressive actions of the Velox Project team, especially that the team have already been launch their signature campaign. I wish I could join this campaign because it seems a good one. Keep it up team!

Well, it's good to hear that this project is now progressing, a lot of people for sure will do support the launching of the signature campaign, and so it can be reach out to others and making the project more popular and interesting to invest.

Due to their launching of the bounty campaign, the platform were actually seen by some investors and bounty hunters. While looking at the project, I probably say that they will be amazed of what the team already been achieved.
Yeah They hitting all the steps of roadmap and working properly. The team members are really doing very hardwork for succesa of VLX. i hope this project will acheive  good progress in same way and go to the moon.
Fourfold or Fivefold at Velox coin value is can be accept at the end of 2018. After they launch Velox Bolt, i believe their coin will have big chance to gain more investor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I read the company's website and it seems to me that the team is actually ready to make a new coin tied to a fully anonymous exchange. It's good that there are people who are turning the crypto currency to the roots.
Such website on anonymous exchange of means perfectly will be suitable for those who have large sums on purses and he wouldn't like that it people have learned to be protected.
I agree to you bud that remaining anomymous is the key to be private online. I just hope that money launderers will not take advantage of this benefit.
Maintaining privacy for all crypto enthusiast is very important here in bitcoin community because it will prevent from the possibility to used our identities in such a scam projects. And it's a good thing to know that Velox team have given importance to this kind of matter. Hopefully, the project will continue to gain more popularity so we have a good platform in the near future.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will become very popular soon and they will have a huge volume of supporters and investors. I am really hoping for the success of this project very soon.
This project would actually be much profitable ahead and also i think that they have reach a good amount of investors now to launch their platform. Everything is going much well with velox to prove a better future ahead.

They have a promotions with the coins selling, I really hope the price of velox coins will be more higher than the selling price so that it will help early investors to earn good profit.

As soon as the price will rise above the price of the ICO the investors will immediately dump and it'll drop the prices to the pre ICO levels though

yeah therefore you must be quicker then others to dump your tokens in vlx exchange, bcs another possibilty is not given. I just wonder who is going to buy these vlx coins in their own exchange for min. 0.00013 btc.
Activity: 238
Hi team
 I  very like your project because I have same think with you, now The crypto market is no longer anonymous because the exchange and ICO organizations require identity verification when participating in their systems. That is losing the core value of this market. That's why I like your project .
good luck for your project ...
I really hope that when the team launches the platform, that would not prohibit anonymity and we were able to make exchanges anonymously.
Thats basically the whole point of the platform and it is what they stand for. They truly need a stong security which wont compromise at any given time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Maintaining privacy for all crypto enthusiast is very important here in bitcoin community because it will prevent from the possibility to used our identities in such a scam projects. And it's a good thing to know that Velox team have given importance to this kind of matter. Hopefully, the project will continue to gain more popularity so we have a good platform in the near future.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will become very popular soon and they will have a huge volume of supporters and investors. I am really hoping for the success of this project very soon.
I think they have supporters already. The project platform and the attentiveness of its team members are one of the major reason why many are attracted to the project. I know this project will be victorious in the future and this will be a profitable investment.
I am up for their dedication as a team and the way they handle their processes and ofcourse how they manage the maintain their project against all odd is good
Activity: 210
Velox is the future of anonymous and decentralized trading. I interested this project. The project will get a good investor and the way the project team is working, I think the project will do a lot better. wishe you good luck
An anonymous and decentralized trading is a good thing to hear for a project which aims to prove a reliable platform for traders out there. Hoping it can really gain good investors that will support this project in its development.
Well i think there are many investors of this project and supporters as of now for the project started last year and is still up until now. For without enough investors and supporters for a project it will fail.

I think they have supporters already. The project platform and the attentiveness of its team members are one of the major reason why many are attracted to the project. I know this project will be victorious in the future and this will be a profitable investment.

The project had been running for too long and i think they would not reach this far without a bunch of supporters. And as this will continue, it will gain more and more supporters of for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: