Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Veritium - Token with Quarterly Dividend Payout - page 35. (Read 14832 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I joined your Airdrop and wanted to participate in it.
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
Good idea
Good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
this will change the lifes Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 434
joined... following all steps... good luck dev
Activity: 98
Join airdrop
Good luck
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I'm very interested in your project!
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
I think this is a really amazing project good look for that
Activity: 672
Good luck for the project. Waiting for the news.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This is really awesome... Thanks Veritium
Activity: 896
hello interesting project, decide to participate in your bounty-airdrop!
lets support and make project successful!
Good luck developers!

waiting for the news!
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Strong product and team. Note, i join.
Activity: 121
Can I join this project, this is a very good project
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1002
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
Hello I am joined!
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
"if Crypto-Mining’s profitability is based on how cheap the total costs of your equipment, operations such as broadband, infrastructure and ELECTRICITY." i like this sentence, hopefully can be realized
Activity: 260
I have a little confused about mining software, this coin is't based on ETH? If its how to mine use software?
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
Another eco-friendly and dividend paying system token for future development, seems pretty interesting for me then. Good Luck in the future development and really looking forward for this project dev  Grin Grin
Activity: 378
this project is very nice and i will be supporting kee it up and more help to other and success to this project more power
Activity: 99
From my experience for a period of time, the high pre-sale incentives are undesirable, will cause widespread decline in exchange prices, can not ensure the interests of investors, please be careful
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I just read that Thailand was the current location of the said project. What were the attributes that you have seen that Thailand has that is not present in some other areas that has minimal if not zero chance of natural disasters?

* Also submitted form for airdrop. Where do I post additional links in case I decided to spread this all over my facebook and twitter pages? Hopeful for the answer thank you.

Hello! Thank you for your questions,
well, Thailand doesn't have earthquakes/tornadoes/harsh winters and we are sunny all year round. (:

A quick Google search said it has 5 earth quakes in the last year alone. The amount of heating your mining farm will generate plus the sunny weather will cripple your ROI. You will spend to much energy on cooling.

Why dont you give any information about what tokenholders get back as reward for investing in your mining farm.
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: