Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 84. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I see that the team is actively engaged in the project,and this fact always inspires me trust, and I become quiet for achievement of the purposes
Right buddy, We noticed the same thing, There is no questions regarding the activeness and attentiveness of each team members. Through their act many of investors attracted and they gain the full amount of trust from clients. Hope the team won't stop what they started until they finished the project.
The team doesn't stop on the popularity reached by the project at all. Obviously the popularity wasn't gained by itself. Also the team has presented to bounty campaign, here to you and activity of team.
Activity: 238
The Velox team is very kind and attentive. They actively respond to all user questions and actively promote the project in development. I am very glad that I joined this project on time, and now I will keep a part of the tokens and wait for them to grow in price.
It's good that the team is actively solving users questions, it leaves a good impact on the users and helps in attracting potential investors
Thats what most people look for in an ico. Activeness plays a major role in building trust and solving issues on a large scale. The team also gets an idea on what changes to bring on further.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
In order not to forget about the project and there are new users-you need to deal with them constantly and add new features

Then they should read all the updates and details about Velox. Also it's much better they will join their social media groups like Facebook, Twitter, and especially Telegram which you will get updates and information fast.

Definitely right, joining social media will also help us to be updated on their daily activities. Also, we have the chance to earn some of their tokens as a reward by joining the social media campaign.
Joining a social media bounty campaign actually proves to be usefull each time as we can always stay u[dated and close to the project and even the porject pays us some tokens to do so which indeed are helpfull for future.

Bounty campaign on social media gives the project wide range of new organic viewers to the platform and possibly these viewers will invest some funds to the project.
Yes, I agree with you, bounty campaign on social media become really important move towards the projects growth. Due to this campaign project will become able to attract more investors toward the project.
Activity: 182
The Velox team is very kind and attentive. They actively respond to all user questions and actively promote the project in development. I am very glad that I joined this project on time, and now I will keep a part of the tokens and wait for them to grow in price.
It's good that the team is actively solving users questions, it leaves a good impact on the users and helps in attracting potential investors
Activity: 252
I read the company's website and it seems to me that the team is actually ready to make a new coin tied to a fully anonymous exchange. It's good that there are people who are turning the crypto currency to the roots.
Activity: 532
I see that the team is actively engaged in the project,and this fact always inspires me trust, and I become quiet for achievement of the purposes
Right buddy, We noticed the same thing, There is no questions regarding the activeness and attentiveness of each team members. Through their act many of investors attracted and they gain the full amount of trust from clients. Hope the team won't stop what they started until they finished the project.
Activity: 574
Yeah, but somehow there are some adjustments during from the start which we need some patience. Also, we need to understand and hoping someday this project will give as a good service by having great, reliable and fast transaction.
the team is now working hard to ensure that we can use the platform without problems in the future and not worry about our safety. I'm sure the team will succeed, as the project is becoming more and more popular every day.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 210
In order not to forget about the project and there are new users-you need to deal with them constantly and add new features

Then they should read all the updates and details about Velox. Also it's much better they will join their social media groups like Facebook, Twitter, and especially Telegram which you will get updates and information fast.

Definitely right, joining social media will also help us to be updated on their daily activities. Also, we have the chance to earn some of their tokens as a reward by joining the social media campaign.
Joining a social media bounty campaign actually proves to be usefull each time as we can always stay u[dated and close to the project and even the porject pays us some tokens to do so which indeed are helpfull for future.

Bounty campaign on social media gives the project wide range of new organic viewers to the platform and possibly these viewers will invest some funds to the project.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Yeah, it can surely add more stakes and free coins in join social media campaigns, I am really hoping that many people will help to spread good things about velox project.
Activity: 196

Also it goes much profitable for the project too because there are a number of users and investors on social media and doing such attract them and they do redily invest into the project if they find it potential.
Activity: 238

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
The Velox team as from the start of this project up until now is keep doing their best. The team is having a good performancd here in the crypto currency community having been able to answers the people's queries and questions for a lot more understanding regarding this project. I hope that people will keep trusting the Velox Project capabilities for the crypto world as well as its potential to be the future project in the crypto trading.

Well, I think everything is set according to their plans because they really worked with the platform. Step by step, the team did some good achievement and obviously, they maintain their reputation. This can be proven because we didn't heard any big issues about the on-going project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Can I also setup google authenticator as my 2nd level authenticator in your platform? I prefer doing it this way because expert hackers can easily access our accounts using basic passwords.
Yes, you can. All of these hackers can rob your account with their fully improved hack tool for hacking your account, just be careful guys.

But I heard before that 2 factor verification can still be hack. I am not sure from the source of the but better to have more verification. Anyway, let's just hope that this project can become successful soon.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Can I also setup google authenticator as my 2nd level authenticator in your platform? I prefer doing it this way because expert hackers can easily access our accounts using basic passwords.

This is pretty basic, as long as you have an asset on a certain platform. I think the best thing to do is to maximize the security and use all the security features of the platform that you are going to use.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 196
Yes, you can. All of these hackers can rob your account with their fully improved hack tool for hacking your account, just be careful guys.

Right,  there is no assurance in online transactions that's why it is good to be more careful in your accounts. Let us make sure to keep the pin secretly because we all know that thete are lots of anonymous accounts and mastemind hackers . Hope so the system will find time to solve the problems.

google authenticator is usable anywhere. It will make your account more secured that no hacker hack it. Velox will be grateful if you will invest to them and you will really get a profit.
Activity: 294
The Velox team as from the start of this project up until now is keep doing their best. The team is having a good performancd here in the crypto currency community having been able to answers the people's queries and questions for a lot more understanding regarding this project. I hope that people will keep trusting the Velox Project capabilities for the crypto world as well as its potential to be the future project in the crypto trading.
Activity: 154

Right,  there is no assurance in online transactions that's why it is good to be more careful in your accounts. Let us make sure to keep the pin secretly because we all know that thete are lots of anonymous accounts and mastemind hackers . Hope so the system will find time to solve the problems.
Pages:
Jump to: